godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Madame is horrible, I hope once we finish with the bullshit at the start of episode 9, which for the record do you guys see it as similar to episode 7 in which it seems like something might pop off with Patrick and the Lesbians and nothing happens or do you think we might get some real shit going on?

Anyways, after that drama, I hope we go to the Pink Rose and find out Madame is in a car wreck and the real VIP prize is a stripper bangfest with Envy, Lily, Sandy, Rose and Brandi.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don´t think Sage has paranoia. It´s not paranoia if you are right about your fears. I don´t think that DPC is going to make another 180º change of direction for Sage, from "I don´t care if you date or fuck others" and "Let´s fuck Quinn, you and me" to irrational jealousy.

I think the relationship with Sage will be ruined if Tremolo fucked with her mom. Maybe there will be another situation like "tell her or not that her ex is gay", but this time with her father´s business with Quinn, if (or better, when) Tremolo discovers it. And maybe DPC set another booby trap in the path of Tremolo that we don´t know already and will potentially make explode Sage´s relationship. But I don´t think Sage is going to start behaving like a crazy possessive girlfriend.
I'd be surprised if Sage behaved differently. She has already admitted that it is very difficult for her to let go. And if you reject her at the end of episode 8, she admits that this is for the best since she has already begun to get attached to him and did not want to lose his friendship. She gradually falls in love with him and this is the most inconspicuous process unlike other girls and I like it. Because their friendship is really often very difficult to distinguish from a real relationship.

I would definitely like to see Sage as possessive and jealous of every girl. But having sex with Quinn raises a big question. In the future, their relationship is likely to be similar to Heather's relationship with Tommy, but healthier and more trusting. Sage will become a light version of Heather in the future.
I personally don't think Jade's problem is significant.

Firstly, if it turns out that MС fucked her, it will primarily hit on Jade and her reputation.
Secondly, despite the fact that she took the breakup quite negatively, I think the maximum that she can do is to talk negatively about Tremolo, that he uses Sage and provoke a breakup. Probably at some point she will try to seduce him. But I am sure that sex with Jade in the past episodes will not cause Sage and MС to break up. Otherwise, the radical diks will have only one branch of the Others, and I think DPC gives MC a chance to correct itself.
Thirdly, Quinn's problem seems to me much more significant.A clash between Quinn and Sage seems inevitable. Quinn says in episode 8 that when she becomes the head of Hots there will be changes and Sage will definitely soon find out the truth about the secret brothel within the walls of Hots. MS can tell her the truth and side with her, confront Quinn, or side with Quinn. This choice seems to be the only logical way to end any relationship with Sage.

In general, as already noted, MС rejects only Jade, but does not reject Lily, Envy and others. MС will be able to explain that sex with Jade was in the past and Sage already knew that MC was popular in this times and fucked many girls and will be able to forgive him. Besides, Tremolo didn't know she was Sage's mother. Perhaps they will break up for a while and if MС plays the cards right, they will start dating again.
I am sure that past relationships will not matter as much as infidelities during a relationship. The connection with Jade makes sense for dramatic effect, the entire ending of episode 8 comes from the assumption that the player on the way Sage fucked Jade. To end such an intrigue with a banal parting is too stupid.

Reactions: ju1zzed

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'd be surprised if Sage behaved differently. She has already admitted that it is very difficult for her to let go. And if you reject her at the end of episode 8, she admits that this is for the best since she has already begun to get attached to him and did not want to lose his friendship. She gradually falls in love with him and this is the most inconspicuous process unlike other girls and I like it. Because their friendship is really often very difficult to distinguish from a real relationship.

I would definitely like to see Sage as possessive and jealous of every girl. But having sex with Quinn raises a big question. In the future, their relationship is likely to be similar to Heather's relationship with Tommy, but healthier and more trusting. Sage will become a light version of Heather in the future.
I personally don't think Jade's problem is significant.

Firstly, if it turns out that MС fucked her, it will primarily hit on Jade and her reputation.
Secondly, despite the fact that she took the breakup quite negatively, I think the maximum that she can do is to talk negatively about Tremolo, that he uses Sage and provoke a breakup. Probably at some point she will try to seduce him. But I am sure that sex with Jade in the past episodes will not cause Sage and MС to break up. Otherwise, the radical diks will have only one branch of the Others, and I think DPC gives MC a chance to correct itself.
Thirdly, Quinn's problem seems to me much more significant.A clash between Quinn and Sage seems inevitable. Quinn says in episode 8 that when she becomes the head of Hots there will be changes and Sage will definitely soon find out the truth about the secret brothel within the walls of Hots. MS can tell her the truth and side with her, confront Quinn, or side with Quinn. This choice seems to be the only logical way to end any relationship with Sage.

In general, as already noted, MС rejects only Jade, but does not reject Lily, Envy and others. MС will be able to explain that sex with Jade was in the past and Sage already knew that MC was popular in this times and fucked many girls and will be able to forgive him. Besides, Tremolo didn't know she was Sage's mother. Perhaps they will break up for a while and if MС plays the cards right, they will start dating again.
I am sure that past relationships will not matter as much as infidelities during a relationship. The connection with Jade makes sense for dramatic effect, the entire ending of episode 8 comes from the assumption that the player on the way Sage fucked Jade. To end such an intrigue with a banal parting is too stupid.
I see the logic of your arguments but, scoring with a Mother and Daughter is very dangerous territory. Believe me, I've been there, it's not pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Imagine all characters are dead and you have to choose between Madame and Zoey.
That's a retarded comparison. Zoey is leagues above most characters in terms of beauty and I'd say that she even edges out some LI's if they are compared who's more beautiful.

It's like you're asking "who are you going to choose if your only choices are Lily and that catfishing Swyper girl (Ida? Or whatever her name was)."

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
That's a retarded comparison. Zoey is leagues above most characters in terms of beauty and I'd say that she even edges out some LI's if they are compared who's more beautiful.

It's like you're asking "who are you going to choose if your only choices are Lily and that catfishing Swyper girl (Ida? Or whatever her name was)."
Well, I gonna reply like this; who are you going to choose if your only choices are Lily and Zoey? The person who chooses Zoey is clearly a retardinho. So that puts Zoey all the way to the bottom.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I have to check with you guys, if you played through the Josy/Maya path and Josy sex cleanly after the HOT party in EP7, do you have an entry in the Scene Gallery. Maybe it's a bug. :unsure:

For me it is only see when I play with mod.:whistle:
Well there isn't much to "see" so i think DPC didn't see it as a scene people would replay

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Looking at the images that DPC has given us, it could be said that we will see different stages of the life of Zoey and the MC probably
1555051_preview1.jpg 1572158_preview2.png
Because in this image where we see a more current image of her when she has tattoos
screenshot0309.png

So I have a feeling that DPC will give us the days when the MC and her become friends, then they become boyfriends later when she goes to California, and her life in California then there will be several jumps in time to cover all that

Until we get to the point where she appears on EP 8
Zoey.gif

It seemed weird to me when DPC made a wallpaper of her when it didn't make sense at the time

So he had already planned her return for a long time

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Yes, I had to open the game folder with the 7.4.6 Ren'Py SDK and Force Recompile before loading it from the SDK. That's the only way I've been able to get BaDIK 8.x to work. There's something seriously wrong with the Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 and I haven't been able to find anyone besides you having identical issues. A quick review of the commit history in the GitHub repo didn't show much, but it is also hard to follow without any release tagging.
Thanks for your answer. I tried to use both the RenPy SDK 7.4.11 and the 7.4.6 but I have the same issue that I have when trying to run BAD. The icon would bounce two times before shutting down. As I said before, a couple of months ago I could play the previous BAD version without any problem but now it seems that running Ren'Py programs it's impossible in macOS Monterey, at least with my little coding knowledge lol

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Looking at the images that DPC has given us, it could be said that we will see different stages of the life of Zoey and the MC probably
View attachment 1550168 View attachment 1550171
Because in this image where we see a more current image of her when she has tattoos
View attachment 1550175

So I have a feeling that DPC will give us the days when the MC and her become friends, then they become boyfriends later when she goes to California, and her life in California then there will be several jumps in time to cover all that

View attachment 1550181

It seemed weird to me when DPC made a wallpaper of her when it didn't make sense at the time

Zoey's heart is ready for the MC after a year apart.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did he stop doing weekly status updates?
Yes. He'll do them whenever he's in the mood now, or as news arises.
Well, I gonna reply like this; who are you going to choose if your only choices are Lily and Zoey? The person who chooses Zoey is clearly a retardinho. So that puts Zoey all the way to the bottom.
An "age appropriate" (somebody else's issue, not mine) Jade variant with colorful hair, and in-world backstory and significant history with the MC both as friend and girlfriend vs.. stripperwhore classmate who is only concerned with popularity status and being stoned out of her gourd?

Yeah, i'll take the smurf, thanks. I'm not hating on Lily, in general she's fun, but I'd take somebody who could be just as fun and has an actual emotional connection to the MC instead. She ran off to San Diego to have a good time and learn to surf. Clearly she's perfectly down for impulsive behavior. What's she got that Lily doesn't, aside from natural tits?

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1550168 View attachment 1550171
View attachment 1550175

View attachment 1550181

Getting some Chloe Price vibes from this chick

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Getting some Chloe Price vibes from this chick
Yes, I had already noticed
She only appeared for 5 seconds and already has this thread on fire my Chloe Price :love:

Some incels are not ready for her
It's the reason why I like Zoey since Chloe is my favorite character :ROFLMAO:
I'm not good with faces so I didn't notice it at first :HideThePain: I suppose that posts about Zoey is Jade's daughter will come along with her :unsure:
It's just DPC being DPC reusing the models on other characters :ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for your answer. I tried to use both the RenPy SDK 7.4.11 and the 7.4.6 but I have the same issue that I have when trying to run BAD. The icon would bounce two times before shutting down. As I said before, a couple of months ago I could play the previous BAD version without any problem but now it seems that running Ren'Py programs it's impossible in macOS Monterey, at least with my little coding knowledge lol
The app might be quarantined. To check, open Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes and then drag the app into the window, so you get xattr /path to your app. Mind there's a space between the command and the path.
Hit enter and check the results. If com.apple.quarantine is listed amongst them, the app is quarantined.
If so, remove the quarantine wite xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /path to your app

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
That error means the application can't find the Python libraries. This is strange, as the game has Python build in and does not rely on Python being installed on the system. Check /Contents/lib/python2.7.
All the python executables files seems to be ok. So I'm pretty lost. As I said, a couple of months ago I was able to play previous BAD version without any issue. I can now run Ren'Py 7.4.11 without problem either so I'm guessing that the problem doesn't have to do with macOS. My guess is that something hapened concerning python paths when I downloaded and tried (unsuccesfully) to install BAD 8.0 several times while I still had BAD 7.X.X installed. But with my little coding knowledge I can't figure out what actually happened, much less how to fix it lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes