Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
No. Maya is fixated on being able to continue attending college. So she can be with the people she is happy with and who are happy with her.

Maya is such a devil. I should mention that this is my sarcasm.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Seriously - not wanting to be controlled by an abusive father - what a bitch![/sarcasm]

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I really doubt that Zoey will become another LI. We just spent 8 episodes bonding with the cast and only now she comes into the picture.
I think she'll be a reliable fallback option.

While yes, we (the players behind MC) have been playing it for years now and had those 8 episodes, do keep in mind that for the MC himself while Zoey's been gone a while he's only been at college for about 2 months. He spent years with Zoey building that relationship. There's a granite foundation already established under that relationship, even if the rafters are a bit dusty now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This is probably a hopeless endeavor, but you'd need to be able to see the scene from Maya's point of view. At that time she'd only known the MC for a few days, and she considers the free tuition vital to her future. So even if she *hates* what happened, the fact of the matter is she still needs to make out with someone and that's just more important to Maya than patching things up with the MC. But since asking to make out with the MC is the least unpalatable option for her, she does so. It's possible she also intended to apologize to him afterwards, or thought that ignoring him to make out with someone else might make things even worse, but that's just speculation.

I think it's fair to say she should have led with an apology before asking (to put it mildly). And I definitely think she should have apologized immediately if the MC refused to make out with her (rather than claiming it wasn't her fault). But I'm not contending that Maya isn't selfish at times. I'm just saying that it's possible for characters to be selfish without being completely narcistic megalomaniacs who see people purely as toys for their own aggrandizement.
Why rely on all of this speculation about what Maya thinks and feels? We have a perfect example in her internal dialogue while she's sexually assaulting MC. I won't post all of the screenshots, you can replay the scene. The first thing that will strike you is that she's not thinking about the MC at all, she's just thinking about herself, as usual.

I know that you can think of endless excuses for Maya's behavior. There's always a reason, It's her Father's fault, it's the way society treats homosexuals, it's because she's a woman blah ba blah blah blah . . .

It's easy to make excuses, but the fact is there is no excuse. I won't even argue the point. And I'm sure you can find examples of the MC or other characters acting selfishly. I don't care. None of them are even close to Maya.

You seem to think that all of this makes a person who should be pitied. I know that this only makes for a person who is poisonous and is a plague on everyone who is unfortunate enough to fall into their orbit.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If DPC does this right, by the end of the interlude a heap of readers are gonna change their tune about her and they will be all aboard on the blue train.
Uh no. Zoey is an inane waste of resources. Her storyline schtick will be reacquainting with a character I never knew and rekindling love that I never had or felt to begin with. We're already at maximum density with love interests in this game and all DPC (who despises harems) will do is use it as one more piece of bait for his punishment fetish when you so much as look in her direction...or any other girl's for that matter in season 3. Why else would he bring her back now when he has just steered you to monogamy in ep. 8? Zoey will be only the first in a long line of forced situational temptations in season 3. (If you thought women clawing at your dick in S1 & S2 were thirsty, wait until you see what DPC does now that you have a committed relationship.) Fortunately, she is a hard pass for me, but it makes the interlude pointless for those of us who don't like her. And make no mistake, the rotten blueberry will be served up with a heaping side dish of drama.

Honestly, I don't care about any more of MC's back story (just like I don't care about the insufferable Lynette montages). I connect so much more with MC from university arrival forward because it is the player's story at that point. (Visual Novel > Kinetic Novel) You can mostly follow your own path and pursue whomever you choose. Don't force feed me a love interest. Same reason I didn't like Megan from AL.
And also, FUCK blue hair dye.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
So, according to you, Maya feels physically menaced by Quinn, and instead of running away at the first opportunity screaming to call campus security to help her and her friend Tremolo, she grabs one of Tremolo´s legs to help Quinn, Sarah and Melanie to carry naked knocked out Tremolo through the campus to the DIK´s house... And then, she continues trying to be accepted into a fraternity in which she feels physically menaced... Is she stupid, coward, a submissive masochist... or all the previous...? :unsure:
I would also say Maya has low self-esteem the fact that she stood up to Quinn and slapped her in the face was a Marical. (Shout out to flashback of her being asked to "dance" at her school dance.) she also tried to get help from Sage which backfired horribly once. Who's to say she wouldn't be thinking why bother when going to the Counciler about it. Besides without knowledge of conciliar being in on it which would turn out badly. Is he said she said. Not to mention the only menaced thing that she really did was hazing which I'm sure they turn a blind eye to anyway. The only thing Maya had a problem with thanks to MC or Josy depending on route. Is not getting free tuition.
You go to anyone high up on the ladder saying she said I could have it. Well, we back to square one. HE said SHE said. she'd have no ground to stand on. Also, we still don't know what happened between SAGE and MAYA obviously they opened up about their problems, but she has more friends in the hots then enemies. Also, I'm sure she is trusting in Sage and Josy to keep her safe while in there.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
BEING A CHICK OR HOW CHICK WILL BECOME THE DRAMA KING IN SEASON 3
Some of my reflections on the way of chick and why I think chick is the main hypocrite in history

So, friends, here is my small and messy essay dedicated to the way of Chick.

By default, Chick is considered a gentle, pleasant and polite young man who wants to please everyone. He makes nice compliments to girls, does not stare at them and is not rude, he is nice and friendly. It's no wonder that the charming Chick liked five girls in college who fell in love with him at once. And then the most interesting thing begins. My favorite phrase is MС: "IT'S TOO COMPLICATED," which is the unofficial motto of all fucking hypocrites.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time. All this is compounded at the legendary breakfast in episode 8, when a choice has to be made. But what does this choice lead to?
1) Jill loses two most main people in her life in one minute after seeing Bella and Tremolo fucking on the table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Bella accepts rejection relatively well, but her face reflects the whole tragedy of the rejected woman. She was ready to let Tremolo into her life, but she was immediately rejected.
3)Josie is madly in love with Tremolo, she constantly shines next to him. How would she react when she found out he was rejecting her for Jill? Especially when the issue of free tuition is being resolved?He didn't even tell Josie and Maya about it!
4)Well, and Sage...She doesn't care.

Yes, you can object to me that this is one of the ways of walktrough the game. I don't have to act like a dik in the way of a Chick.
BUT THE GAME WANTS THAT WE PLAYED QUITE SO!
If we stick to the path of one girl (for example, Jill) and reject others, then there is absolutely no point in episode 8. Episode 8 forces us to make a choice, that's the whole point. Elena said that the choice will entail suffering, pain and jealousy of other girls and you have to do it no matter what.
If we follow Jill's path, then the choice is obvious. One choice out of one. There are no other options, no agony of choice. Then the episode should have been called: "The Only One" or "Jill".
There are at least three scenes of Josie and Jill's jealousy in the game. 1) When Josie finds out that MC wants to date Jill (he tells her this in the pool before fucking her) 2) When Jill finds out that MC fucked other girls 3) The scene in the library. Too many scenes, isn't it? DPC literally wants to push Josie and Jill's foreheads together.
Let's compare it with Dik's way. Dik is rejected by almost all girls except Sage. And they reject it without any dramas and doubts. In fact, Dik does not need to make a choice. The girls made the choice for you. In fact, the only drama that Dik has is to make Riana cum when he manages to fuck Heather and Jade. Perhaps only Jade is a serious problem.
The way of Dik is the way of fun. Dik is a fool, of course, but he is an honest fool who does not lie to anyone. And Chick is a hypocrite who offers to meet almost every girl. He gets confused, often falls in love and eventually breaks their hearts. He behaves like an infantile boy.
I will concede your point on this but you're missing one thing. The Dik is not better then the Chick in this case because if the Girls DIDN'T make the choice for him. Then he'd hurt them and not even care about it. It's not that he's more morally upstanding to the Dik because if he got the chance. He would do the exact same thing on purpose that the Chick did on accident. He's just not given the opportunity.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why rely on all of this speculation about what Maya thinks and feels? We have a perfect example in her internal dialogue while she's sexually assaulting MC. I won't post all of the screenshots, you can replay the scene. The first thing that will strike you is that she's not thinking about the MC at all, she's just thinking about herself, as usual.

I know that you can think of endless excuses for Maya's behavior. There's always a reason, It's her Father's fault, it's the way society treats homosexuals, it's because she's a woman blah ba blah blah blah . . .

It's easy to make excuses, but the fact is there is no excuse. I won't even argue the point. And I'm sure you can find examples of the MC or other characters acting selfishly. I don't care. None of them are even close to Maya.

You seem to think that all of this makes a person who should be pitied. I know that this only makes for a person who is poisonous and is a plague on everyone who is unfortunate enough to fall into their orbit.
See, you have a strong argument; Maya's thought's don't include what she's doing to the MC despite having abused him pretty severely AND continuing to conceal a rather significant secret. Maya being selfish and manipulative is a valid interpretation of that.

My only objection it's not the ONLY valid interpretation. If you aren't interested in debating those interpretations, I think it would behoove you to be a little less strident in hammering relentlessly on your own. It would make your argument more persuasive, and reduce the temperature of the thread to boot.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anyone else find it strange that Maya's okay with Dik MC and it's Jose that turns you down when you are a Dik. Not Maya thats kinda interesting imho.Maya=dont like dik MC. Josy=loves dik MC but Josy closes it down not Maya.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
BEING A CHICK OR HOW CHICK WILL BECOME THE DRAMA KING IN SEASON 3
Some of my reflections on the way of chick and why I think chick is the main hypocrite in history

So, friends, here is my small and messy essay dedicated to the way of Chick.

By default, Chick is considered a gentle, pleasant and polite young man who wants to please everyone. He makes nice compliments to girls, does not stare at them and is not rude, he is nice and friendly. It's no wonder that the charming Chick liked five girls in college who fell in love with him at once. And then the most interesting thing begins. My favorite phrase is MС: "IT'S TOO COMPLICATED," which is the unofficial motto of all fucking hypocrites.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time. All this is compounded at the legendary breakfast in episode 8, when a choice has to be made. But what does this choice lead to?
1) Jill loses two most main people in her life in one minute after seeing Bella and Tremolo fucking on the table.
2) Bella accepts rejection relatively well, but her face reflects the whole tragedy of the rejected woman. She was ready to let Tremolo into her life, but she was immediately rejected.
3)Josie is madly in love with Tremolo, she constantly shines next to him. How would she react when she found out he was rejecting her for Jill? Especially when the issue of free tuition is being resolved?He didn't even tell Josie and Maya about it!
4)Well, and Sage...She doesn't care.

Yes, you can object to me that this is one of the ways of walktrough the game. I don't have to act like a dik in the way of a Chick.
BUT THE GAME WANTS THAT WE PLAYED QUITE SO!
If we stick to the path of one girl (for example, Jill) and reject others, then there is absolutely no point in episode 8. Episode 8 forces us to make a choice, that's the whole point. Elena said that the choice will entail suffering, pain and jealousy of other girls and you have to do it no matter what.
If we follow Jill's path, then the choice is obvious. One choice out of one. There are no other options, no agony of choice. Then the episode should have been called: "The Only One" or "Jill".
There are at least three scenes of Josie and Jill's jealousy in the game. 1) When Josie finds out that MC wants to date Jill (he tells her this in the pool before fucking her) 2) When Jill finds out that MC fucked other girls 3) The scene in the library. Too many scenes, isn't it? DPC literally wants to push Josie and Jill's foreheads together.
Let's compare it with Dik's way. Dik is rejected by almost all girls except Sage. And they reject it without any dramas and doubts. In fact, Dik does not need to make a choice. The girls made the choice for you. In fact, the only drama that Dik has is to make Riana cum when he manages to fuck Heather and Jade. Perhaps only Jade is a serious problem.
The way of Dik is the way of fun. Dik is a fool, of course, but he is an honest fool who does not lie to anyone. And Chick is a hypocrite who offers to meet almost every girl. He gets confused, often falls in love and eventually breaks their hearts. He behaves like an infantile boy.
Chick MC is an asshole. I dont wanna be in Josy and Maya´s shoes when the MC tell them that he chose to be with Jill.

• Sad
Reactions: kyrlian and Catlyn

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I imagine you’re the same kind of person who would have argued that it was a massive reach to say Chad and Troy were in a relationship. This wasn’t ever said explicitly, instead you could work it out by reading between the lines. It was never explicitly said that Sage was related to Jade but the breadcrumbs were all there.

To argue the picture can’t have been taken by Lana because she isn’t mentioned is not evidence she didn’t take it. We can presume either, the camera is on a timer or someone took the picture, either is an assumption that the game doesn’t tell us explicitly. I forget if taking pictures was Lana‘s hobby that Jill picked up or if it was always Jill’s?

It is not a “massive reach” to suggest that Lana may be taking a picture of a group of women, around her age, standing 100 yards from her family home. It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette. Let’s go over the (potential) evidence.

These are all facts given to us by the game.

1. Lynette and Lana both died young
2. Lynette and Lana both liked to write
3. Lynette and Lana were both ostracised from their families
4. Lynette is friends with the parents and or older relatives of Jill’s friends
5. Lynette has a picture with said friends, standing in front of the Royce family home.
6. The MCs Polaroid of Jill fades into the picture of Lynette and her friends.

The game is explicitly telling us there is a connection between Jill and Lynette. Taking 1 step from there I am saying either Lana and Lynette are the same person or they knew each other. That is not a massive leap.

The only thing that doesn’t sync with the timeline is Jill’s age. This is presuming we know her age. We don’t. DPC has hidden surnames in the past to mask identities, it isn’t a huge stretch to think he might mask someone’s age to hide someone’s identity. IF Jill is older than we think, this ’fixes‘ the main sticking point of this theory.

Lynette’s journal is taking place before she leaves the family home to be with Neil. Something she does against her fathers will. Lana is estranged from her family because she did something that they didn’t like. Leaving to be with a poor, uneducated, construction worker could be that reason.

Jill’s friends all seem to be either older or at least at a different stage in their lives. One talks about travelling to Japan and investing. This certainly isn’t proof, but is curious, and could imply she is older than we know.

With regards to Lynette and Lana, not looking alike I agree. However it is interesting to note that in Jill‘s flashback, she has black hair, however in this picture her hair is lighter when compared to Jill.

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what ifs & maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

What I am 100% confident of is that there is a connection between Jill and Lynette, and that connection, one way or another is going to involve Lana.
I didn't pay enough attention to this when I first saw it in the game.
I thought Bella was going to be Jill's mom or older sister. :oops:

Reactions: always86

varage

Jun 26, 2019
See, you have a strong argument; Maya's thought's don't include what she's doing to the MC despite having abused him pretty severely AND continuing to conceal a rather significant secret. Maya being selfish and manipulative is a valid interpretation of that.

My only objection it's not the ONLY valid interpretation. If you aren't interested in debating those interpretations, I think it would behoove you to be a little less strident in hammering relentlessly on your own. It would make your argument more persuasive, and reduce the temperature of the thread to boot.
I'm going to offer you a slight bit of advice.. The guy you're trying to rile down invented the term discussion rape.. He's what people in the business call mules. You know how stubborn they can be he doesn't like Maya that's end of it. No convincing him of nothing. What Maya did was wrong hiding Josy but Later he mentions the Maya taser scene. Yes, she's in it for the money that's why she grinds him without consent yes, but MC doesn't try to stop it either. Nor did she know about the tasing, and she went out of her way to find out that "hey you were the only one tased that night I'm so sorry." Hell, week is Hell week The reason she was thinking about herself during that scene is because it wasn't about him. THAT SCENE was all about her. Had she been sent to Ponytailed guys room she would have done the exact same thing because there wasn't meant to be any feelings involved. It was a Job a Job she felt she needed to do.
In that particular scene it had NOTHING to do with the MC he was a body grinding with zero feelings behind it. To expect her to be like I wonder what he feels about this is asinine at best. Because, just as he was going through hell week slightly later so was she. The only difference being is she had a realer reason to do it. Meaning despite any moral compas she may own. I believe she would have exceeded her own expectations to get it done. Whereas the MC could have stayed with whoever while waiting for a new dorm to open up, or even went to the dean and notified them of the theft. but he chose the former. Aka Maya, Derek, Sage, Bella etc. He didn't NEEED to be a Dik. He wanted to be a Dik. Maya NEEDED to be a Hot.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm going to offer you a slight bit of advice.. The guy you're trying to rile down invented the term discussion rape.. He's what people in the business call mules. You know how stubborn they can be he doesn't like Maya that's end of it. No convincing him of nothing. What Maya did was wrong hiding Josy but Later he mentions the Maya taser scene. Yes, she's in it for the money that's why she grinds him without consent yes, but MC doesn't try to stop it either. Nor did she know about the tasing, and she went out of her way to find out that "hey you were the only one tased that night I'm so sorry." Hell, week is Hell week The reason she was thinking about herself during that scene is because it wasn't about him. THAT SCENE was all about her. Had she been sent to Ponytailed guys room she would have done the exact same thing because there wasn't meant to be any feelings involved. It was a Job a Job she felt she needed to do.
In that particular scene it had NOTHING to do with the MC he was a body grinding with zero feelings behind it. To expect her to be like I wonder what he feels about this is asinine at best. Because, just as he was going through hell week slightly later so was she. The only difference being is she had a realer reason to do it. Meaning despite any moral compas she may own. I believe she would have exceeded her own expectations to get it done. Whereas the MC could have stayed with whoever while waiting for a new dorm to open up, or even went to the dean and notified them of the theft. but he chose the former. Aka Derek, Sage, Bella etc. He didn't NEEED to be a Dik. He wanted to be a Dik. Maya NEEDED to be a Hot.
Yes, and I suppose that if Quinn had ordered Maya to go steal Magnar's homework, or to take the nude pics of Cathy, or beat up a weak kid like KRJ you would be perfectly fine with it because Maya needed it! And Maya needing something is the only justification to do something, no matter how mean and selfish.

You call me stubborn because I won't adopt your views, and you're willing to excuse anything your favorite does, just because they're your favorite.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, and I suppose that if Quinn had ordered Maya to go steal Magnar's homework, or to take the nude pics of Cathy, or beat up a weak kid like KRJ you would be perfectly fine with it because Maya needed it! And Maya needing something is the only justification to do something, no matter how mean and selfish.

You call me stubborn because I won't adopt your views, and you're willing to excuse anything your favorite does, just because they're your favorite.
My favorites Bella doe but i enjoy them all. And I'm not justifying her but comparing that to robbing Tybalt seems to make the same since do you hate the mc as well for stealing from the rich kid? Because the only convincing it took to do that was them saying go do it. Or giving Magnar a wedgie. (Beating up a weak kid) If Maya had done it would it somehow become worse?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
My favorites Bella doe but i enjoy them all. And I'm not justifying her but comparing that to robbing Tybalt seems to make the same since do you hate the mc as well for stealing from the rich kid? Because the only convincing it took to do that was them saying go do it.
Have you ever seen me make an argument justifying the MC's actions? I'll help you with that, the answer is no. And it still doesn't change the fact that you'll make excuses for anything Maya does.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Have you ever seen me make an argument justifying the MC's actions? I'll help you with that, the answer is no. And it still doesn't change the fact that you'll make excuses for anything Maya does.
No, I will however View it with empathetic eye's and try to figure out why she did it. I wasn't put on the earth to judge but I've chosen to observe.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
No, NTR hysteria is, I feel, a major issue in AVN's. I'm not particularly fond of it myself but where cheating becomes necessary for the progression of the story authors have to feel safe in using it.
Well that is totally different story. If by this means story progresses then ok, but not putting NTR where it don't belong, or even worst, putting it into the game just for the sake of it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes