TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
That would be great drama but I don't think Tommy is going to be a father before the inevitable sex scene with Heather.
Do you think there will be that kind of scene between mc and Heather? Because I doubt it as long as she is with Tommy.
I mean banging your DIK's brother gf would turn every DIK on you i think.
But theory about him being a father is pretty good for me, I was thinking the same for some time.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
New topic?

MC is going to knock up Heather, and she's going to convince Tommy it's his. This will be his redemption arc.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Do you think there will be that kind of scene between mc and Heather? Because I doubt it as long as she is with Tommy.
But theory about him being a father is pretty good for me, I was thinking the same for some time.
Yes, I think there will be sex with Heather (and Sally and others), but not right now. As you say banging Heather now would be too Dik even for a Massive Dik, but we don't know what's going to happen. But there is a choice of telling/not telling Heather about Tommy's cheating that will have consequences and we haven't seen them.

I think Tommy loves Quinn but is unrequited love, he treats Quinn different than the other girls. He is really hurt when she betrays him to go to the prep's party. So there will be two ways for the final conflict with Tommy: being with Quinn or fucking Heather.

Reactions: Dudung693

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so things calmed down finally hey?
Yes, I think there will be sex with Heather (and Sally and others), but not right now. As you say banging Heather now would be too Dik even for a Massive Dik, but we don't know what's going to happen. But there is a choice of telling/not telling Heather about Tommy's cheating that will have consequences and we haven't seen them.

I think Tommy loves Quinn but is unrequited love, he treats Quinn different than the other girls. He is really hurt when she betrays him to go to the prep's party. So there will be two ways for the final conflict with Tommy: being with Quinn or fucking Heather.
herm i think he was far more shocked or even shell shocked that he banged Quinn on the roof of the DIK Mansion! if he is trully in love with Quinn that shit must have hit like an entire truck full of motherfuckers!

imagine the worst NTR nightmare and that is how it would look like from Tommy point of View ... now pile on top of that when he finds out that the MC is also banging Josy... or as Banged Josy!

I still state and believe that Tommy will call up an Incest public Trial to get the MC booted from the DIK`s for banging a DIK Sister, should be glorious when they put a picture of all the HOT`s and ask with whom the MC had sex so far... and you start red X`ing the girls face by face until only Arieth is left... yes i count the tongue Ashtray pussy contact as ... well having made contact!

and the reations from everyone in the balcony going more and more shocked...

even worse when all the girls call Rape because its 201x something!

Reactions: kyrlian

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018

Tommy's love for Quinn is true like, remember when Jacob mentioned mc fucking Quinn on roof top? Tommy was like "Quinn? Really..?" or something like that. But at the same time I think Quinn doesn't see him like a boyfriend type.
Right now it's more possible for mc to be in some type of relationship with Quinn than Tommy but we will see what season 3 will bring as.

And about banging Heather or Sally and other girls, I think mc won't be able to fuck with every girl, there are and will be some girls that will be locked for as and I think Heather is one of them just like Elena (that's her name i think) but I'm probably wrong so.. :LOL:

Reactions: kyrlian

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Heather was my choice too, during the breakfast scene in Ep8 she seemed to be especially annoyed when he joked about her period.

I think that the pregnancy would be a good thing for Tommy. Then he could drop out of college (education isn't really his thing anyway), marry Heather, and become a truck driver. Tommy and Heather could have six kid's, fight all the time, and be perfectly happy with one another.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Heather was my choice too, during the breakfast scene in Ep8 she seemed to be especially annoyed when he joked about her period.

I think that the pregnancy would be a good thing for Tommy. Then he could drop out of college (education isn't really his thing anyway), marry Heather, and become a truck driver. Tommy and Heather could have six kid's, fight all the time, and be perfectly happy with one another.
I mean.... I wasn't going that far into future :ROFLMAO:
My theory is more like something to push Tommy into one of two paths.
One would be where he accepts it and is trying to be better, ending drugs etc.
And second where he is trying to convince Heather to go with abortion.
But Yea... Your is funniest :LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I like to think that Sage in season 3 will become a jealous bitch who will control every step of MС. I think it's very sexy. Jealous and bitchy bitches are my fetish. I think the main reason why she didn't want to meet with MC and remain friends is that she understood that she was starting to fall in love with him. She was glad that Tremolo suggested dating, that she thought for 20 minutes what to write to him. She clearly wanted to be a good girl, not be a simple girl for sex. I can already imagine Sage showing her jealous and crazy side towards Zoey that persuades Derek to spy on her. I hope that DPC won't dump all the shit with the family and Quinn on Sage at once and at least stretch it out for a season.

Reactions: McGreed

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017

Can someone share the list of Custom Render set DPC picked? Thanks!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1551111

View attachment 1551112

View attachment 1551113

Current numbers:

View attachment 1551115

I'm more than a bit disappointed they didn't have a crossover finalist that included Melissa from AL.
Interesting. First Intresting how despite Maya is so " disliked " she is in plenty situation.
But what is not even interesting, it's more disappointing, but not surprising
The lack of fucking imagination. it is the usual fucking pairings. Mostly Jill and Bella, and Josy and Maya, and they ad Sage to it time to time. Sally and Quinn, might be the most original idea.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes