Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Forgot something essential huh? Or just went back in the thread and read the last time that lame argument was tried?
Yes, this is essential because you've gotten to the point where you're telling us the MC is being assaulted by Maya.

Strangely, the victim does not seem to know ...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, this is essential because you've gotten to the point where you're telling us the MC is being assaulted by Maya.

Strangely, the victim does not seem to know ...
Yep, already covered that argument as well. If you've got anything original to say go ahead, but don't bore me with this same old arguments that I've batted down a dozen times before.

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the MC name in the Gallery scene replays? I believe I imported saved games before to another copy of the game in a different folder to test it out, but now even on my normal main game folder all the scene replays have a different MC name lol

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the MC name in the Gallery scene replays? I believe I imported saved games before to another copy of the game in a different folder to test it out, but now even on my normal main game folder all the scene replays have a different MC name lol
I think it take the name of your first saved file

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
AppData - Roaming - RenPy if i remember correctly
It seems like it's still showing the incorrect name no matter what, I wonder if it's in the persistent file. Is there anyway to edit it and stuff? It just seems like gibberish if I open it in notepad lol

hav0c_2

Aug 30, 2021
I'm having trouble getting Ep 8 to play. Everytime I get to Bella in the library she says something like "In my workplace? Are you mental?" And the game CTD. I've tried loading other saves, but it always crashes at that point. Any advice?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm having trouble getting Ep 8 to play. Everytime I get to Bella in the library she says something like "In my workplace? Are you mental?" And the game CTD. I've tried loading other saves, but it always crashes at that point. Any advice?
Get a life insurance ! :geek:
:KEK:

TREQUN

Dec 9, 2021
Can someone help me i can't invite josie/maya to dik's mansion in ep8 there is no reply option in messages.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes