daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Aight, i played through 4th chapter at the time of writing this and i have some things to say.
Primo, the renders are just perfect. I can't get over how much effort has been put to them. Models are pretty, scenes are just right.
Secundo, the writing, there are some places where the dialogues are just dumb, but i enjoy the overall feel to the game. It's stupid enough, serious enough, engaging enough. You can just sink-in the story and let it flow. Kudos to the writter because it's first time for me to really read the narration and dialogues. Ever.
Tertio, economy, the pocket money system works really well. If you just burn your money you can lock yourself out of choices really easily. There is really no way to grind the money as far as i know and there will be times when you are out of it for sure.

Mini-games are pretty fun, not too hard not too easy, especially on hard mode. English tests can be a pain if you are not a native speaker, but you can always cheat amirite ;)

There are a lot of other components which make the game and i want to "rate" them as well but i don't have much time to write this post and don't want to bore the poor soul that want to read it to death :)

I enjoyed the game very much so far, and i will definitely support the dev.
To be honest, came here to fap, stayed for the story. Cheers!

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yea so I was replying some scenes out of boredom and I notice something interesting about Quinn back story, I don't know if it was mentioned before but here it goes...

So I played scene where Quinn is going to order drugs and I think it's her childhood home where she meets with dealer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next she talks with somone who I assume is very close to her about women she passed in previous room.

When he points right next to eyes we can see that he talks about mark next to Quinn eye.
We can see same mark on another dealer a while ago.

Yea so this is my crazy theory out of my ass but I thought I will share it because why not? :ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yea so I was replying some scenes out of boredom and I notice something interesting about Quinn back story, I don't know if it was mentioned before but here it goes...

So I played scene where Quinn is going to order drugs and I think it's her childhood home where she meets with dealer.

Next she talks with somone who I assume is very close to her about women she passed in previous room.

When he points right next to eyes we can see that he talks about mark next to Quinn eye.

Yea so this is my crazy theory out of my ass but I thought I will share it because why not? :ROFLMAO:
The woman is Quinn's mom and Rox is her dad and you're also a year late with this old theory but thanks anyways!

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
When i open the phone to look at tasks my game crashes....can anyone tell me what the tasks are for all the free roams please so i don't have to open the phone, thanks in advance.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Somehow the younger Neil looks more like Rusty than the MC!:unsure:

View attachment 1551105
View attachment 1551119
Probably is same 3d model, but with no link between them in game story... Same as the Young Jill 3d model with actual no make-up Melanie model... Is exactly the same one
He told me to keep it secret. But I see you as my family. Family comes first!
I really doubt DPC will share his secrets to anyone, especially somebody from f95... So without proof, don't try to sell us doughnuts

kyrlian

May 26, 2017

Yes , they are Quinn's father and mother.

Also the movie they talk about (Buddy and Rox) is The Departed. Maybe a foreshadowing of things to come.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
a two-year old gift doesn't seem like much of a gift.
dude the MC`s current phone is his dad old phone from 200x

all your assumptions are correct and it as been debated! furthermore its assumed that the bitch passed out in the matress during the flashback is Q´s mother... well all except dalli_X that insists on calling her Lana!

Reactions: TajaRrR

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
all your assumptions are correct and it as been debated! furthermore its assumed that the bitch passed out in the matress during the flashback is Q´s mother... well all except dalli_X that insists on calling her Lana!
I think it's her mother, I think it's the begging of her taking drugs.
But still! I'm proud of my baked brain to connect the dots :KEK:

Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Haven't read all the pages since the update so maybe someone has already posted this, but when you hangout with quinn after the library scene you see a "couple" kissing. They're probably the same ones you meet when you're out with Jill for dinner with her friends, BUT the guy is in a relationship with bianca i think and the blonde woman is in a relationship with the blonde "trading guy".
I think apart from their looks her jewelry, earrings and his watch do match. So there is some cheating going on between them and maybe there will be a chance for a single Bianca.
Bianca finds out Matthew is cheating on her.

She's desperate and needs a shoulder to cry on.

Then she remembers how nice MC was during the dinner.

She calls him and asks for help.

Then they meet and surprisingly MC fucks her.

DPC told me on Discord this is what's going to happen in next episode on Jill route. Prepare your saves!!
That kissing couple is definitely Matthew (Bianca's guy) and Olivia (Andy's girl) from Jill's group of friends.

Everyone's so focused on Quinn and the mc in that park bench scene, they ignore the identities of the PDA couple (or the fact that the Jill and Quinn paths are mostly mutually exclusive and people haven't seen everything on both sides of the DIK/Chick coin).

Not sure if DPC just re-used their models, or it's a definite plot twist, but you gotta be pretty stupid to be kissing a friend's wife/husband in public like that... :rolleyes:

Reactions: aragh

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
i bet on re-using models
it wouldnt make sense being a twist when you dont know the characters
if that scene happened on jill path would make sense being a twist, now that scene only happens when you are in quinn's path

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i bet on re-using models
if that scene happened on jill path would make sense being a twist, now that scene only happens when you are in quinn's path
Or it could just be a fun joke. :cool:

I mean what's the chances that DPC just randomly grabbed two models for that scene and hey happened to be opposing spouses in Jill's group of friends?

Who knows, Jill's friends could be swingers... That's something else to look forward to. :sneaky:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
i bet on re-using models
We know for sure that DPC use it in another moment in this chapter (with Lynette photo) it has two major point :
First is to make the player feel rewarded "i saw that"
the second (and more important I think) it's a way to "force" the player to play every path in the game not just his favorite

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes