godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Where's the originality in those ideas? Characters that don't interact or even AL characters.

Where's the Maya/Quinn threesome? Sage/Jade or just fucking Jade in general, where the mommy boys at? Something with Jill without Bella, every episode is Jill and Bella, these custom renders should be new, original, something we won't get in game, nah let's suggest Maya/Josy feeding MC in bed, so fucking original, best idea ever.

My idea was gonna be MC/Rena/Zoey at a tattoo parlor, but thought to myself, nah the patrons got it, they aren't boring cunts, clearly I was wrong.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys.

First,, I really have to go out of this site couse I have a personal project on hands and this is time consuming. I am going to try to open an animation study with some friends. Since I am the script writer of the team the work only can start after i ended the first steps. That means every day i spent here my whole team waste a day. Yet somehow this thread has its way to push me in again and again.
If any admin is watching this: "Guys, dont delete my post, bann me of this thread, please, you would doing me a favor". Also to the rest of you, if you start giving me tons of facepalms you will kinda doing me a favor.

Back to the game

It seems in the last argument, our lovely folk resucitate the old claim that Maya sexually assaulted the MC. Wierd sexually assaulted. It lasted 5 secs and ended with the "victim" touching the abuser ass and asking her to get naked. It's not the first time the "victim" touch the abuser ass, the first time without concent wich technically means that the MC sexually assaulted Maya first. It's also wierder since the follow of the sex assault was eventually regular sex and a formal relationship.

Wendy and the rest of the radical feminist will be proud of our lovely folk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now even if this claim is obviously absurd for everyone, some usually rationale guys off this thread had take into consideration another serious of wrong claims. We have heard theese days that Maya is selfish, manipulative (sic), and self absorbed.

So, let's do this thing. Most of the most vocal Maya haters are either Quinn fans or Sage fans. Quinn for our gentile godkingxerxes and Sage for our receptives DavDR and J.A.L. Now I personally love both of thoose girls, I forgive her little flaws as unimportants and apreciate her charms that are many. But since they don't use my standards with Maya, let's compare her "flaws" against thoose of the girls they like. After all, if Maya is better than them on thoose issues we can conclude that thoose issues are not really important in their judgement, otherwise they will condemn Sage and Quinn for the same flaws they claim against Maya.

With Quinn is really easy. Lovely as she is, she is a thought love. So let's focus on Sage. Also in sake of my personal time i will mostly use the first episode.

Selfish. Maya vs Sage.

First encounter with Maya her first reaction is to simpathyze with MC, and offer help:

The first encounter with Sage, she dont even answer the MC when he introduce himself. She will not talk with the MC until he starts a fight with the local bully in defense of our "damsel in distress".

Second encounter: Maya would come to the MC to invite to spend time with her. Our "self-absorbed" girl will use the time to avoid talk about her and instead talk about the MC.

And she is different. The story will make a whole point out of this. During feminist class every time we are pair with a girl she will talk about herself and test our interest on her self-absorbed monologue. The only exceptions are Sarah, who prefer sex instead of talking, and Maya wich, after offer help with our studies, will follow the same premise but changing the focus from her to the MC. The "self-aborbed" one.

Let's back to Sage. Second encounter she will aproach the MC, not to spend time with him, but because she want him to help her.

Now the main momment of the first episode for Maya, would be the "damsell in distress" saving MC ass by "selfishly" offering to share her place. By doing so, she will avoid the MC to drop college, and will let all of you to enjoy the sex scenes withtour favorite girls.

About Sage. She will blackmail the MC with her own stolen posessions to get him to help her with her problems.

I am gonna drop it here. For thoose who didn't get the hint, i love Sage. How I cannnot? She is a Maya fan!!!. Yet sometimes we need to ilustrate a point with an Argumentum ad absurdum.
I wish some (a slight minority) of her fans had the same kind spirit and willing to love thoose who suffered and to help thoose on need. However they seem unwilling to forgive Maya the concequences of the fact that she was born with no money... meanwhile Sage did. Otherwise will be Maya helping Sage and not the opposite.

For that reason i gave them the:

Tybalt Golden Award:
screenshot0141.png

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It is probably glitched for me because there is nothing there on my save
If you already have a render in your persistent(read: global) save, you will already have on subsequent playthroughs and therefore it won't show up in game.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Bianca finds out Matthew is cheating on her.

She's desperate and needs a shoulder to cry on.

Then she remembers how nice MC was during the dinner.

She calls him and asks for help.

Then they meet and surprisingly MC fucks her.

DPC told me on Discord this is what's going to happen in next episode on Jill route. Prepare your saves!!

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah lot's of us. Maybe you should've screenshotted that discord, cause sounds like bullshit since every sex scene has been optional so far.
He told me to keep it secret. But I see you as my family. Family comes first!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Bianca finds out Matthew is cheating on her.

She's desperate and needs a shoulder to cry on.

Then she remembers how nice MC was during the dinner.

She calls him and asks for help.

Then they meet and surprisingly MC fucks her.

DPC told me on Discord this is what's going to happen in next episode on Jill route. Prepare your saves!!
Jill/Bianca threesome when?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
All the python executables files seems to be ok. So I'm pretty lost. As I said, a couple of months ago I was able to play previous BAD version without any issue. I can now run Ren'Py 7.4.11 without problem either so I'm guessing that the problem doesn't have to do with macOS. My guess is that something hapened concerning python paths when I downloaded and tried (unsuccesfully) to install BAD 8.0 several times while I still had BAD 7.X.X installed. But with my little coding knowledge I can't figure out what actually happened, much less how to fix it lol
Do you mean you applied an update patch to 0.7 instead of downloading 8.0 in its entirety ? If that went wrong it might indeed be the reason the game does not find its python libraries, as the previous versions stored the libraries differently.
What you could do is download the full PC version with bittorrent, and then build a Mac version yourself with the Ren'Py SDK. It's always best to use the same version as the one the game was made with: 7.4.10

Jul 8, 2020
I don't use scrappy's mod, but have just tested it against my unofficial 0.7.x to 0.8.1 patch(s).

When I first try to run the game with scrappy's mod installed, I get an error screen due to a bunch of labels being defined twice:
Select Quit from the error screen, then start the game again. The game should boot OK now.

After doing that the scrappy mod seems to work fine with the unofficial 0.7.x to 0.8.1 patch(s). I can access the cheats menu & the walkthrough highlighting is visible.

So if your game isn't launching at all, it's not a patch or mod issue, something else is wrong.

In order to troubleshoot, you'd need to provide more information:

Hi, could you elaborate on how to update the game from 0.7.2 to 0.8.1? I must have done something wrong then.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes