felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That kissing couple is definitely Matthew (Bianca's guy) and Olivia (Andy's girl) from Jill's group of friends.

Everyone's so focused on Quinn and the mc in that park bench scene, they ignore the identities of the PDA couple (or the fact that the Jill and Quinn paths are mostly mutually exclusive and people haven't seen everything on both sides of the DIK/Chick coin).

Not sure if DPC just re-used their models, or it's a definite plot twist, but you gotta be pretty stupid to be kissing a friend's wife/husband in public like that... :rolleyes:
Plot twist about the infedelity of 2 almost unknown characters? Astonishing...

Reactions: ename144 and DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not about them it's about about Bianca.
The problem is that who see the cheating couple will not know bianca and will not be in Jill's path. It seems to me a very strange hint showed to whom has not interest in it, and hidden for the interested one.

With what purpose? To make possible sex with Jill's best friend?

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The problem is that who see the cheating couple will not know bianca and will not be in Jill's path. It seems to me a very strange hint showed to whom has not interest in it, and hidden for the interested one.

With what purpose? To make possible sex with Jill's best friend?
Really interesting stuff. Dik, who does not follow Jill's path, sees two people kissing and does not know that they are Jill's friends. Perhaps, according to the plot, he will one day meet friends and see them. He will remember that he had saw them kissing and can tell/keep silent. Chick, for example, may not even find out about the betrayal at all.
But you're right, it may not mean anything at all.

Reactions: RukiRG

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
Despite everything, Jill is still my queen. I use cheat mods to see all the scenes and change my affinity. But c'mon, all these girls are RAN THROUGH except for Maya and she's not that attractive to me anyways. Jill is the perfect package in all regards

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really interesting stuff. Dik, who does not follow Jill's path, sees two people kissing and does not know that they are Jill's friends. Perhaps, according to the plot, he will one day meet friends and see them. He will remember that he had saw them kissing and can tell/keep silent. Chick, for example, may not even find out about the betrayal at all.
But you're right, it may not mean anything at all.
leaving aside the fact that the only ones who would see the hypothetical betrayal are the players who are interested in Quinn and who are no longer interested in Jill.

that MC can have sex or at least be interested in Bianca I take for granted, otherwise DPC wouldn't have introduced us to her, but the premise of betrayal remains basically useless. unless you want to suggest that Jill's friends are swingers (I don't think so), it would still be a very low blow to have sex with your best friend's boyfriend, just because she's grieving over a betrayal, indeed from a girl relationship point of view it would be even worse (since I've suffered so much, I want you, my best friend, to suffer like me..)

as with Zoey, to make Bianca a believable temptation there will be a lot of work to do, of course the betrayal could be a premise, but of a longer development

anyway the scene is absolutely hilarious, Quinn despises Jill and her way of life where appearance counts much if not more than substance, and involuntarily denigrates two people who belong to that very circle, caught in a "disreputable" if formally romantic moment. but beyond that I see little

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Just because MC may not have seen that couple kissing doesn't mean it didn't happen, though. Bianca could find out regardless, and vents to Jill. Who then will probably talk to MC about it, because she's insecure about just about everything relationship-related.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
leaving aside the fact that the only ones who would see the hypothetical betrayal are the players who are interested in Quinn and who are no longer interested in Jill.

that MC can have sex or at least be interested in Bianca I take for granted, otherwise DPC wouldn't have introduced us to her, but the premise of betrayal remains basically useless. unless you want to suggest that Jill's friends are swingers (I don't think so), it would still be a very low blow to have sex with your best friend's boyfriend, just because she's grieving over a betrayal, indeed from a girl relationship point of view it would be even worse (since I've suffered so much, I want you, my best friend, to suffer like me..)

as with Zoey, to make Bianca a believable temptation there will be a lot of work to do, of course the betrayal could be a premise, but of a longer development

anyway the scene is absolutely hilarious, Quinn despises Jill and her way of life where appearance counts much if not more than substance, and involuntarily denigrates two people who belong to that very circle, caught in a "disreputable" if formally romantic moment. but beyond that I see little
Perhaps Bianca is a trap for those who follow exclusively the path of Jill, without any intrigues with other girls on the side. Men are weak to the tears of a beautiful girl and because of the betrayal of MС with Bianca, a drama will play out. And Jill clearly lacks a powerful drama, the relationship between MС and Jill looks too sterile and artificial, without a sharpness. The other 4 girls have potential shit that can piss them off, whereas Jill and MС have a perfect relationship.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just because MC may not have seen that couple kissing doesn't mean it didn't happen, though. Bianca could find out regardless, and vents to Jill. Who then will probably talk to MC about it, because she's insecure about just about everything relationship-related.
I didn't make myself clear: it's not Mc who doesn't see it, it's the player interested in Jill who doesn't see that scene, so it's not a clue to anything.

Then the fact that Jill is consoled by MC also seems difficult to be important, if anything the news would be that Bianca might break up with her boyfriend.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes