aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Yea I know.
I just said what i think it is, because like people said earlier, we only know them from Jill path or we see this on Quinn path, so it would be weird if that was important later on.
But at the same time we don't know what DPC thinks and have planning for future :)
The scene itself probably won't be that important later on. Especially for a MC who is on the Quinn route.
I agree that it could very well be just an easter egg or foreshadowing for now.
If the cheating plays a bigger role on the Jill route in the future then it will surely be properly introduced in a more obvious way for people who are on that path.

Reactions: TajaRrR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill once said before a tennis date in episode 4 that there's nothing worse than cheating. I think DPC wants to dump a path with potential infidelity on her and the situation with Bianca's boyfriend is suitable for this. I certainly don't believe Zoey will affect MC and Jill's relationship (it seems to me that Zoey appears in order for the triangle of Maya, Josie and MC to fall apart).
Zoey has the potential abilities to mess up any relationship of the MC. She was the first girlfriend in the emotinal and also sexual aspect. She knows the MC, after Neil, the longest and the best.:rolleyes:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The scene itself probably won't be that important later on. Especially for a MC who is on the Quinn route.
I agree that it could very well be just an easter egg or foreshadowing for now.
If the cheating plays a bigger role on the Jill route in the future then it will surely be properly introduced in a more obvious way for people who are on that path.
Cheating is the best way to get cheap and spectacular drama. Especially if the сheating is written in the script and you as a character can't avoid it. That's what Zoey showed up for. To make MC doubt the choice. I think that next season it will be possible to safely swap one love interest for another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
dude if you are pursuing Jill and Sage in the same path i do not think you need a solution for your game i think you need to have a hard look in the mirror and consider what you are doing with your life because whatever it is, ITS NOT WORKING!

ok you can stop now i am sold on Maya!

makes sense except that Sarah would not be asking for money afterwards if she knew the size of the MCs wiener

and then we must consider what happened after the pink rose visit when the MC was once more inconscient...
and why did she needed to change his bed sheets afterwards...
Negative. The pathing is just stupid. I've done everything for Jill. She doesn't give a shit that I have permanent DIK status. I helped her at the recital did everything properly, but DrPinkCake seems to think I can't choose someone who I'm obviously interested in and she in me when sitting down at the table. All because of my "Status". It makes no sense. If being a huge DIK was a problem there should be scenes where the girl tells you they aren't interested instead of me having to break something off even though I don't want to. He has it backwards.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree that Rox could be Quinn's father. But the way Quinn treats the drug addict woman, it better not be her mother. That would make Quinn a monster in my eyes. That's not how you should treat your mother.:rolleyes:
Maybe her mother was the reason why Quinn became a dealer and pimp. For example, she could add drugs to milk to she would sleep more and not scream like a small child. Well, or because her mother did not work and only took drugs, Quinn was forced to become a prostitute and a dealer. Rox may be her mother's usual lover, but not Quinn's father. There are many films in the culture where fathers and mothers behave much worse than their sworn enemies towards the main character.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
do you have a save file bro ? chapter 8 my stats is too high of being a dik not a chick
I don't unfortunately. I started the game over because I was completely disappointed with the outcome of season 8. Plus I missed a few renders. I'm sure someone else does though.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Negative. The pathing is just stupid. I've done everything for Jill. She doesn't give a shit that I have permanent DIK status. I helped her at the recital did everything properly, but DrPinkCake seems to think I can't choose someone who I'm obviously interested in and she in me when sitting down at the table. All because of my "Status". It makes no sense. If being a huge DIK was a problem there should be scenes where the girl tells you they aren't interested instead of me having to break something off even though I don't want to. He has it backwards.
It's affinity not status the effects Jillybean, you can be neutral affinity with DIK status and still slide on up.

Reactions: Warscared

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Probably is same 3d model, but with no link between them in game story... Same as the Young Jill 3d model with actual no make-up Melanie model... Is exactly the same one
RukiRG it's definitely a reasonable possibility. (y)

But I wonder why DPC didn't work a bit more on Daz3D's shape and morph controls to eliminate such confusions. Why actually worked. It would be done in a jiffy.:rolleyes:

But there are clues in the game. In the Lynette flashback in EP8, Neil asks Luis if he remembers the girl from a year ago. Neil was about 24 years old at the time. Rusty's mother about 22. Like now. How does he know that? Hahaha.

In the intro of EP5, when Rusty meets Jill, he is standing next to a picture. This picture shows a red-haired woman. Okay, the clue is still weak. But it continues. At EP5's prep party, after the MC talks to Riona on the porch, he is able to click on a picture that shows this very woman. He wonders how old this beautiful woman is. Now the MC finds the preps clothes and gets the two numbers for the cell phone safe. 42.

He MC wonders how old this woman is and gets the answer a little later. Now if we subtract the MC's age and Lynette's one year of pregnancy, we get 22. This woman was 22 when Neil (24) met Lynette (18). Neil asks Luis if he remembers the girl he had a year ago. So this woman may have already given birth to a little Rusty, who could be about 3 months old. And why? Pregnancy doesn't last 12 months. So we don't know when Neil will impregnate Lynette. So, I can only expect 9 months. That would definitely make the Rusty 12 months older than the MC. But Lynette and Neil still have some time. Then the age's difference could fit.

So I'll summarize. Neil has some resemblance to Rusty. Neil had a girl a year before Lynette. That girl was then 21 at the time and Neil was 23. Nineteen years later, an 18-19 year old Rusty stands next to a picture of a redheaded woman and makes a pass at Jill. Another two years later, an MC (18) clicks on that picture and wonders how old this beauty is and a little later gets the number 42. No wonder I'm starting to think that way.:unsure:

Reactions: RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ummm... did you beat your meat, tenderize the turkey, cuff the carrot, flog the dolphin. need I go on? ;)
Pretty please by all means go on ! :KEK: It's been quite the time since I last saw/read " flog the dolphin " :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I like to think that Sage in season 3 will become a jealous bitch who will control every step of MС. I think it's very sexy. Jealous and bitchy bitches are my fetish.
Given the Cuckquean tendencies Sage was showing during the Threesome, I doubt it.

I think we're more likely to see more threesomes, perhaps even scenes where the MC fucks other HOTs while Sage watches, on her path.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Given the Cuckquean tendencies Sage was showing during the Threesome, I doubt it.

I think we're more likely to see more threesomes, perhaps even scenes where the MC fucks other HOTs while Sage watches, on her path.
Yes, she can become a light version of Heather, considering how much she liked the threesome that she rated it 4/5.

Reactions: KristopheH

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

As much as I want to agree, it's a big step from 'sexual bucket list' to 'fetish'.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes