varage

Jun 26, 2019
you guys are still arguing about maya? it's been 2 days now :ROFLMAO:
Nah we good we mutually agree'd that Maya is actually undoubtably the best most gracious and unselfish lover of them all and want no playthrough but hers in future episodes.

Reactions: lipe2410

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, Maya. The girl who takes yout love .. she takes it deep!
MC to Maya:
No worries, honey! I got more and more love to give. I am practicing like crazy!

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Tremolo and Maya are not a married couple, as far as I know. They are not even a couple. They are just friends, and were starting to be something more. Now, Tremolo knows that Maya has lied to her, and she´s a lesbian into another relationship. He has right to say "I´m out of this fucking drama. I don´t want to talk with you again. Go on with your life, I´ll do the same with mine".

And Maya following him around making puppy dog eyes, using her brother Derek, and organizing antics in public to, again, be able of babbling a bunch of pathetic excuses to Tremolo so she can feel good about herself, it´s not "rape discussion" (that´s probably an exaggerated term), but indeed it´s emotional blackmailing. Something, emotional blackmailing, in which that needy drama queen is a master with three PhDs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Honestly when the MC said he wanted to go by the name Tremolo i was genuinely hoping that there was some kind of variant where he could instead go with Ass Man lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can indeed set your own MC name, should you actually game and not sight see.
Go game!
GiT!
Honestly when the MC said he wanted to go by the name Tremolo i was genuinely hoping that there was some kind of variant where he could instead go with Ass Man lol

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
No, I will however View it with empathetic eye's and try to figure out why she did it. I wasn't put on the earth to judge but I've chosen to observe.
Ahh yes, you're such a better person than I. All I do is have sympathy for all the people who are hurt by the kind of people that you empathize with.
We all forget something essential.

We actually have to observe, but not because it would make us better people, but simply because it's not real life, it's a story.

In addition, we follow the story through the MC. What matters is not how we interpret a character's actions, but how the MC interprets them.

The MC doesn't have your feelings about Maya at all.

Reactions: lipe2410

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
It will be so quiet on this forum page because all users will blacklist each other, lol. The Waifu wars have moved to a new level.
I don't get that, I mean ok, you may not agree with someone else about how he speaks on specyfic character, but to block him because of that?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't get that, I mean ok, you may not agree with someone else about how he speaks on specyfic character, but to block him because of that?
I've never blacklisted anyone in my life. It's kind of childish. Maya is just a painted girl. Although I agree the waifu wars are very interesting.

Reactions: DarkKiller

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I've never blacklisted anyone in my life. It's kind of childish. Maya is just a painted girl. Although I agree the waifu wars are very interesting.
Yea it is childish i can agree with you on that one. Waifu wars are funny, mostly its Maya topic but I see a lot of Zoey recently, even if we don't know shit about her :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maya is a ray of sunshine! Scratch that .. she is all the flowers in a wonderful garden of love.
Maya likes MC so much she is willing to forego any and all woeing, dates, all the slo mo.
She jumps straigth bang deep into his throbbing enthusiastic deep hard respect for her.
His consistent respect and love and unhinged affection for her is what centers her.
Keep centering her with your deep hardcore devoted loving, y”all!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We all forget something essential.

We actually have to observe, but not because it would make us better people, but simply because it's not real life, it's a story.

In addition, we follow the story through the MC. What matters is not how we interpret a character's actions, but how the MC interprets them.

The MC doesn't have your feelings about Maya at all.
Forgot something essential huh? Or just went back in the thread and read the last time that lame argument was tried?

mrbrightside29

Nov 3, 2021
Hi guys. Need some help here. I just got to episode 7 and all the sex scene animations are black even though the text is still visible. I haven't encountered this issue in any of the previous episodes. Any ideas?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes