Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
It will have a lot of impact in later EP's. Even if by that time the MC has an absolute clean slate, the fuse of the bomb could be lit in EP9. Why?

There will be three crucial people in the Burke apartment and the connection is Mona. EP5 Mona runs away after talking to Stephen Burke. The MC sees this and has his thoughts. In EP8 we learn that Sage still wants to talk to Mona.

These are all situations that we could not influence.

If now Maya, for whatever reason, shows the same reaction as Mona in EP5, the MC could mention the experience with Mona to Sage. The way Sage is on right now, she will intensify her search for Mona. When it comes to a conversation between Sage and Mona, the bomb detonates.

Theory
Tybalt is the son of Stephen and only the stepson of Jade. If this is so, one should come to the conclusion so that the family's fortune is Jade's. Why? Tybalt was not always rich and through the marriage closure of his father, he has become so. Is the blackmail with the failed marriage proposal to Jill just a plan B of Tybalt to secure his future? Who knows. But I am relatively sure about one thing. If Jade finds out, and be it through Sage, the feminist gender studies professor will divorce Stephen. Thus Stephen and his son will then end up in the pit from which they once rose.:rolleyes::unsure:
Do we know the Burkes are RICH? I mean really rich not just well off. I don't think we do. I think it's safe to assume Jill's and Rusty's family have real wealth, but the Burke's we don't know that. They certainly wield a lot of influence at B&R but BIG dough we don't know that.
One more thing, in my opinion, I think it's certain Mona is going to return. That bit of drama is too juicy for DPC to pass up.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
That would be a different game, more intimate. But going big has its own advantages, BaDik has a girl for everyone, there is soo much to choose from, sometimes I find it difficult because I like most of the girls.

I think DPC has chosen to keep the girls you reject as a friend because they will keep appearing in the next chapters as part of the main story and it's easier for him to do it that way. You put them in the same place in groups (The main LIs, the hots, the pink rose girls) and then do your little extra scene with the LI of your choice, that gives all of them screen time without having to do several different long scenes.

He did the same in AL, and works great because they become friends and develop relationships themselves. Feels like they have a life. Jill and Bella were going their own path and now they know Sage, Maya, Josy... Even Quinn (the lone wolf) goes to the library to hide drugs in a book. So they know each other and can go together to the beach in spring break or whatever and they can get jealous, fight or support each other and add a lot of drama.

The bad part is that choices are limited sometimes and we can't get rid of Maya, but I like Josy a lot.

I'm waiting to see what happens at the next library study session if you reject M&J for Jill. Because Tremolo hasn't told them yet.
Yes, I agree. Maintaining the girls you reject as friends is a narrative resource to keep the characters into the story. Problem is, when you are not into the route of those characters, is no more Tremolo´s (the player) story, but some side story in which Tremolo has a secondary part. In my case, I can´t care less about M&J love story and drama. It´s not my Tremolo´s story. I don´t even find plausible that Tremolo continues involved into M&J plotline. It´s like he has known their secret by chance, and now is trapped into their dramas due emotional blackmail, more than for friendship. It only has sense if Tremolo were into their route. And probably the same happens with people that is not into Bella´s or Jill´s story, for example. It´s the problem of that way of writing a story.

Devs tend to bite more than they can chew. DPC is creating a story with a lot of characters and main an secondary branches. Now he has the most difficult task: to finish it well, and before all his fans are dead of old age or boring to death to wait for new chapters. A story a bit more simple and with a few less characters could be more rounded, with less scenes hammered into the plot. Also, would be easier to write and the updates would be more frequents. As you say, it would be a more intimate story, in which Tremolo (the player) could be involved in every branch in a more personal way, not just because, apparently, he´s a saint that can´t see a damsel in distress (even the ones that hurt his feelings) without trying to help them.

imagen_2021-12-20_082627.png

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Good point ! Is that all of the options ? I don't see Bianca & Co. ... :KEK:

Being a SIMP... has a ring to it :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I wanna play the game "Being A DIK... to Tommy". Fuck Heather, Quinn, Tania and kick his ass to the curb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You mean the asshole dad, who has a history of cheating with Isabella, there is a story there between them both. The dad asshole who fuck students as well and is aware of a prostitution inside HOTs, using the girls in exchange for tuition. The same asshole dad that is already trying to date isabella again. If she cares about her mom she will know her mom is only looking for happiness and the only reason she stays married to that asshole of a husband is because of them (the kids). If Sage decide her relationship based on this mindset you just described. She is the asshole. Because she would accept the fact that men can cheat and women cant. So as much as her mother she is wrong for cheating on her cheater gay boyfriend with tremolo as well. If you stop to think about it. Her mom is doing the same thing she did in her relationship with chad lol. I refuse to believe that Sage is that stupid.
Burke is an asshole, but he´s Sage´s dad. It´s only natural that Sage loves her father, even if he´s and asshole, although I suspect that after his business come to light, the impact is going to be so hard that that love will become in hate. About Jade, I suppose that Sage would be OK with her finding happiness... But not having affairs with students! That´s exactly the same that Burke is doing fucking students. She probably will feel disgusted and nauseated by both of them, and if Tremolo has part in that family affair, only makes sense that she will be disgusted with Tremolo too. Again: no more the trustworthy, sexy guy with a magic cock, but the "manwhore" that fucks with her mother, the same way the "womenwhores" of her friends fuck with her father. She's going to break with the HOT´s (at least with half of them) and she´s going to break with Tremolo.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well... That's another story... But tbh I never run into a bug, except doc traps for anti-cheating:unsure:
I just meant " THEY " call it a " bug " while we know what actually happened... ;) :LOL: REAL " bugz " are there too... you just gotta look for them ( as the reports from it shows I found some of them too on my own :p )

Reactions: RukiRG

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Burke is an asshole, but he´s Sage´s dad. It´s only natural that Sage loves her father, even if he´s and asshole, although I suspect that after his business come to light, the impact is going to be so hard that that love will become in hate. About Jade, I suppose that Sage would be OK with her finding happiness... But not having affairs with students! That´s exactly the same that Burke is doing fucking students. She probably will feel disgusted and nauseated by both of them, and if Tremolo has part in that family affair, only makes sense that she will be disgusted with Tremolo too. Again: no more the trustworthy, sexy guy with a magic cock, but the "manwhore" that fucks with her mother, the same way the "womenwhores" of her friends fuck with her father. She's going to break with the HOT´s (at least with half of them) and she´s going to break with Tremolo.
"Those were my friends, Dad! My sisters! How could you go out and fuck them? Behind not only my back but Mom's! What the fuck, Dad! You're an asshole~!"

"And you, MC... You fucked my Mom. After all we.. I went through with Chad, you turned around and did it to me again? FUCK YOU~!"

Tybalt is just in the corner smiling and not trying at all to hide it, until he realizes all this could make him look bad too.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
"Those were my friends, Dad! My sisters! How could you go out and fuck them? Behind not only my back but Mom's! What the fuck, Dad! You're an asshole~!"

"And you, MC... You fucked my Mom. After all we.. I went through with Chad, you turned around and did it to me again? FUCK YOU~!"

Tybalt is just in the corner smiling and not trying at all to hide it, until he realizes all this could make him look bad too.
Not a problem for my various playthroughs. The only playthrough I have the MC banging Sage, I'm not having him bang anyone else. And in the playthroughs the MC is banging Jade, he's not banging Sage.

Also, the MC didn't know Jade was her mom, and until very recently, Sage was a fuckbuddy, not a GF. So fuck Sage, when she gets mad about it.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Jill thing is a much heavier betrayal then Sage could ever be. Sage cheated on Chad, Chad cheated on Sage, so in essence they commited the same shit MC did, and if you have a love interest with Sage but go through with another char, she will literally say that she understands the situation and that she really does not have hard feelings at all. Jill is basically a virgin who had her first whole lovelife encapsulated into MC, only for it to be absolutely betrayed by her best friend whos basically her older sister, her only confidante and her best friend, fucking MC, the guy whos literally "The one" for Jill. And without Tybalt, shes literally alone, no one is there for her, and that brings people into dark places.

Imagine your best friend, fucking with your love interest, the one who you thought was literally it, the one who you knew you wanted to marry someday and have kids, and live ever after, only for that guy to fuck the only best friend you ever knew, and for them to do it right by your face, and keep in mind, she has no one to "Vent" out to, that would fuck me up.
That happened to me. I was 16. My first gf left me 'because she was Young and didnt want to fall in love bullshit' and the next month she was dating one of my best friends.

I don't know what Jill is going to do but I never talked to them again.

Jafijafi

Oct 8, 2020
guys pls help me, i am in massive dick route, i am in the dorm party in ep 8 and need to find the water balloon, where is it ? i cant find :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes