dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah... with Sage´s sisters of the sorority... Don´t you see that makes things even worst for her? :FacePalm:
Poor Sage is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm: her sisters at the HOTs, her best friend Quinn, her mom, her dad, Tremolo in certain routes... everybody that is important for her is going to fail her, and you are asking for rationality in her reaction?... Have you seen Jill´s face when she sees her friend (no even her boyfriend) Tremolo fucking Bella? It´s going to be 100 times worst.
That's why Sage needs a real friend and not a fuckbuddy.(y)

Reactions: J.A.L. and RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I love Bella, but MC and Bella are the culprits in this, and I think this will harm MC most, because Bella will have to choose between Jill or MC.
Nope it's about to accept ones choice ! Josy warns Jill that rivalry will happen regarding MC... that does not exclude Bella from the picture... and in the end of the day YOU make your choice at the end of chapter 8 ! Before that... you could name it dating but certainly not in relationship ! :p;)

The aftermath what is to happen in MCs life is up to DPC can be more drama can be an easy transmission... back to acceptance :whistle:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hm... so I checked the download. 20gb. Dang. But I see a lot of people, seemingly, liking the game. So before I actually go ahead and download 20gb, I'd like to ask what is so good about this game?
Have a look how many reviews it have compared to other games on the site...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod (WIP) update:

Changed all the mini-game cheat buttons to be one-click instead. Refined the free roam status capture if exiting. Added maze cheat and updated SanchoOptions and SanchoCheats screens. Each mini-game cheat button can be enabled/disabled independently (these are separated from the ChoiceGuide which also works independently). Again, for now, the mod's update journal post can be found here. Regards.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
They never hooked up and he isn't trying to date her, just fuck her. What's up with people having horrible reading comprehension?
Everyone is stupid. I remember a conversation between Jade and Burke that she talks about Isabella. He has been trying to get her for a long time now and Jade knows it. That is what I mean when I say they have "history". And in this last episode he talks to her about dinner and she kinda of accept it. And yes,he wants to FUCK her. that is what I mean when I saying he is trying to date her. But we are all stupid who doesnt know how to read or talk.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Everyone is stupid. I remember a conversation between Jade and Burke that she talks about Isabella. He has been trying to get her for a long time now and Jade knows it. That is what I mean when I say they have "history". And in this last episode he talks to her about dinner and she kinda of accept it. And yes,he wants to FUCK her. I don't think he wants to date anyone, I don't remember typing that he wants to DATE her, who is having trouble reading now, huh?
You literally said he wants to date her again when they never dated at all in the first place :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
SanchoMod (WIP) update:

Changed all the mini-game cheat buttons to be one-click instead. Refined the free roam status capture if exiting. Added maze cheat and updated SanchoOptions and SanchoCheats screens. Each mini-game cheat button can be enabled/disabled independently (these are separated from the ChoiceGuide which also works independently). Again, for now, the mod's update journal post can be found here. Regards.

Finally Scrappy will have some serious competition :D

Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
MC and Bella has wronged Jill, that's undeniable. but if you really think about the worst case scenario for Sage, the betrayal from her perspective. it would seem to her, after all is revealed, the whole world is collapsing around her, all the people she cared about and loved failed her: mom and dad, MC, most sorority sisters.:cry::cry::cry: in comparison, Jill's case would become a mild "Jillybean betrayed by her bestie".
That's why the warning at first boot up... whoever is not fit to play the game should not do it... drama here drama there but all in all it's our making so you can either deal with it or you should avoid it... :p

Reactions: Tadpol and dalli_x

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Somehow Zoey is the jealousy backup for the story.
No Zoey came back because the deal she had with Lynette family came to an end when MC meet his cousin Caleb (who is clearly the son of the brother/sister of Lynette). All of that under the surveillance of the grand-father who want to know wich of his grand sons deserve all the wealth of the family
fuck the rest
that's the aim of the game please follow :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes