DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not convinced that having sex with Jade is a game over, I mean how should Sage find out? Jade should tell her... It's not something a stepmom would confess to her daughter lightly.

at the most, dating both of them should make Jade back off and if she hinders MC and his relationship with Sage, order him to leave her alone...
One more reply. I don't think you guys are getting just how big a thing it is for a woman to find out that you fucked her Mother. You just can't imagine the powerful cosmic forces that are released by such an act.

Now as your homework assignment I want all of you to go out and fuck your girlfriend/wives Mom. If you are still alive next week you'll understand.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
One more reply. I don't think you guys are getting just how big a thing it is for a woman to find out that you fucked her Mother. You just can't imagine the powerful cosmic forces that are released by such an act.

Now as your homework assignment I want all of you to go out and fuck your girlfriend/wives Mom. If you are still alive next week you'll understand.
we can speculate for months but in the end it will be what DPC wants to be, sage can freak out and kill MC and jade or she can be cool with that and dont give a fuck
its on DPC hands

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Does sister count ? Because after that, I got why hurricanes used to only be named after women. :oops:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
no...

I mean, ending the relationship permanently with Sage necessarily changes the main plot, the story we're going to live.

when at the end of the fourth chapter Maya and Josy decide whether or not to accept MC's proposal that's a main moment of the story DPC wants to tell, but it's a universal moment, for all players.

Cathe leaving her underwear in Bella's car is a little trap.

I don't think having a relationship with Jade (and even more so showing the video to Burke) can be a little trap, limited to the relationship with Sag.

I think it's going to have a more general effect, maybe even in the encounter we saw begin at the end of last chapter.
No. Your pov as a player is "your love story with Sage" but the point of view of the developer is not, you don't write that, you write the story of Tremolo who meets a girl (or a lot) and you need to plan the story with that in mind. A story that spans 16 chapters. A Dik player will be rejected by M&J but still have 12 chapters to go.

This limits your choices and what happens to the main story, for example the story needs you to be at least friends with M&J so you can't say "fuck the throuple". Why? Because some plot points in the main story (after that choice) involve Maya and Josy, you spend time with M&J in a lot of places, parties, class, the library, etc. Then you go with Maya, Josy and Sage and find the photo. You will spend more time if you are in a relationship (that's the optional branch and the optional content) but the main story requires that you keep M&J as friends, adding the option 'I don't want to be friends' would require to rewrite and rerender 50% of the game and that's impossible because we will have lots of choices like that and that 50% extra soon is 100% extra and then 200% and your game is a mess and development will end in 2074.

So, what happens at the Burke's has to follow the same rule because if has to affect all players. There will be players who fucked Jade and players who didn't and so on and so on for every choice related to the Burkes (the restaurant, Tybalt, Sage, Jade, etc), and you can't develop at this point several different main storys according to what you did before. You can only do that in the final chapters, then the sum of choices will give you your ending.

But these choices can affect the branches (Romance with Sage, Jade, etc). Maybe Jade will divorce, maybe not, Maybe Sage will want a threesome with her mother, maybe she will kick Tremolo's balls but what happens cannot change the main story in a fundamental way because is the same for all players, and some of them have avoided Sage, Jade, are only friends with Maya and havent been mean to Tybalt.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
we can speculate for months but in the end it will be what DPC wants to be, sage can freak out and kill MC and jade or she can be cool with that and dont give a fuck
its on DPC hands
Yes, and an author can write whatever story they want. But they have to make it believable to make the story work.

In the story we can believe that MC beats two jocks when they catch him in the gym, we've seen him training with his Father so it's plausible. But if DPC had decided to have monkeys fly out of MC's butt and carry him off to safety it would have just been ridiculous shit. Sure this is an extreme example, but it illustrates how the story has to be somewhat plausible, has to flow from the previous narration, for the reader to digest it.

So however DPC decides to handle the situation with Sage and Jade and MC it has to fit in with what we already know about these characters and their story. And that gives us some idea of whats coming. So from what we've seen so far I just don't believe that Sage could fail to react badly to this situation.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Most of you people miss one thing, when MC was fooling around with Jade, he wasn't in any serious relationship with Sage, they were only fuck buddies and it was nothing serious between them, so you can't fuck your girlfriend's mom if you don't even have a girlfriend.
Sage implied multiple times that she has no problem with MC fucking other girls, because they weren't in any relationship, sure she will be pissed if she finds out that her boyfriend was messing around with her mother, but that was BEFORE they got together if the player chose so, so i highly doubt this will break the future relationship with Sage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, and an author can write whatever story they want. But they have to make it believable to make the story work.

In the story we can believe that MC beats two jocks when they catch him in the gym, we've seen him training with his Father so it's plausible. But if DPC had decided to have monkeys fly out of MC's butt and carry him off to safety it would have just been ridiculous shit. Sure this is an extreme example, but it illustrates how the story has to be somewhat plausible, has to flow from the previous narration, for the reader to digest it.

So however DPC decides to handle the situation with Sage and Jade and MC it has to fit in with what we already know about these characters and their story. And that gives us some idea of whats coming. So from what we've seen so far I just don't believe that Sage could fail to react badly to this situation.
yeah and i agree with you but after acting lessons... i think most of us are always expecting for the worst and unpredictable shit to happen :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Reactions: DavDR

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
No. Your pov as a player is "your love story with Sage" but the point of view of the developer is not, you don't write that, you write the story of Tremolo who meets a girl (or a lot) and you need to plan the story with that in mind. A story that spans 16 chapters. A Dik player will be rejected by M&J but still have 12 chapters to go.

This limits your choices and what happens to the main story, for example the story needs you to be at least friends with M&J so you can't say "fuck the throuple". Why? Because some plot points in the main story (after that choice) involve Maya and Josy, you spend time with M&J in a lot of places, parties, class, the library, etc. Then you go with Maya, Josy and Sage and find the photo. You will spend more time if you are in a relationship (that's the optional branch and the optional content) but the main story requires that you keep M&J as friends, adding the option 'I don't want to be friends' would require to rewrite and rerender 50% of the game and that's impossible because we will have lots of choices like that and that 50% extra soon is 100% extra and then 200% and your game is a mess and development will end in 2074.

So, what happens at the Burke's has to follow the same rule because if has to affect all players. There will be players who fucked Jade and players who didn't and so on and so on for every choice related to the Burkes (the restaurant, Tybalt, Sage, Jade, etc), and you can't develop at this point several different main storys according to what you did before. You can only do that in the final chapters, then the sum of choices will give you your ending.

But these choices can affect the branches (Romance with Sage, Jade, etc). Maybe Jade will divorce, maybe not, Maybe Sage will want a threesome with her mother, maybe she will kick Tremolo's balls but what happens cannot change the main story in a fundamental way because is the same for all players, and some of them have avoided Sage, Jade, are only friends with Maya and havent been mean to Tybalt.
Very well explained. That's why some situations, dialogues and scenes don´t have a lot of sense into the game, like pieces of a puzzle hammered into place. Sage has to be best friend of Tremolo, even if Tremolo never teaches her playing guitar or agrees in being her "fuck buddy". Tremolo has to be best friend of M&J even if they hurt his heart. Things like those. I would rather a less ambitious and more rounded story. Less characters and branches. One main mystery: Tremolo´s mom and her relationship with the Royce's. And one main source of danger and problems: Quinn´s ring of prostitution and drugs. That´s more than enough for a game like this one. I would prune M&J branch completely.

Reactions: DavDR and kyrlian

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This is certainly an interesting theory, but unfortunately game design does not work that way.
There were certain problems with the economy in the game. The player was earning too much and there was nowhere to spend the money. And there was a certain limit on the amount of money in the purse. The player could find money in Maya's room, in mini-games. And the player could spend money mainly by buying girls in a restaurant. If the choice of restaurant really affects the path so much, then there is no sense in mini-games and motivation to earn money in them.
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single andSage was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. Burke has been trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She will be angry and that will affect their relationship, but like i said, it will not break their relationship.
My last post. That's a paraphrase of a line texted by Sage in the game. I used it to point out that you are trying to use reason and logic to predict how Sage will react in an irrational situation.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single and Jade was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. He was trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.
You break up with Jade regardless if you chose Sage or not, because if you chose one of the LI, MC decides to be a loyal boyfriend and not fool around with other women anymore.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single andSage was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. He was trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.
Yes because when you break up with someone it's like the relationship never happened and there can be no fallout from it.:rolleyes:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You break up with Jade regardless if you chose Sage or not, because if you chose one of the LI, MC decides to be a loyal boyfriend and not fool around with other women anymore.
Except if you choose others. my main paths are Sage and Quinn. So on Quinn Path (Others) I can remain having an affair with Jade. So I am good.
I also have all other paths gameplay, Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy, etc. but these are only to unlock all scenes.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yes because when you break up with someone it's like the relationship never happened and there can be no fallout from it.:rolleyes:
Bro I already explained. I didn't say it can't have a fall out. What I am saying is, my mc is covered with all situations that were mentioned by other players. WHat I said is, even despite my MC not doing anything wrong, if she decides to break up with him I wont care. If DPC don't try to make my MC commit suicide for losing Sage, I will just date someone else. Or the girls from Pink Rose, or Zoey lol. I will be ok, knowing I didnt do anything wrong and I won't change anything to have sage back. I won't go back on my gameplay and decide not to date Jade because of her. Her loss.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bro I already explained. I didn't say it can't have a fall out. What I am saying is, my mc is covered with all situations that were mentioned by other players. WHat I said is, even despite my MC not doing anything wrong, if she decides to break up with him I wont care. If DPC don't try to make my MC commit suicide for losing Sage, I will just date someone else. Or the girls from Pink Rose, or Zoey lol. I will be ok, knowing I didnt do anything wrong and I won't change anything to have sage back. I won't go back on my gameplay and decide not to date Jade because of her. Her loss.
Dude, who cares. We were discussing the story.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You guys are talking like if women (or men, for that matter) were rational beings. Try to reason with an angry woman about it wasn´t your fault that you hurt her feelings, and then, tell me. If Tremolo fucks Jade, he will no longer be at Sage´s eyes the sexy guy with a magic cock , but the asshole that her mom is cheating her dad with. And would be incredible if she reacts in a different way.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes