KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You guys are talking like if women (or men, for that matter) were rational beings. Try to reason with an angry woman about it wasn´t your fault that you hurt her feelings, and then, tell me. If Tremolo fucks Jade, he will no longer be at Sage´s eyes the sexy guy with a magic cock , but the asshole that her mom is cheating her dad with. And would be incredible if she reacts in a different way.
Well, her father too cheated on his wife multiple times, so clearly Sage's family is the most dysfunctional family in existence and she probably knows that too.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, her father too cheated on his wife multiple times, so clearly Sage's family is the most dysfunctional family in existence and she probably knows that too.
Yeah... with Sage´s sisters of the sorority... Don´t you see that makes things even worst for her? :FacePalm:
Poor Sage is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm: her sisters at the HOTs, her best friend Quinn, her mom, her dad, Tremolo in certain routes... everybody that is important for her is going to fail her, and you are asking for rationality in her reaction?... Have you seen Jill´s face when she sees her friend (no even her boyfriend) Tremolo fucking Bella? It´s going to be 100 times worst.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah... with Sage´s sisters of the sorority... Don´t you see that makes things even worst for her? :FacePalm:
Poor Sage is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm: her sisters at the HOTs, her best friend Quinn, her mom, her dad, Tremolo in certain routes... everybody that is important for her is going to fail her, and you are asking for rationality in her reaction?... Have you seen Jill´s face when she sees her friend (no even her boyfriend) Tremolo fucking Bella? It´s going to be 100 times worst.
All the girls deal with problems more or less, i'd say the biggest problem is the HOT sorority and all it's members because Quinn will sell them one by one for drugs if she will not be stopped.

Jan 15, 2021
Hm... so I checked the download. 20gb. Dang. But I see a lot of people, seemingly, liking the game. So before I actually go ahead and download 20gb, I'd like to ask what is so good about this game?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hm... so I checked the download. 20gb. Dang. But I see a lot of people, seemingly, liking the game. So before I actually go ahead and download 20gb, I'd like to ask what is so good about this game?
It is simply one of the best games here in the forum, at least if you like vanilla content. Just download the compressed version to get a taste of it. This is "only" 4.4 gb and if you like what you see, you can still download the huge uncompressed version.

Maybe take a look at the reviews, there should be enough to find out what people like and dislike about BaDIK.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Very well explained. That's why some situations, dialogues and scenes don´t have a lot of sense into the game, like pieces of a puzzle hammered into place. Sage has to be best friend of Tremolo, even if Tremolo never teaches her playing guitar or agrees in being her "fuck buddy". Tremolo has to be best friend of M&J even if they hurt his heart. Things like those. I would rather a less ambitious and more rounded story. Less characters and branches. One main mystery: Tremolo´s mom and her relationship with the Royce's. And one main source of danger and problems: Quinn´s ring of prostitution and drugs. That´s more than enough for a game like this one. I would prune M&J branch completely.
That would be a different game, more intimate. But going big has its own advantages, BaDik has a girl for everyone, there is soo much to choose from, sometimes I find it difficult because I like most of the girls.

I think DPC has chosen to keep the girls you reject as a friend because they will keep appearing in the next chapters as part of the main story and it's easier for him to do it that way. You put them in the same place in groups (The main LIs, the hots, the pink rose girls) and then do your little extra scene with the LI of your choice, that gives all of them screen time without having to do several different long scenes.

He did the same in AL, and works great because they become friends and develop relationships themselves. Feels like they have a life. Jill and Bella were going their own path and now they know Sage, Maya, Josy... Even Quinn (the lone wolf) goes to the library to hide drugs in a book. So they know each other and can go together to the beach in spring break or whatever and they can get jealous, fight or support each other and add a lot of drama.

The bad part is that choices are limited sometimes and we can't get rid of Maya, but I like Josy a lot.

I'm waiting to see what happens at the next library study session if you reject M&J for Jill. Because Tremolo hasn't told them yet.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
RukiRG it's definitely a reasonable possibility. (y)

But I wonder why DPC didn't work a bit more on Daz3D's shape and morph controls to eliminate such confusions. Why actually worked. It would be done in a jiffy.:rolleyes:

But there are clues in the game. In the Lynette flashback in EP8, Neil asks Luis if he remembers the girl from a year ago. Neil was about 24 years old at the time. Rusty's mother about 22. Like now. How does he know that? Hahaha.

In the intro of EP5, when Rusty meets Jill, he is standing next to a picture. This picture shows a red-haired woman. Okay, the clue is still weak. But it continues. At EP5's prep party, after the MC talks to Riona on the porch, he is able to click on a picture that shows this very woman. He wonders how old this beautiful woman is. Now the MC finds the preps clothes and gets the two numbers for the cell phone safe. 42.

He MC wonders how old this woman is and gets the answer a little later. Now if we subtract the MC's age and Lynette's one year of pregnancy, we get 22. This woman was 22 when Neil (24) met Lynette (18). Neil asks Luis if he remembers the girl he had a year ago. So this woman may have already given birth to a little Rusty, who could be about 3 months old. And why? Pregnancy doesn't last 12 months. So we don't know when Neil will impregnate Lynette. So, I can only expect 9 months. That would definitely make the Rusty 12 months older than the MC. But Lynette and Neil still have some time. Then the age's difference could fit.

So I'll summarize. Neil has some resemblance to Rusty. Neil had a girl a year before Lynette. That girl was then 21 at the time and Neil was 23. Nineteen years later, an 18-19 year old Rusty stands next to a picture of a redheaded woman and makes a pass at Jill. Another two years later, an MC (18) clicks on that picture and wonders how old this beauty is and a little later gets the number 42. No wonder I'm starting to think that way.:unsure:
About the Daz3D confusion, maybe DPC was in rush... As almost every major gaming company in this world, he had an deadline, run late with development and recycled some models here and there to save some time...

About the theory, as always... Crazy! But not impossible! I still keep my opinion and say that the world is not so small... I mean, yes, here are some coincidences, but I don't think the characters in game have so many links between them. Neil may meet another women at same age with Rusty or any other character mother and DPC just didn't give a damn to give us some extra details about these side stories
I even believe you. But and I think that I am not alone with this attitude, would try to help my mother. I mean, Quinn is more or less in control of her life and could help her.:unsure:

But that's my opinion. "Family comes first":)(y)
Maybe is just nothing to do about her... Impossible to recover... :cry:
raise your hands everybody who spends money on mommy (y)
I did only just to unlock the scenes. I mean, honestly, madame is ugly af. The only thing which is worse then her, is that wooden plank called Sally

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You guys are talking like if women (or men, for that matter) were rational beings. Try to reason with an angry woman about it wasn´t your fault that you hurt her feelings, and then, tell me. If Tremolo fucks Jade, he will no longer be at Sage´s eyes the sexy guy with a magic cock , but the asshole that her mom is cheating her dad with. And would be incredible if she reacts in a different way.
You mean the asshole dad, who has a history of cheating with Isabella, there is a story there between them both. The dad asshole who fuck students as well and is aware of a prostitution inside HOTs, using the girls in exchange for tuition. The same asshole dad that is already trying to date isabella again. If she cares about her mom she will know her mom is only looking for happiness and the only reason she stays married to that asshole of a husband is because of them (the kids). If Sage decide her relationship based on this mindset you just described. She is the asshole. Because she would accept the fact that men can cheat and women cant. So as much as her mother she is wrong for cheating on her cheater gay boyfriend with tremolo as well. If you stop to think about it. Her mom is doing the same thing she did in her relationship with chad lol. I refuse to believe that Sage is that stupid.

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
A bit unrelated, but this song who comes on the party sections of the game, really takes you through a nostalgia trip of where progressive house used to dominate the music scene

Great song to add in the game.

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
Jill thing is a much heavier betrayal then Sage could ever be. Sage cheated on Chad, Chad cheated on Sage, so in essence they commited the same shit MC did, and if you have a love interest with Sage but go through with another char, she will literally say that she understands the situation and that she really does not have hard feelings at all. Jill is basically a virgin who had her first whole lovelife encapsulated into MC, only for it to be absolutely betrayed by her best friend whos basically her older sister, her only confidante and her best friend, fucking MC, the guy whos literally "The one" for Jill. And without Tybalt, shes literally alone, no one is there for her, and that brings people into dark places.

Imagine your best friend, fucking with your love interest, the one who you thought was literally it, the one who you knew you wanted to marry someday and have kids, and live ever after, only for that guy to fuck the only best friend you ever knew, and for them to do it right by your face, and keep in mind, she has no one to "Vent" out to, that would fuck me up.

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
I also wish to add, that Jill is basically a "freshman" you know that part where someone is extremely innocent, the one who had fluffs around her life. The betrayal that will commence, will make anyone cynical, and I dont care how hardhearted you think you are, it wont make her "suicidal" but it will definately make her a meaner and cynical person. That is if developer wants to create a realistic person with progression, I hope he doesnt do a whole thing where she just forgets everything and forgives the moment after.

I had a friend with similar position, where he had basically been with one girl for many years, and basically found out about her cheating from people he didnt even know, that guy is now extremely cynical and has basically formed his opinions on women, and dating based on that event, he sees the world in betrayed or betrayal, and I can see Sage go through something similar.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sage cheated on Chad, Chad cheated on Sage, so in essence they commited the same shit
Where there is nothing going on it's pretty hard to use the word cheat... :LOL:
only for it to be absolutely betrayed by her best friend whos basically her older sister, her only confidante and her best friend, fucking MC, the guy whos literally "The one" for Jill
This shit happens even if you are not interested in Jill... No1 to vent ? That's Jills problem isn't it ? :unsure:

The rest is alright and yeah pretty fucked up... welp people wanted drama so there you have it !
The betrayal that will commence, will make anyone cynical, and I dont care how hardhearted you think you are, it wont make her "suicidal" but it will definately make her a meaner and cynical person. That is if developer wants to create a realistic person with progression, I hope he doesnt do a whole thing where she just forgets everything and forgives the moment after.
You know that in a relationship there are ( at least ! :KEK: ) 2 parties... so what about rejection ? If you think that I'm the right one for you does that mean for ME that YOU are the right one for me ??? o_O I think you missed out this option... and yeah it could have been handled smoothly but again... DRAMA ! :LOL: Sure it hurts and might even leave scars on ones soul but let's not do these absolutes ;)

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
Where there is nothing going on it's pretty hard to use the word cheat... :LOL:

This shit happens even if you are not interested in Jill... No1 to vent ? That's Jills problem isn't it ? :unsure:

The rest is alright and yeah pretty fucked up... welp people wanted drama so there you have it !

You know that in a relationship there are ( at least ! :KEK: ) 2 parties... so what about rejection ? If you think that I'm the right one for you does that mean for ME that YOU are the right one for me ??? o_O I think you missed out this option... and yeah it could have been handled smoothly but again... DRAMA ! :LOL: Sure it hurts and might even leave scars on ones soul but let's not do these absolutes ;)

There is something going on, MC fucks with Jills most trusted friend, and basically a big sister in anything but name. After being in a "relationship" with MC. He does this, while literally hanging out together, acting innocent etc, Bella is here trying to "defend" Jills interests, but turns out to do the opposite.

Jill can vent to Bella if you show no interest for Jill, if you say go for Sage or anyone else, Jill can basically pass through, because A, she does not have emotions for MC, because you did not show interest. B her best friend did not betray her, and C she can move on. People experience cheating, its what happens, and most people move on, these are college kids anyways, that shit is standard. But this case is more special, because who it involves.

I was talking about the situation where MC is heavily interested in Jill, basically does everything a boyfriend would do, and then tell her that he wants to be with her, only for him to go for bella instead. Im talkinga bout the path where MC goes for both Jill and Bella, but goes for Bella in the end. Meaning MC loves both, but ultimately favoured Bella. Im talking about the perspective of Jill, not bella. In Jills eyes, MC was basically loving Jill, saying all the nice things, and Jill rewarded that by rejecting Tybalt and an easy life of rich, she went for love. Doing all the nice things, she had no idea that he was fucking with her best friend, her best friend who supposedly plays the role of protecting her etc. I love Bella, but MC and Bella are the culprits in this, and I think this will harm MC most, because Bella will have to choose between Jill or MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes