ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yep, there's literally zero interaction between her and the other Pink Rose girls/MC outside the club. It's pretty much just call button, MC instantly teleport next to her, pay an outrageous amount of money for an underwhelming lewd scene, and finito. She really is just a wasteful money sink.
Dammit! Now I know what I should have submitted for the special render contest! Madame swimming around in a pile of money Scrooge McDuck-style while Maya berates the MC about her tuition in the background!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Regarding the positive pregnancy test, I've been saying it could be Heather and Tommy because that would possibly have the biggest impact on the DIKs, and I overlooked this comment from Heather:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She could just be angry at Tommy, but she could also be stressing that her period is late. :unsure:

I love the look on Tommy's face as Heather's chewing him out. :ROFLMAO:

differences: Microsoft, AA or AAA Games, develop period only 5 - 10 yrs.
and why is DPC a single developer with $16.000 - $100.000 per month? a good developer(10 - 15 yrs.) costs ~$10.000 per month
DPC isn't just a programmer, he's the CEO/Director.

Compare DPC's pathetic 100K a month to Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft) 2.5mil a month, I'd say DPC's got a long way to go yet.

Of course, I'm kidding about the "huge impact" thing. You can fail every one of your classes, and Cathy will still say this in the cafeteria later in the episode:

9.png
9.png
That shouldn't be the case.

The logic for this scene is:

if failedEnglish + failedMath <= 1:​
$ ep3_bella_counter += 2​
ca "And he's such an excellent student!"​
elif failedEnglish + failedMath <= 3:​
$ ep3_bella_counter += 1​
ca "And he's a very good student."​

The "ep3_bella_counter" is critical to whether Bella tells Jill the mc is just unlucky or he is actively looking for trouble.

Other aspects that affect the Bella counter are:
  • MC tries to kiss her in the car (she actually likes that... +1)
  • MC offers to pay for her meal (she likes that +1)
  • MC is doing OK in class (Bella likes that +1)
  • MC is doing really well in class (Bella really likes that +2)
  • MC peeked at her when she was changing back in ep2 (she doesn't like that -1)
  • Beth is angry at the mc for his jokes about the food from either ep1 or ep2 (Bella doesn't like that -1)
  • MC is wearing the DIK helmet (Bella doesn't like that -1)
  • Troy mentions the fight (whether mc win or loses the fight, Bella really doesn't like that -2)
If the sum of the above conditions is below zero, Bella tells Jill she doesn't like him but he's still better than Tybalt, that leads to the mc being able to tell Jill he's probably not right for her (you don't have to say that).

Then, she should have the balls to break up with Maya, and get Tremolo.
I know it's almost 2022 and all, but I think I speak for the more traditional guys when I say we still prefer our girls not to have balls... :p

I understand that the guy doesn´t want to create a team. But he could surely externalize some work. For example, someone could do for him the less important renders like two characters having a conversation and moving slightly their mouths and changing a bit their facial expressions, empty rooms, a corridor or a classroom with some students, and things like that. For sure are time-consuming and don´t really need a lot of creativity. DPC could focus in writing and more important renders and animations. Or could get someone to do some of the coding... That could speed up the development times without creating a real work team.
Everyone who suggests this always misses the point:

DPC would get nothing out of doing that.

He would have to pay them and he would have to check everything they do, and if he's as pedantic as he comes across, it would just be a headache for him. So why would he do it?

To get the game out faster? Why does he need to do that? The longer this game takes the more money he makes. Now I'm not suggesting he drag his feet (which I don't believe he is doing, I get the impression he actually works long hours on the job), but there is no incentive to speed things up further.

From everything we read, he really likes doing the job. So why palm if off to others?

If you can work full time on something you enjoy, and at the end you can look back and say, "I did that on my own", meanwhile, make a fucking load of cash doing it. Why would you get others to speed it along?

Nope, there's really no reason for him to hurry things up. We just don't want to wait so long, but that's all there is to it.

Jill face is okey as long as her mouth is closed :BootyTime:
I don't get all the static about Jill's teeth.
It's not literally her teeth. It's usually just her smile (which involves her teeth). Most girls when they smile look twice as good as when they don't (which makes me wonder why girls went through that whole duckface selfie phase - they mostly looked like idiots). But when Jill smiles, she goes from a 9 to a 3! :eek:

And speaking of Jill, permit me to segue into some thoughts on her lewd scene.

All the Jill blue-balling, and I mean every damn second of it, was worth it. When I saw Jill do this...

screenshot0114.png
screenshot0114.png

screenshot0115.png
screenshot0115.png

screenshot0116.png
screenshot0116.png

...my heart stopped and I thought, "Oh, yeah! IT'S ON!"

And then the MC said this...

screenshot0078.png
screenshot0078.png

...and I yelled at the screen, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON, YOU MORON???"
OFT: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON, YOU MORON???"​
OFT's Wife: "Are you all right in there honey? Do you need me to bring in some more calming incense?"​
OFT: ":rolleyes:"​

I thought the way DPC presented that whole scene was very well done. The only thing I think should have been included (and I go back & forth on this) was an actual indication of Jill climaxing (did she even climax?).
I get the impression she didn't. It was strange that there was no focus on it, but it was a very slow, sensual love making scene though, it's not like he was jackhammering her. I'd say she didn't cum.

Jill is so ok. IDK why people here criticize her that much. She has the most beautiful face in the game and her story is intriguing unlike J&M and Bella. Best girl after Sage IMO.
I'd say Jill is the most beautiful LI for sure, I just wish her smile got fixed. :(

Don't ask for new girls, that's how we got Madame and the return of Zoey. Do people never learn?
I'm looking forward to Zoey. :giggle:
Zoey was obviously going to figure into the story again at some point, but Madame strikes me as exactly the sort of thing DPC would invent midway through the project to pad out the VIP path. She couldn't be less connected to the plot if she originated in an incest mod.
I get the feeling The Madame was some sort of an experiment for DPC, given she's probably the most physically detailed character in the game so far. Whilst I don't care for her scenes at all, I won't deny the level of detail in her renders is head and shoulders above most of the other characters. Maybe DPC modelled her on his wife or something? :unsure:

Last edited:

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
i realised that im fucked up after choosing the all-path, a lot of things have come up on my mind about which path will be for me in the next update

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Other aspects that affect the Bella counter are:
  • MC tries to kiss her in the car (she actually likes that... +1)
  • MC offers to pay for her meal (she likes that +1)
  • MC is doing OK in class (Bella likes that +1)
  • MC is doing really well in class (Bella really likes that +2)
  • MC peeked at her when she was changing back in ep2 (she doesn't like that -1)
  • Beth is angry at the mc for his jokes about the food from either ep1 or ep2 (Bella doesn't like that -1)
  • MC is wearing the DIK helmet (Bella doesn't like that -1)
  • Troy mentions the fight (whether mc win or loses the fight, Bella really doesn't like that -2)
If the sum of the above conditions is below zero, Bella tells Jill she doesn't like him but he's still better than Tybalt, that leads to the mc being able to tell Jill he's probably not right for her (you don't have to say that).
Thanks for the logic. I could have sworn I ran through and failed more than 3 tests, but still got the "very good" seal of approval from Cathy. Maybe I missed something.

And it's really good to know I can kick Troy's ass and make up the lost points with Bella simply by passing all my tests. :sneaky:

I get the feeling The Madame was some sort of an experiment for DPC, given she's probably the most physically detailed character in the game so far. Whilst I don't care for her scenes at all, I won't deny the level of detail in her renders is head and shoulders above most of the other characters. Maybe DPC modelled her on his wife or something? :unsure:
That would be funny, but from the Q&A:

1640148392207.png

Honestly, the whole "controversial opinion" bit make me think he's actually DavDR.

And apparently, Mrs. Cake has violent tendencies. This one's from the recent Special Render Set suggestions:

1640148541876.png

So, evidently, this is a self portrait of DPC at home:

1640148636996.gif

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
any compressed patch?
No need, the only compressed stuff is the images and animations, the patch is script files. Regular patches will work just fine.
But really never heard of a Saint thing called COMPRESSION?
If you like potato quality that's fine. I'll pass.
This is bullshit. In first world countries, at least in the USA, even the very poorest people living one step up from homelessness have central heating in their projeckt apartments and one or two big screen tv's.
Speaking as one of the people who grew up poor here in the great ol' USA, bullshit. While I was fortunate enough to have central heating, I had several friends who did not. Two different families I know only got their heat from a wood stove in the kitchen, and this was a mere 10 miles from a major metropolitan center.

There are many places in the world that have it worse, but it's not a competition. Shit life is shit.
u guys know where the save files location is?, i want to upload it on my pc for the next update but i couldnt find it
Two locations. For your main game saves, you will find them under wherever you put the game in the game\saves folder, or in %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

For your exports to begin Season 3, you will find that file in %appdata%\persistent

Arieth? dumbest, sluttiest chick in game.
Ashley? probably pregnant.

you've got a point.
FUCKIN HELL, what's gonna happen to KRJ!
It's already happened - She's deaf.
Clearly he's just punishing the soulless. In AL the redhead was the psycho killer, he's clearly got some feelings. Should ask if his wife has red hair or not.

Reactions: DavDR and Asian-Boy

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
I'm not anti-Jill, she has her beautiful moments when her renders are done right. but it seems to me a bit conflicting that you said she has the most beautiful face while your profile pic is from the most beautifully rendered Sage scene in game, the screen just screamed "Goddess" :D
Dude, Sage is not all about looks. Of course she's beautiful but I love her because of her character. But when it comes to beauty of face specifically, Jill is number 1. In general she's number 3 after Sage and Lily.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm still amazed people expected a full blown orgy before the MC attached his strings. This isn't Sage sowing her wild oats, Maya and Josy are really worried about screwing things up by moving too fast.

Also, I completely disagree with you on Lynette's diary. It's obvious her backstory is going to come into play eventually, and it makes sense that the MC would want to learn about her. I'd much rather dedicate 10 minutes to him reading her diary in each episode than sit through Interlude 2: The Perils of Lynette when Season 4 rolls around.

And I still say the MC's reaction here is funny!
View attachment 1556868 View attachment 1556869 View attachment 1556870 View attachment 1556871
they are in a trouple, doing things together should be the norm not the exception. every time they take individual intimate moments they actually move away from the troupe, when Josy says she likes him to call her his girlfriend, that she feels safe with him, she actually moves away from the troupe.
they didn't sleep together even once in season 2.
I don't see what MC's statement has to do with it, it's ok to have sex with each other but not together?

it seems really simplistic to me this idea of "progression" which was the same as why Jill would have sex in the credits, "it's not time yet". after having sex at 3 by "Quinn's order" they should have done it by their own choice as soon as possible just to erase that moment, instead Mc still has to thank Quinn....

about lynette's diary: what backstory would have given interesting as far as MC is concerned? even seeing footage of MC's past 18 birthdays would have been backstory, but it's interesting if it makes you understand something.
as of today we understand from the diary that maybe in some way, Lynette might know or at least be connected to Jill's family, which was something that has been talked about forever.

Bella's flashback is backstory, but what did it show us? that Bella worked in a library... I'm still shocked (if it showed Bella is actually the Sixth Sense child, DPC just killed another LI without the need for a fire)

I don't know but one thing is certain; those things aren't toes of a human being :

View attachment 1556755
View attachment 1556753

I could deal with the granny fingers and her constant eczema issue but this...That's a line you don't cross DPC. At this point, I would rather have Patrick as LI. He already has a prettier smile btw :(
and let's not forget the time DPC forgot to assemble an ass on Lily and let her go to the party without...

perfectionist....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

CaptainNugget

May 29, 2020
Another day without knowing who i want, bella is just perfect but the age thing, jill is the sweetest girl, and sage is hot but sweet in this last episodes
Who would you choose?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we are getting closer and closer... :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
we are getting closer and closer... :unsure:
Oh fuck! I mean... What I mean is... Get that puss filled old hag out of here right now! :mad::sick::sick::sick::mad::sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad: Whew... That feels a little better... o_O

herm Satya Nadella earns around 0.000001% of the wages of Microsoft DPC gets 75% ... oh wait communist Sweaden.... so DPC gets 10% of the entire cake and if we compare what microsoft does and earns you must add 3 more zero´s to Satya Nadella part of the cake, talk about being the master baker and living off crumbs!

so comparing both earnings i doubt DPC makes 25 times more work then overall microsoft so when we take into comparison all variables the dude that screws the tire in a factory is 25 times more productive then the master craftsman just due to well organized labour and the leverage of team work and outsourcing! we value the art but the cogs in the machine keep this world moving!
There are two obvious things that play a part here:
  1. DPC is pretty much getting all of the cake, apart from shit 2D renders and possibly the beta testers, it's all his to eat.
  2. The cake is Pink.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I know it's almost 2022 and all, but I think I speak for the more traditional guys when I say we still prefer our girls not to have balls... :p

Everyone who suggests this always misses the point:

DPC would get nothing out of doing that.

He would have to pay them and he would have to check everything they do, and if he's as pedantic as he comes across, it would just be a headache for him. So why would he do it?

To get the game out faster? Why does he need to do that? The longer this game takes the more money he makes. Now I'm not suggesting he drag his feet (which I don't believe he is doing, I get the impression he actually works long hours on the job), but there is no incentive to speed things up further.

From everything we read, he really likes doing the job. So why palm if off to others?

If you can work full time on something you enjoy, and at the end you can look back and say, "I did that on my own", meanwhile, make a fucking load of cash doing it. Why would you get others to speed it along?

Nope, there's really no reason for him to hurry things up. We just don't want to wait so long, but that's all there is to it.
Yeah, I do strongly prefer girls without balls too. ;) I just made a literal translation of a Spanish expression.

I said something similar to what you are saying in another comment. Patreon´s system induces to long development times. If a dev is receiving a regular income every month from Patreon, why would he want to finish his game? I would appeal to the dev´s responsibility with his patrons. Not make them feel that they are being milked. And I´m pretty sure that, if DPC announces that he has externalized some minor works like secondary renders or some coding tasks, in order of releasing updates faster, even if it´s only a couple of weeks or so, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe he would get more patrons that way. But I suppose the dude thinks he´s doing well now and there is no reason to change. :confused:

But that thing of "I´m perfectionist", "I don´t work well with others" and etc. it´s just DPC bullshitting his patrons.

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Another day without knowing who i want, bella is just perfect but the age thing, jill is the sweetest girl, and sage is hot but sweet in this last episodes
Who would you choose?
I chose Sage, she is beautiful, caring and funny. But all her shit is very far-fetched, lol. Because it's hard for me to believe that Sage didn't know that literally all of her friends smoked weed and fucked for money. They hung out at all the parties together. Because if Sage really didn't know, she needs to step down as president. This is an incredible manifestation of negligence and frivolity. I hope DPC doesn't slip into an explanation like "she was fixated on Chad," because that explanation is crap.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
they are in a trouple, doing things together should be the norm not the exception. every time they take individual intimate moments they actually move away from the troupe, when Josy says she likes him to call her his girlfriend, that she feels safe with him, she actually moves away from the troupe.
they didn't sleep together even once in season 2.
I don't see what MC's statement has to do with it, it's ok to have sex with each other but not together?
Do you think that DPC is going to have the balls to create a plotline in which a white straight guy steals her girlfriend to a lesbian? In 2021? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you think that DPC is going to have the balls to create a plotline in which a white straight guy steals her girlfriend to a lesbian? In 2021? :unsure:
for the way DPC has handled the story so far I find it more hard to see how it could go differently... in chapter 7 the trouple seemed more dead than alive
it's a continuous sneaking around, Josy is specialized in talking bad about Maya when she's absent

DPC wants to keep his patreons happy, so the ending in which the two girls separate will be there for sure, 100%, probably in a way in which MC doesn't look too much like the culprit of this separation (when he clearly is), more certain than the one that the 3 make it through their story, which is very likely, but in my opinion less certain.

I got into the controversy about DPC's progressivism once and it was resolved with the usual barricades, for me BADIK is a porn game and therefore it's not feminist by definition, Maya and Josy's homosexuality is a narrative tool that serves to turn the situation in MC's favour and to have two LIs that even if they aren't are as if they were virgins, and the patreons gloat

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I chose Sage, she is beautiful, caring and funny. But all her shit is very far-fetched, lol. Because it's hard for me to believe that Sage didn't know that literally all of her friends smoked weed and fucked for money. They hung out at all the parties together. Because if Sage really didn't know, she needs to step down as president. This is an incredible manifestation of negligence and frivolity. I hope DPC doesn't slip into an explanation like "she was fixated on Chad," because that explanation is crap.
She could know that her friends smoke weed. It´s not such a big thing. But I´m pretty sure that she doesn´t know that they are dealing with weed and pills (even coke, at least once), and whoring themselves to students and to her own father. How it benefits her to allow that into the HOTs? She doesn´t need money, her parents are loaded. And you could say "yes, but she doesn´t like to accept help from them". Well, the whole point for Sage is to show her parents that she can be an independent woman and not a preppy like Tybald, for example. I don´t think that being part of a ring of drugs and prostitution would show her parents that she´s and independent woman, but a fucking moron that endangers her future. It would be stupid for DPC to create the plot twist of Sage being part of Quinn´s business.

Anyways, as far as I know, there isn´t a single clue in the game that could indicate that Sage knows something about Quinn´s business. And yes, I suppose the official explanation is Quinn has been cautious about her business, and Sage has been so obsessed with Chad´s situation, following him with binoculars and trying to find a poor idiot to convince to spy him that she has been blind for everything. I would call it "a weak pass", using Rusty's words. But it´s not the only weak pass in BaDIK plotlines or the worst one, at all. Anyway, she´s the girl that didn´t know that her long-term boyfriend is a hardcore gay, so she´s not the most perceptive person in the world :ROFLMAO:

Now Sage has get rid of Chad and has stuck her head out of her own ass. She has taken the reins of the sorority again, taking care of Maya and Mona´s issues, so I suppose the idea of DPC is that she will be more and more aware of the weird things that are happening into the sorority and, eventually, she will discover Quinn´s business. That day, pandemonium will be released at the HOT´s mansion and DPC´s love for drama will be satisfied. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes