AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, threesome with Sage and Quinn could be assumed. They are best friends, they like risk, good sex and they are open to experimentation (lol, Quinn gives anal so easily that I even wonder when she had her first anal? At 16?). As for Jill and Josie. Jill had just recently lost her virginity. I don't think there's going to be anything but boring romantic candlelit sex with Jill at all. Well, obviously the next threesome is Josie and Maya (unless DPC reschedules it for episode 10).Or threesome Lily with someone.
But let's remember that Jill loses her virginity if we choose her, but in the rest of the routes she is still a virgin :cry:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's just stupid. Making a pointless effort is the same as making none at all, you're suggesting putting a lot of time and effort into something that will not solve the problem. That's stupid. Flailing around uselessly is pointless. She'd be better off trying to win the lottery. Her odds are better.
Well now at least I can see why you are a Maya fan.

What's pointless about doing something to improve yourself?

Reactions: TajaRrR

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well now at least I can see why you are a Maya fan.

What's pointless about doing something to improve yourself?
So it's not about tuition but self improvement now? Way to move the goalposts.

No.

We do not know in game the cost of a year in B and R, nor the salary that a student can expect to get in a part-time job.

If DPC decides that the year costs $ 20,000, and Maya can earn $ 15,000 by working, that will be the truth in the game. It may be found unrealistic, but it will not change the situation in the story.
Wow. I'm gonna make up numbers so that I can say maya sucks for not paying tuition with a part time job.

Maya haters are something else.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Especially considering that next season Jill and Josie will be fighting among themselves for Tremolo

I'm not understanding the huge Josy Jill connection that everyone seems to be implying.

I just saw the brief mild interaction between Josy and Jill to be DPC's way to show that the characters actually live in an interconnected world. It'd be weird for Josy and Jill or any other girl to absolutely never talk to each other despite sharing an intimate connection with mc and while going to the same college.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So it's not about tuition but self improvement now? Way to move the goalposts.
I think several people have been saying for quite some time now that they would welcome ANY growth in Maya's character, so it's hardly moving the goalpost.

But I do thank you for the insight. I always wondered what made people such fan's of Maya, now we can see.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
obviously the next threesome is Josie and Maya (unless DPC reschedules it for episode 10).Or threesome Lily with someone.
A 3some with Josy and Maya would be great I could see it happen at the big party. Yet I go back and forth on if I really want a 3some with Josy and Maya if you can have a true 3way relationship with them then by all means sign my balls up but if in the end you have to pick one over the other I'm not sure I want to do that to Maya or Josy. That said I would love to see what Derek or Tommy does when they walk-in on you having sex with Josy and Maya. Fuck it I just change my mind again I want to see it (note to self stop over thinking) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish::love:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm not understanding the huge Josy Jill connection that everyone seems to be implying.

I just saw the brief mild interaction between Josy and Jill to be DPC's way to show that the characters actually live in an interconnected world. It'd be weird for Josy and Jill or any other girl to absolutely never talk to each other despite sharing an intimate connection with mc and while going to the same college.
I've already talked about it. There is no scene of rejection of Jill or Josie/Maya in the game, the main character's monologue also changes in the game if he chose Josie/Maya or Jill.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think several people have been saying for quite some time now that they would welcome ANY growth in Maya's character, so it's hardly moving the goalpost.

But I do thank you for the insight. I always wondered what made people such fan's of Maya, now we can see.
You hit the nail straight on my man.

We just want Maya to do something, anything to progress as a character.

As I said earlier the first conversation with Maya in the entire game chapter 1 ends with her telling us she needs free money. The last chapter of the game so far, chapter 8, Maya's is still talking about needing tuition

Every other character in the game has advancement, from other main girls, to side characters, to characters with barely any screen time.

KRJ has more character progression than Maya and she is in 4 scenes? Maybe 5?

The fact that Maya fans don't want that, tells us everything we need to know, and when Maya's biggest champion believes there is a route where Maya is also your sister, is again, perfect example of Maya fans.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You peasant scum, how could you insult our lord and savior, King Magnar like that? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've already told you a million times before, that Magnar is the true MC of BaDIK (also he is DPC's self-insert, that dickhead), so it's only a matter of time before he gets a harem with all the LI's in the library, giving them that 15-inch Scandinavian dick 24/7, while Tremolo, Derek and Tybalt watch and beat their dicks off to the orgies. :Kappa:
I have not insulted the great Magnar, but I am not worthy of his worship.

I'm already getting busy with the KRJ zealots, I can't have all the cults on my tail.:oops::oops:

Reactions: DavDR

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Tadpool is not a Maya hater. His post is not meant that way.

But you re totally right on this one. It's their speciality.

The whole argument started couse Maya is selfish.
From there to "well not selfish but she pretends to be good"
From that to "well she doesn't pretend to be good but she doesn't fix her problems"
From there to "well maybe she can't fix her problems but she dont get a job".

Meanwhile they keep proudly ignoring the fact than 90% of the people in BADIK dont have a job. Yet somehow Maya is to be burned for that.

Oh wait, actually they went from: "I want her burning..."
Then went to "well, noone hate her but we were just arguing".
And from there to "well we actually hate her but not because she is a lesbian".
And now, "we dont hate her it's just a poorly written character"
The fact that others characters don't have a job is not the problems, what they talk about is the atemps to work out her problems by herself. Yes, I understand that effort that will mean nothings in the end can be wasted, but what the group you speak about think is that even a little effort is something likeable. With a job there is not only money that you can gain but also connection with your co-worker who could help you.

Also your argument that others characters don't work, I just want to say "Yes and ?"/ "So, what ?". It's the same as complaining that some people are rich or are lucky, and others aren't, it's a little pointless. Yes, these characters have there tuition paid so what ? They don't have problems with money so they don't need to work for money.

Reactions: Awry90 and TajaRrR

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
We need to look at the problem more broadly. There are no interesting male characters in the game at all. As a reader, I am interested in only two male characters - Tommy and Burke. They are self-sufficient and contradictory, while others are simply tools for creating the right atmosphere.
Burke is generally the best character in the game for me. He is afraid of his wife, allows himself to be humiliated, tries to grotesquely court Bella. But at the same time, he covers up prostitution and drug dealing in college. How could such a cowardly and pathetic person decide to do such a thing?
Tommy is also interesting for his contradictory character. He cares about his brothers and is determined, but at the same time he indulges his weaknesses (drugs and women) and falls to the bottom. How low can he fall and how will he rise?
Burke can't be walked all over by Jade, Bella and everyone else and at the same time exploit young girls without remorse, these things don't really match, is he a manipulative asshole leader of a criminal ring or a wimp?. He is the villain but not a powerful one you would fear, and we know he is gonna fall.

To me Tommy is the only credible threat, so he'll get himself out of the way because the many snowflakes that play can't handle a strong male character who opposes them, so I think he'll get involved with Vinny and do some bad things and disqualify himself instead of having Tremolo make some hard choices, because he is maybe an asshole but he loves Rusty and her brothers and he is loyal and he tries to do better with Tremolo, so he is a more complex villain, like Quinn.

Vinny we don't know yet but I have a feeling he is related to Quinn somehow, and I mean more than sharing drug lord.

The rest (Dawe, Anthony, Tybalt) are clowns less threatening than a crippled blind old man, they are there for comedic purposes and I'm ok with that. I like the comedy and the light adult themes, I don't want the game to turn into The Wire season 6.

Reactions: Ahx and Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes