godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I mean this game could have 4-5 seasons. The only problem is 1 episode is released every 6 months, that would take 2 years for DPC complete a whole season. I am gonna get old, have a wife and kids and quit playing this game if it keep going like that. I will never see the end of it, that is the sad part.
I am already old and have no wife and kids. All DPC has to do is beat my life clock. I pray every day that he finishes before I die, it's in God's hands now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
We have the pools. Why people choose is speculation. You can speculate a favorable scenario for Maya haiting... but i can come with 100 unfavorable scenario for Maya haiting. If you want my opinion her story is excellent.
Polls like this: ? Maya has barely any votes.

I think her story was great early on and she really connected well with the MC but since the twist her character is really lackluster and doesn't really offer anything anymore. Sage, Bella and Jill have had real growth and their routes are memorable. Maya/Josy route is shit, just some of the sex scenes are hot I guess lol

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.
I don't think he will be able to continue developing the game for another 8 years. He is already over 40, maybe more. Therefore, 8 years of development is too fantastically long. I think he's aiming for 2 episodes as the norm for a release with rare interlude releases. Either the updates will be shorter, which seems more likely.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Her putting on that HOT uniform at the end of the season, so insulting to the sorority that she shit all over since day 1.
Imo, dozens and dozens of thread pages later still no one has beaten this gem right here. This one I can't get over. It's insulting (TO THE HOT's) that a decent girl like Maya puts on the uniform of a sorority made up mostly of whores and drug dealers...
I actually like that Maya only considered joining Quinn's band of degenerates for a chance at free tuition.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
There are 3 (4 if you also consider the couple Dawe and Big A) purely comic characters in BADIK and for me Derek is the worst of the 3.

3 is a lot...
I get that and that is true.
The best for me is Aerith only because she is sooo stupid..
And couple Dawe and Big A, Big A is the funny one in this relationship

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There are 3 (4 if you also consider the couple Dawe and Big A) purely comic characters in BADIK and for me Derek is the worst of the 3.

3 is a lot...
We need to look at the problem more broadly. There are no interesting male characters in the game at all. As a reader, I am interested in only two male characters - Tommy and Burke. They are self-sufficient and contradictory, while others are simply tools for creating the right atmosphere.
Burke is generally the best character in the game for me. He is afraid of his wife, allows himself to be humiliated, tries to grotesquely court Bella. But at the same time, he covers up prostitution and drug dealing in college. How could such a cowardly and pathetic person decide to do such a thing?
Tommy is also interesting for his contradictory character. He cares about his brothers and is determined, but at the same time he indulges his weaknesses (drugs and women) and falls to the bottom. How low can he fall and how will he rise?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I bet you can find hater for every single character here (well maybe not Derek).
Move along? I can reply to whatever post i want, doesn't matter if I am Maya hater or not.
I find Derek very annoying, So let’s get into pro and anti Derek camps and argue about it for days.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I mean this game could have 4-5 seasons. The only problem is 1 episode is released every 6 months, that would take 2 years for DPC complete a whole season. I am gonna get old, have a wife and kids and quit playing this game if it keep going like that. I will never see the end of it, that is the sad part.
Look at it this way. Each release of a new episode is the main event of the year, the maximum hype. No other game has attracted as much attention since the release of a regular episode as this one. If he wanted this initially, then I can only applaud him. He's a great marketer.

Reactions: Journey95

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Imo, dozens and dozens of thread pages later still no one has beaten this gem right here. This one I can't get over. It's insulting (TO THE HOT's) that a decent girl like Maya puts on the uniform of a sorority made up mostly of whores and drug dealers...
I actually like that Maya only considered joining Quinn's band of degenerates for a chance at free tuition.
So you are agreeing with me that Maya doesn't belong in the HOTs?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In the story we have 5 people who know about Maya's problem. She, Josy, Derek, Sage and the MC, none of them talk about this solution. No one is suggesting that Maya find a job.
No, the people saying get a job are the dumb ones. You haven't been able to pay your way through uni with a part time job since like the 70's. Are there so many people on this board that are that out of touch?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
In the story we have 5 people who know about Maya's problem. She, Josy, Derek, Sage and the MC, none of them talk about this solution. No one is suggesting that Maya find a job.

Why ?

1. They're all dumb, or if you want to be nice to them, no one has thought about it. 5 people, two of whom have worked all summer to make pocket money, it seems unlikely that nobody will think about it. It's not like it's a great idea, I think the majority of players have thought of it. I do not see how DPC could manage to explain that no one has thought of it.

2. The other possible answer is what? That in the universe created by DPC for its game, a part-time job is not enough to pay for tuition in this college. So that's why no one suggests this solution.

3. Maya is a big lazy bitch, and moreover a master of manipulation who manages to ensure that none of those aware of her problem suggest this solution to her.

I don't have the answer. We will have it later in the story. In the meantime, I retain the solution which for me (it's totally subjective) is the simplest / logical, that is to say the 2.
As I said many times. "THIS IS HOW DPC WROTE MAYA'S CHARACTER AND STORY". The Job was MY solution. NO ONE (in game) will suggest that, It won't be worth it, because DPC decided it when he wrote her story. I think you guys have a hard time understanding what I am saying. I am giving arguments on why I think Maya's story and personality was bad written by DPC (IN MY OPINON) - IN MY POINY OF VIEW - or even if She wasn't bad written, those are the reasons why I DON'T LIKE HER. You guys are going to argument, but it won't change. He wrote her character and didnt give her anything to help herself to get out of this situation, other than whining, blame her Dad and everyone else for not accepting who she is. Doesn't matter if you like the way she sits on your big, narvelous DICK. She is everything I said, she complains about people not accepting her being lesbian, but she doesn't accept other people's way of living and sexual choices either. She is very Judgy. If you stop to think about it. She is just like her father.
So doesn't matter the way you argument to try and discredit whatever I say, it won't change. DPC didn't give her any tools to get away of her situation other than people try and solve her situation. And that, on my point of view, makes her character pretty weak and that is a turn off to me. I rather be with the girl who is into illegal stuff. We will both go to jail together. But she is a lot more fun than Maya. Deal with it.

People will cry in this forum for me keep going with this discussion about Maya. But if you keep bringing arguments, I will keep replying :D. So, give up people.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, the people saying get a job are the dumb ones. You haven't been able to pay your way through uni with a part time job since like the 70's. Are there so many people on this board that are that out of touch?
It's a matter of will a person just sit and feel sorry for themselves or will they do anything positive. Will they make an effort or will they wait to be rescued?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's a matter of will a person just sit and feel sorry for themselves or will they do anything positive. Will they make an effort or will they wait to be rescued?
That's just stupid. Making a pointless effort is the same as making none at all, you're suggesting putting a lot of time and effort into something that will not solve the problem. That's stupid. Flailing around uselessly is pointless. She'd be better off trying to win the lottery. Her odds are better.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah, Quinn didn't add any more text for me either. :D

Because I see your avatar, I'm curious if there will be an ending with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That would be awesome too.:cool:

Theory:
The MC can choose to have a relationship like Elena/John or Heather/Tommy. If I as a player choose the Elena/John relationship model for my MC and go the romance group route, I consider Josy and Maya as a LI. I wonder if they both act like an Elena. So invite another girl every now and then?:love:
I don't know, my hopes have always been with Nicole but I also like your idea

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes