godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You are right I can see that a lot these days.
But hey.. They are not haters its just opinion about character, we are haters for same reason, remember that..

Yea we need a lot more scenes of Quinn, she could be official li in next season.
I mean, it can end badly for her for sure, nice imagination after scene 3 tho.
Yes true, we are the only real haters, they just hate to counter our hate. But if we stopped hating they would have no reason to hate, or so that's what they have us believe but if that was the case they'd counter Maya points with logic and reason instead of blindly attacking Quinn.

Quinn in my mind is MG status, if we look in game, not the walkthrough or any other unofficial bullshit, but strictly in the game, what always separated the main girls from the others is that they had a post episode slide dedicated to them, well now, Quinn has one, therefore Main Girl. And not just A main girl but The Main Girl.

Reactions: TajaRrR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, that accusation is inevitable in any discussion with Maya fan's. And it's about on par with the level of all of their arguments.
You open the door and I walk through. At least we are at eye level and not below. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
It can't be because she's boring, bland and has had zero progression in 8 episodes that people dislike her, nope, she's a lesbian, that's got to be the reason.

Her first conversation in the game, I need free tuition, her last conversation in the game, I need free tuition.

Jill, Sage, Bella, hell even not a main girl but still best girl Quinn have character progression throughout this story, Maya has stayed exactly the same.
Maya haters or not. The fact is that the anti-Maya lobby, without empathy, destroys the context of the DPC story by omitting and twisting facts to paint a false picture of the Maya and thereby find more supporters for the anti-Maya lobby. :rolleyes:(y)

Mmmmhhh. Somehow this approach reminds me of something.:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can you get Jill on the DIK path ? Cause that recital scene just makes me fall for her every time.
You can go as far as Tybalt's proposal, but at that point, no matter what else Jill will reject the Mc DIK... so I'd say no.

you have to start a ner run

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Yes true, we are the only real haters, they just hate to counter our hate. But if we stopped hating they would have no reason to hate, or so that's what they have us believe but if that was the case they'd counter Maya points with logic and reason instead of blindly attacking Quinn.

Quinn in my mind is MG status, if we look in game, not the walkthrough or any other unofficial bullshit, but strictly in the game, what always separated the main girls from the others is that they had a post episode slide dedicated to them, well now, Quinn has one, therefore Main Girl. And not just A main girl but The Main Girl.
True, most of them just ignore everything we say and just stick to one thing throughout the entire discussion ending it with calling us haters and they are saints. But I never expected much from some of them.

Hell Yea, Quinn is The Main Girl, always was.. Always will be!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The people who is saying "A job won't pay for anything" certainly never went to college and had "jobs" to pay for it.
In the story we have 5 people who know about Maya's problem. She, Josy, Derek, Sage and the MC, none of them talk about this solution. No one is suggesting that Maya find a job.

Why ?

1. They're all dumb, or if you want to be nice to them, no one has thought about it. 5 people, two of whom have worked all summer to make pocket money, it seems unlikely that nobody will think about it. It's not like it's a great idea, I think the majority of players have thought of it. I do not see how DPC could manage to explain that no one has thought of it.

2. The other possible answer is what? That in the universe created by DPC for its game, a part-time job is not enough to pay for tuition in this college. So that's why no one suggests this solution.

3. Maya is a big lazy bitch, and moreover a master of manipulation who manages to ensure that none of those aware of her problem suggest this solution to her.

I don't have the answer. We will have it later in the story. In the meantime, I retain the solution which for me (it's totally subjective) is the simplest / logical, that is to say the 2.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well its a fact that Maya is by far the least popular main girl of Being a DIK now, she may still have fans but the other girls (especially Sage, Bella and Jill..maybe even Quinn) surpassed her long ago. Even Josy is not as bad.

When you look back at the earlier episodes she was way more popular so clearly something went wrong..no need to deny it
And yet, here we are: days seeing Maya be more discussed than the much more popular LIs. Curious how people prefer to waste time and energy talking about an LI they don't like than talking about LIs they like.

In the last days, I and my love Maya have been watching this thread this way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And short after that we are this way:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
There will be solo routes. That already starts in EP4.(y)

Romantic: Josy and Maya will be merged into one LI. Either the MC takes the Throuple or decides against both of them at the end of EP8.(y)

Friendship: The solo routes are recognizable on the Dorm Party after all. If the player only wants Josy, the MC saves Josy from Becky and then goes straight to Derek and ends the freeroam event. Of course, this also works the other way around. The MC fucks Maya and leaves Josy with Becky and ends the freeroam event. So the MC has decided for one of the two.:unsure:

You don't have to do everything in the Freeroam's uand can also leave something out.:unsure:
I hope so, we'll see what DPC decides
screenshot0391.png screenshot0392.png

Reactions: dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
you 're wrong about that... MAya is not the same, she can take all Tremolo's dick without any lube !! That's impressive, you can't deny that :LOL:
Impressive? Nope, just another of the highly unlikely events in Maya's path.

Great writing:rolleyes:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
True, most of them just ignore everything we say and just stick to one thing throughout the entire discussion ending it with calling us haters and they are saints. But I never expected much from some of them.

Hell Yea, Quinn is The Main Girl, always was.. Always will be!
First we were homophobic for not liking her, and now I believe they're attempting to insinuate that we are now Nazis.

Better to just not respond to that level of patheticness.

Pick Quinn, because Quinn is for the win.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this
The game isn't released in version's. It's episode 1, episode 2 etc. So far four episodes make up a Season. How many seasons there are and when the game will end, no one knows.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"Once made the rule, already made the cheat" It's a saying in my country.

I do however think this arguments is beyond toxicity. As soon as its start half thread dissapeared, and the other half follows. Then only a 12 forum users remained, half of them angry with the other half.

I personally hate it, its so much better when people put their focus into making jokes and making theories. Jokes are always great and theories... ok, some are actually good.

But then again, as soon as we stop arguing back they keep throw the most horrible notions and since they go uncontested thoose notions become hegemonic. Old grown up people taking his own shame and transforming into hate for a 19 year old girl for the crime of being miserable...

I find it disgusting.
I think you misunderstand me somewhere... I did not mean that argue ( in general ) is worng or bad or whatchamacallit :ROFLMAO: but something depicted here as hatred is not on the same level as a dispute ! One leads somewhere the other... well... you get the idea ! ;):LOL:

Reactions: Heycock

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
In the story we have 5 people who know about Maya's problem. She, Josy, Derek, Sage and the MC, none of them talk about this solution. No one is suggesting that Maya find a job.

Why ?

1. They're all dumb, or if you want to be nice to them, no one has thought about it. 5 people, two of whom have worked all summer to make pocket money, it seems unlikely that nobody will think about it. It's not like it's a great idea, I think the majority of players have thought of it. I do not see how DPC could manage to explain that no one has thought of it.

2. The other possible answer is what? That in the universe created by DPC for its game, a part-time job is not enough to pay for tuition in this college. So that's why no one suggests this solution.

3. Maya is a big lazy bitch, and moreover a master of manipulation who manages to ensure that none of those aware of her problem suggest this solution to her.

I don't have the answer. We will have it later in the story. In the meantime, I retain the solution which for me (it's totally subjective) is the simplest / logical, that is to say the 2.
Even if itsn't enough to pay for the tuition, there is still a meaning for it. I mean she said she didn't have the money to pay for an advocate or somethings, it cost less than the tuition. Also with what others peoples have said about the tuition, in the end she would need to pay her tuition at the soonest when she finish college, that is still a few years, even if still not enough for the tuition it can enough for an advocate (even if she will not need it).
For me , what they where saying about working is that even if it's not enough, it's a start. Like if you have a problems, you will not wait for it to disappear you will still try to do somethings about it. It's more about the attemps.

Like I said before both camp made good and stupid points, but they didn't explain it correctly or they didn't tried to understand it with another point of view. For exemple, the Maya and work that I just pointed out . For the others camp stupid argument, they said that Maya is in the wrong/ she is a slut to have grinded on the MC, but the MC act on it. I can understand that they don't like it, that if possible they don't want the event to happen but they should not forget the fact that it did happen. The better argument on this scene (at least for me) was to say that Maya didn't really ask if he was OK after he was tased and instead asked for help.

For what you said I would say both 1 and 2

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
And yet, here we are: days seeing Maya be more discussed than the much more popular LIs. Curious how people prefer to waste time and energy talking about an LI they don't like than talking about LIs they like.

In the last days, I and my love Maya have been watching this thread this way

And short after that we are this way:

You do realize that Maya is an imaginary character in a story, right?

And that what we are discussing is the story? How well or poorly it is written? etc.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Damm the plot twist at the end really get me excited ! But I then have a question, is the game final at v1.0? But you guys know 0.8 contain two season, mean one season is about 4 version combined, so if the game end at v1.0 it make no sense? since 0.9 is season 3 started, I don't want this game come to end soon, really enjoy this
We can actually only guess how many episodes there will be. DPC hinted that there will be 8 more episodes, but if the release of interludes becomes the norm for him, in which he will reveal various characters (Riona, Burke, Jade, and so on), the number may increase to 16. Besides, he can always change his mind.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes