felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since I play goal oriented, I didn't know about Becky.

It's about the freeroam's in general. You can't or don't have to do everything that is possible. This could cause certain variables not to be triggered.

Example: If the MC at the HOT's party doesn't bring Camila and Riona a drink, there is no subsequent Scene that is automatically captured. In later EP's this could prevent problems with the current LI.
for now there is so little content that I have no desire to make a run for Maya or Josy individually, of course if there are also traps on a run that already gives so little satisfaction (indeed it tends to give only frustration) we talk about it when the game is completed.

Reactions: dalli_x

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
And yet, here we are: days seeing Maya be more discussed than the much more popular LIs. Curious how people prefer to waste time and energy talking about an LI they don't like than talking about LIs they like.

In the last days, I and my love Maya have been watching this thread this way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And short after that we are this way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was plenty of discussion about the other 3 main girls here after the update. Its just that their stories are overall good and satisfying at this point so there is not much disagreement. Meanwhile Maya is obviously divisive so that's why there is more discussion about her...

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Depends on the pool. Most times Quinn is beyond Maya, and sometimes even Josy is beyond Maya. Jill Sage and Bella are always on top, specially Jill and Sage.

The main difference is that Maya is the only one with a big group of active haters. People who constantely and obsesively throw sheet at her.
Yeah Jill, Sage and Bella are the most popular girls overall by far. Maya didn't used to have haters early on (in fact she was in the Top 3 most popular girls) but her story became lackluster after the first few episodes so now she is bashed a lot. Josy was always kind of bland so people don't care much either way

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I come to this topic to see what's going on after a month or so, and it's again "bla bla bla Quinn horrible bla bla bla"? Jesus actually fucking Christ lol. How did the topic even come here again? Don't you have anything better to do? :LUL:

Saying stuff like "if she didn't do illegal activities" is fucking cringe too. Do you abide the laws while playing GTA, refuse to kill people when playing COD too? Did you say "this is wrong", quit and uninstall COD MW2 at the beginning of the famous airport mission? Need I remind you we are downloading and playing pirated games here? By doing that we also support piracy, are you aware of that? Do you think that's actually legal? :KEK:

If she didn't do this, if she didn't do that, if she did this, if she did that, lmfao. Sometimes I just wish DPC just made every single character slightly different versions of Maya and be done with it. Like one would have pink nails, the other had yellow nails, one had green eyes, the other blue, the other brown. Then the quality would skydive and wouldn't have nowhere near 200 pages.
Nah tho, it'd stretch to at least 1k again anyways, more than half of it would be a circlejerk, like exactly the current state of this toxic wasteland. Thanks to you, I finally unwatched this thread. Enjoy.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We can actually only guess how many episodes there will be. DPC hinted that there will be 8 more episodes, but if the release of interludes becomes the norm for him, in which he will reveal various characters (Riona, Burke, Jade, and so on), the number may increase to 16. Besides, he can always change his mind.
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, Quinn didn't add any more text for me either. :D

Because I see your avatar, I'm curious if there will be an ending with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That would be awesome too.:cool:

Theory:
The MC can choose to have a relationship like Elena/John or Heather/Tommy. If I as a player choose the Elena/John relationship model for my MC and go the romance group route, I consider Josy and Maya as a LI. I wonder if they both act like an Elena. So invite another girl every now and then?:love:

Reactions: AchedCroissant

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Day0: I am alway on board with Maya hate train (literally real words)
Day1: I want to see Maya burning.
Day2: I want to see her body in a grave.
Day3: Maya is a disgusting whore.
Day4: Maya is selfish and rapist.
Day5: Maya is lazy and should get a job.
Day6: Maya should work asa whore.
Day7: I dont get why you sayd we hate Maya.

Repeat the cycle for the next 2 years.
But yet none of those reasons you listed is hating her for being a lesbian which seems to be your main point.

Also I believe it was fuck Josy at Maya's funeral, we don't have to see Maya there.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Johnyboie

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think the interludes are something that DPC came up with when he realized that he couldn't deliver two episodes in a calendar year. If he had just started delivering a shorter episode and one of about equal size to what he has been delivering it would probably lead to backlash from the Patrons. So I'm sure that we are going to be seeing an interlude quite regularly in the future.
I wouldn't mind more interlude episodes as long as they take the place of the flashback intros he's been doing.

Reactions: rockie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wouldn't mind more interlude episodes as long as they take the place of the flashback intros he's been doing.
If intelude plus chapter means one chapter per year, that's a big no for me.

this time there was the motivation of the game being split in two so DPC has to check how the mechanism to transport saves from one part to another works, i hope it remains an exception

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Let's sayd i say every Maya hater hate her for being lesbian (i didn't).
Then cut the inocent girl crap that: "noone hate Maya, we are only talking".
Yea but you also generalize a lot, putting everyone in the same box.
Not every Maya "hater" said everything you pointed there.
Why can't people get that there is something called opinion? Good, bad etc but still opinion.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Joke aside, is there a way to activate guide in-game (Patreon version)? It's much easier for me to check it out I think. Default button is "G" hotkey but it won't open for some reason.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah, Quinn didn't add any more text for me either. :D

Because I see your avatar, I'm curious if there will be an ending with Josy, Maya and Zoey. That would be awesome too.:cool:

Theory:
The MC can choose to have a relationship like Elena/John or Heather/Tommy. If I as a player choose the Elena/John relationship model for my MC and go the romance group route, I consider Josy and Maya as a LI. I wonder if they both act like an Elena. So invite another girl every now and then?:love:
Don't you think that you'd need to be in a DIK path to get that kind of relationships..? You get rejected by Maya and Josie when you're in DIK path.

MC had to be in chick path to get accepted by Maya and Josie for their future close intimate relationship , so I think whatever you're aiming for is not possible.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If intelude plus chapter means one chapter per year, that's a big no for me.

this time there was the motivation of the game being split in two so DPC has to check how the mechanism to transport saves from one part to another works, i hope it remains an exception
I think he'll continue with a 6-7 month development schedule, which does mean that yes it's very likely we can have a year with 1 release, also means it's possible he can have 3 come out in one year.

It's all a wait and see at this point how he handles episode 9, I'm hoping he doesn't think he needs to increase his chapters to more than 4k renders each but end of the day the ball is in his hand.

And even though I don't agree with every decision he's made so far as a writer, I like more than I dislike, and I have faith that he'll turn around the characters in don't like into something more pleasing, like he did with Jill.

Wasn't the biggest Jill fan, but her coming out of her shell this last episode was a great moment for her character, and really elevated her in my eyes.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Fine by me. You are "inocent of charges". But don't tell me there is not such thing as Maya haiting, couse my eyes tell me there is. And don't act defensively if i question "Maya haters". There are. If you are not, then move along.
I bet you can find hater for every single character here (well maybe not Derek).
Move along? I can reply to whatever post i want, doesn't matter if I am Maya hater or not.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
where is the hate now? huh? Later you guys will talk that we hate Maya. Look at you. A man willing to eat his own cum than touch a girl. lol. I could even deny and reject her, but I'd never eat my own cum. It only shows the kind of man who choses maya lol.
Sounds like a facepalm material. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Olsens.M

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I think he'll continue with a 6-7 month development schedule, which does mean that yes it's very likely we can have a year with 1 release, also means it's possible he can have 3 come out in one year.

It's all a wait and see at this point how he handles episode 9, I'm hoping he doesn't think he needs to increase his chapters to more than 4k renders each but end of the day the ball is in his hand.

And even though I don't agree with every decision he's made so far as a writer, I like more than I dislike, and I have faith that he'll turn around the characters in don't like into something more pleasing, like he did with Jill.

Wasn't the biggest Jill fan, but her coming out of her shell this last episode was a great moment for her character, and really elevated her in my eyes.
I mean this game could have 4-5 seasons. The only problem is 1 episode is released every 6 months, that would take 2 years for DPC complete a whole season. I am gonna get old, have a wife and kids and quit playing this game if it keep going like that. I will never see the end of it, that is the sad part.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes