dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's a matter of will a person just sit and feel sorry for themselves or will they do anything positive. Will they make an effort or will they wait to be rescued?
You must be referring to the conversation between the MC and Tommy from EP6 after their fight. But there is a catch. It's about the problem and the solution.:rolleyes:

Tommy resigns because the DIKs and Rusty decided to fix the devastation of the mansion themselves instead of accepting his suggestion that Rusty force his father to ask for more money. That's why he's sitting on his butt because it was too much for him. And here is your error in thinking. The DIKs can fix the mansion because there are a lot of people. That's why the MC says to Tommy, if you can't do it alone, someone else has to help you get back on your feet. :unsure:

Now compare Tommy's problem with Maya's problem. The problem in the mansion (plan to solve it is available) has a total of 9 people and one of them steps back and the MC helps him get on his feet. There is not even a solution to Maya's problem and even with Josy, Derek, MC there is only a temporary partial solution (Josy goes to the HOT's). How is Maya supposed to stand up on her own when she can't even do it with the help of three people. First of all, she tried and was bullied by Quinn for it. :unsure:

So your statement is just blanket rhetoric worded without empathy.:rolleyes:

Theory:unsure:
What if Sage and her parents can't help Maya? There must be a new plan. The MC himself said at the end of EP8 that if it doesn't work, there will be a new opportunity. The MC can pass on the praise for the repair to all the DIKs at the DIK breakfast of EP7. Without the MC, the DIK's would probably no longer exist. What if the DIK's, especially on the Josy and Maya routes, thanked the MC differently. But for that the MC would have to create one thing, that Josy and Tommy get along and settle their dispute. In my opinion, that is how it will eventually happen. Josy is the sister of a DIK brother and Maya is also the sister of a DIK brother and both love a DIK brother (MC). The DIK's are many and have also developed a social attitude. Maybe the DIK's then help Maya by setting aside some of the money they earn for Maya. She is part of the family in a way. The family comes first.

For the anti-Maya lobby. Maya will then work, of course. Josy and Maya will then move in with the MC to cut costs.

Reactions: Harathorne and Ahx

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know, right? I mean, it's almost like mine would suggest I like my women a little too hot.
I don't hate Quinn or Maya as people. In-game, I prefer Maya's behavior to Quinn's, but I prefer Quinn's looks. When Quinn doesn't have makeup on, she looks OK.

When doesn't Maya have makeup on? Every single render I can remember of her it looks like she's caked under foundation, and usually eyeliner. That's less appealing to me. She's still a much nicer person than Q, to be sure.
The polls do support this, generally.
No. Neutral or Chick only.
screenshot0001.png

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Then these people should just open their eyes. I use now times parts of the anti-Maya lobby.:cry:

Maya develops from a lesbian to a bisexual girl, which then in EP8 dahingehen peaks that she seduces the MC at the dorm party like a VAMP. Dance and sex.:sneaky:(y)

Quinn doesn't have such a steep development curve.:rolleyes:
I dunno, she goes from "pervert" to being jealous of sage after 3some scene. And there's broccoli. Possibly my favorite scene in the game tbh. It was cute as shit. She's a party girl that doesn't understand love and i think it'll get much worse before it gets any better. When news comes out of her trying to destroy the DIK's (Presumably being perpetrator of the photo release) Seeing as she was targeting Rusty to get rid of him for Tommy take over.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I mean if DPC had any balls and wanted fans to REALLY freak out Quinn would be the one to test the boundaries of Cockolding in the game by getting mad at mc and sucking someones dick as revenge before regretting the fuck out of it afterwards.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmm . . . Try again !
Nope :p
I just got it stop fighting with them sixtart they are just roleplaying quinn they even got mating signitures. You wouldn't argue with quinn over her hate for Maya right?!
Okay... (y)

I as in me would not argue Quinn ?!? :oops: Never thought about it... it's impossible really :LOL: Quinn is trouble and I'm not suited for her... whereas the MCs personality can be changed according how/where you click... meaning if you are interested in someone like Quinn you are not interested in someone like Maya ( let's not mix in the " having sex with " option since that is not the same thing ;) )

So if I would be THAT person then I would not give a fuck about Maya or her feelings... but I'm not THAT person so the answer is obvious :KEK:

Reactions: varage

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
On top of that if your answer to:

"Maya has a problem."

is:

"She needs a job."

and then:

"But a job is not a solution."

and your answer is:

"She needs a job."

Maybe you can start to think on change your mind in this topic and accept you dont have a solution. Wich is what you guys are complaining about Maya in the first place. And considered that maybe and probably weren't even thinking about Maya.

And btw, we passsed again from Maya is a poorly writen story arch to "she is helpless and is her fault".
You will not be able to convince the anti-Maya lobby. They are simply weak in argumentation, resistant to argumentation, and lack empathy. :rolleyes:

They make the same false arguments over and over again. It doesn't make sense because they don't want to and/or can't understand. They just stubbornly follow their anti-Maya doctrine. :rolleyes:

This is actually pathetic because individuality is lost in such a grouping.:rolleyes:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'll give my ranking so no one can get me twisted.
#1 Bella #2 Bella #3 Josy #4 Quinn #5 Maya #6 Sage #7 Jill #8 everyone else. But I guess I'm a rare breed that actually likes them all at the end of the day.
if i wanted to add in misc i'd put Rhiona behind maya Camila after sage and Lily before Quinn. Then all the rest can stay in the number 8 slot or whatever it became after addtions. 11?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya is just an archetypal image of a damsel in distress . She was literally created to be rescued by a romantic hero. I don't like a lot about her either. She is really selfish, frivolous and naive. All she does is complain about her life, saying all around that everyone is bad, but she is the only good one and she does nothing to change anything. But she is hot and cute:)
But!
I think this is done intentionally. After Maya joins the HOTs, she will have to go to work like everyone else, earn money for a common cause, make a decision about their relationship with Josie. I expect a change of character from her. DPC sees all its problems for itself. He read posts in the discord regularly and sees that Maya is the most unpopular girl in the game, even among loyal fans. Sees that everyone in discord is asking for Josie's solo route.
The game is full of characters who do not act in the smartest way and are presented at best as idiots.
Sage - She didn't know that drugs were literally being sold in the neighbor's room(What? Sage just needs to walk into the room to ask Quinn something to see the cocaine lying on the table like some kind of trinket).
Jill - stupid and naive princess who believes to Tybalt, not her boyfriend. For some reason, she is upset that MС decided to help a sick friend than to go with her to feed the horses in the meadow.
Bella - decided to date a student and not care about the feelings of her best friend.
Josie - appeared in history only to create drama. In general, it is not clear why she is in history.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You must be referring to the conversation between the MC and Tommy from EP6 after their fight. But there is a catch. It's about the problem and the solution.:rolleyes:

Tommy resigns because the DIKs and Rusty decided to fix the devastation of the mansion themselves instead of accepting his suggestion that Rusty force his father to ask for more money. That's why he's sitting on his butt because it was too much for him. And here is your error in thinking. The DIKs can fix the mansion because there are a lot of people. That's why the MC says to Tommy, if you can't do it alone, someone else has to help you get back on your feet. :unsure:

Now compare Tommy's problem with Maya's problem. The problem in the mansion (plan to solve it is available) has a total of 9 people and one of them steps back and the MC helps him get on his feet. There is not even a solution to Maya's problem and even with Josy, Derek, MC there is only a temporary partial solution (Josy goes to the HOT's). How is Maya supposed to stand up on her own when she can't even do it with the help of three people. First of all, she tried and was bullied by Quinn for it. :unsure:

So your statement is just blanket rhetoric worded without empathy.:rolleyes:

Theory:unsure:
What if Sage and her parents can't help Maya? There must be a new plan. The MC himself said at the end of EP8 that if it doesn't work, there will be a new opportunity. The MC can pass on the praise for the repair to all the DIKs at the DIK breakfast of EP7. Without the MC, the DIK's would probably no longer exist. What if the DIK's, especially on the Josy and Maya routes, thanked the MC differently. But for that the MC would have to create one thing, that Josy and Tommy get along and settle their dispute. In my opinion, that is how it will eventually happen. Josy is the sister of a DIK brother and Maya is also the sister of a DIK brother and both love a DIK brother (MC). The DIK's are many and have also developed a social attitude. Maybe the DIK's then help Maya by setting aside some of the money they earn for Maya. She is part of the family in a way. The family comes first.

For the anti-Maya lobby. Maya will then work, of course. Josy and Maya will then move in with the MC to cut costs.
you know that Maya semester tuiton are just $50 so if you really want to fix her problem just take a page out of Tommy´s playbook and tell Rusty you only made an extra $33 orange bucks! How the hell do you think he can afford Vinnie´s priçe? he skimmed out of the pink rose job!

ofc that without the extra orange bucks no jacuzzi in Jam jam´s garden ... so your choice Maya or a jacuzzi where you can fuck Quinn!

Or we will fight over this until our death.
TO THE DEATH IT IS!

varage

Jun 26, 2019
You hit the nail straight on my man.

We just want Maya to do something, anything to progress as a character.

As I said earlier the first conversation with Maya in the entire game chapter 1 ends with her telling us she needs free money. The last chapter of the game so far, chapter 8, Maya's is still talking about needing tuition

Every other character in the game has advancement, from other main girls, to side characters, to characters with barely any screen time.

KRJ has more character progression than Maya and she is in 4 scenes? Maybe 5?

The fact that Maya fans don't want that, tells us everything we need to know, and when Maya's biggest champion believes there is a route where Maya is also your sister, is again, perfect example of Maya fans.
Okay if maya was your sister i'd have to move her up two slot to sorry if i broke my own list and sorry Bella. KEK

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
While everyone is talking about Maya I wonder what'll be next for her if the ordeal with Sage's parents don't work out like most here are expecting it to. Will DPC have MC & Josy try and drag Jill into this as well or will Maya start to live with the reality that she won't get 'free tuition'?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zieniuuu

varage

Jun 26, 2019
While everyone is talking about Maya I wonder what'll be next for her if the ordeal with Sage's parents don't work out like most here would assume expect it to. Will DPC have MC & Josy try and drag Jill into this as well or will Maya start to live with the reality that she won't get 'free tuition'?
I heavily think that this won't work out im just wondering how bad it won't work out. Would he dare show his true intentions to his foster daughter's friend or will he just refuse as if there is nothing he can do. What happens after is anyone's guess I like the idea of the Dik's and Hot's helping out Maybe the Hot's can go to the Nursing home with the Dik's at some point haha.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Not that I'm fully aware but if you're on ANY of their routes not just Sages do you break off your arrangement with Jade because as she hates mc in a chick playthrough him being there might not do her any favors.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
He burned them to death because they were one dimensional garbage, he just forgot the option for the mc to stay and burn with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
A man willing to eat his own cum than touch a girl. lol. I could even deny and reject her, but I'd never eat my own cum. It only shows the kind of man who choses maya lol.
Uh, she'd taken off the condom, and Tremolo only pretended to cum - so it was an empty condom....

Carry on with your arguing over fictional women none of you could get even if they were real.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Uh, she'd taken off the condom, and Tremolo only pretended to cum - so it was an empty condom....

Carry on with your arguing over fictional women none of you could get even if they were real.
Well even if you can't get em there's always rape right?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While everyone is talking about Maya I wonder what'll be next for her if the ordeal with Sage's parents don't work out like most here are expecting it to. Will DPC have MC & Josy try and drag Jill into this as well or will Maya start to live with the reality that she won't get 'free tuition'?
I heavily think that this won't work out im just wondering how bad it won't work out. Would he dare show his true intentions to his foster daughter's friend or will he just refuse as if there is nothing he can do. What happens after is anyone's guess I like the idea of the Dik's and Hot's helping out Maybe the Hot's can go to the Nursing home with the Dik's at some point haha.
If the whole thing ended immediately with nothing, it would be yet another anti climax, with Sage failing in his attempt to help Maya.

it's impossible and unrealistic for the problem to be solved on the fly, the more likely scenario is that Burke says he'll see what he can do and stalls, giving Maya hope.

the way Burke is portrayed, we can't hope for a completely selfless act on his part (which is why I'm hoping for Jade's involvement), and the way BADIK is written, we can't even fear that he'll take too much advantage of it.

I think this subplot should be closed in the next season, a Jill involvement just to get the money out would seem trivial to me, I think this passage with Burke marks the last lap anyway.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is there a way to find and be notified of the episode updates? This thread is so popular it takes me forever to find them
The episodes are really far apart too, I wouldn't expect the interlude until at least February. The next full episode will be six to eight months after. Also just use the search function to look for updates by user N7. This will give you any weekly updates plus the main news resource on new episodes

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes