Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Regarding the scrappy mod, I have it but I only used it for the money and to max the Brawler stats. I've never used it to change from DIK to CHICK or to get scenes that you can't get if you're on a specific path.

I hope the saves don't get corrupted next Season with the change of launcher.
You should make 2 copies of the game, a modded copy and an unmodded one. You can use the mod as much as you like on the modded version, the saves are automatically transferred to the unmodded one, and it won't corrupt your game when the next update comes.

I've been doing it for a while now and it works perfectly.
Again, the saves are fine as long as you use the saves you made on an unmodded copy when the next update comes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I really love people who think outside the box. Thanks guys. We are not hating, we are pointing out the character flaws in our point of view or even story flaws, Not everyone has to see things like we do, that doesn't mean we won't talk about it. Whatever we say here won't change anything that is already written by DPC, that doesn't mean we won't say "what if..."
When we are not loving everything a dev may have done, people want to throw rock at us like if we are hurting their family lol.
I am sorry though for quoting you both, I just loved what you wrote. <3
Wow, what a small plate.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Sandy.... wild Sandy. She is funny but real. And, maybe surprised by MC.
She states a bit earlier that she wants more of the MC magic, but here you see a soft touch of MC's shoulder and a nice kiss. And a smile as she walks away. Imagine how rough and tumble her life has been yet, she is of course human.
Whatever DPC's long range plans are, here it is sweet, er..... however Sandy would define that. Strippers usually chart their own course and run a range of feelings about men in general. And know what it is like to be used and mistreated. If this was more of a romance VM, play the long game and treat Sandy nice. One could do worse. MC mentions Sandy's wants to Nicole who says in effect to roll with it.

View attachment 1566887

Dear sweet Nicole. She is into MC. She even said she couldn't get ahold of MC on SWYPER and MC stated he didn't load it on his new phone. Nicole then got MCs number from Lily. Challenges of a stripper girlfriend? And one that has a kid? I think the Nicole / MC thing could work. Long term. I find her just as good as the main LIs. You as MC, and Nicole wants to be with you. DPC has a long future if he just wants to do romance novels. They don't have to be super long either (7 or 8 episodes to tell the whole story.) I like the main LIs.
I also like...Nicole.

View attachment 1566891
i want more envy-nicole ;)

fuck i want more riona and lily too....HELP ME

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Oh Jeez, now a game character is being bullied lol. We can't say anything that we are now bullying a game character. I feel so sorry for maya, she isn't understood, in game, and bullied outside the game :D What a life. I am amazed by these kind of comments lol.

Also, my MC doesn't care about STDs, after all, he has sex with Quinn in the cumpetition without a condom on :D
I am glad he won the cumpetition though, or she would have a lot to explain.
Can't say that I'm excited for this never ending talk about that condom not tasting good.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I'll give my ranking so no one can get me twisted.
#1 Bella #2 Bella #3 Josy #4 Quinn #5 Maya #6 Sage #7 Jill #8 everyone else. But I guess I'm a rare breed that actually likes them all at the end of the day.
if i wanted to add in misc i'd put Rhiona behind maya Camila after sage and Lily before Quinn. Then all the rest can stay in the number 8 slot or whatever it became after addtions. 11?
Ay same for me bro, I ended up liking all girls for their different stories and characters. Although in my rankings Bella takes #1 #2 #3 :sneaky:

Reactions: varage

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Dear sweet Nicole. She is into MC. She even said she couldn't get ahold of MC on SWYPER and MC stated he didn't load it on his new phone. Nicole then got MCs number from Lily. Challenges of a stripper girlfriend? And one that has a kid? I think the Nicole / MC thing could work. Long term. I find her just as good as the main LIs. You as MC, and Nicole wants to be with you. DPC has a long future if he just wants to do romance novels. They don't have to be super long either (7 or 8 episodes to tell the whole story.) I like the main LIs.
I also like...Nicole.

nicole1.JPG
I literally melt in every scene with Nicole. The way she look and talk to MC. And she is so fucking stunning. Everytime. She is my main goal in the others path.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
While everyone is talking about Maya I wonder what'll be next for her if the ordeal with Sage's parents don't work out like most here are expecting it to. Will DPC have MC & Josy try and drag Jill into this as well or will Maya start to live with the reality that she won't get 'free tuition'?

I have the impression that the story is written in such a way that we have an outcome which will have aggregated the majority of the plots.

So no, Maya's problem won't be fixed in episode 9 by the Burkes. In addition, it has only been since the end of episode 6 / beginning of the 7th that we know exactly what Maya's problem is. In terms of time spent in game and number of episodes, it is recent.

The Burkes will give a lead, but not a quick fix. (for example, via the HOTs to set up a scholarship (ironic compared to the rumors spread by Quinn), we would have to find sponsors and / or funds, which sends us to Jill whose sister seems to have had a history similar to Maya (rejection by her family))

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
exactly. and it's not just maya. these unavoidable things in the game is what I don't like that much

but as annoying as maya can be sometimes, dealing with her problems is still less annoying than being forced to ask that insecure annoying rat who keeps poking her nose into your business out to a date. where you play fucking tennis! I don't know which of the two I hate more. skip. "this did not go well for a first date" well thank fuck I might be out of this shit.

also noone speaks about having to spy on chad for sage. fuck you bitch, go into the gym and spy on your own. that's my fucking guitar and I ain't doing shit for you just because you graciously let me take back my property.

oh look, a dinner with a teacher (librarian, whatever, still a teacher). great, that's what I need, missing out on getting drunk with my fraternity cause I want some random teacher to think well of me? think I'll pass, thx. HAVING TO kiss her in her house? eh? cmon.

oh, I have to lose my clothes so quinn and camilla can abuse me in the bathroom? well how about a fuck no? I got the panties, Imma gtfo.

and so on.
what would be left of the story if we could skip on everything?
yeah, quinn is the "antagonist" but I believe a DIK MC would just tell her to fuck off instead of losing his clothes.
and how would you know you don't want to do anything with jill if you didn't... couldn't even make myself finish that sentence. go mind your own business, rat.
as for bella... well, you wouldn't know she has any dirty laundry if you weren't forced to that date and ended up at her place

but everyone is annoyed about having to deal with maya, a central character in the story from the beginning. she showed you around, she took you in her room (thanks to derek, sure, but you're living with her). you don't like her? well good! now enjoy her help around the campus and the warmth of the other bed in her room

when you take into consideration the kinds of problems every character has, I don't think anyone has it as hard as maya does. of course her entire life keeps spinning around those problems.

and in the end, everyone ends up hating the chick who (for most of the time) reacts like a normal person would in that sort of situation, while cherishing a chick who deals drugs, pimps her sorority and treats MC like a piece of trash just because she can.

I get it, it's a game, but try putting yourself into the story. how much of you would/could actually handle/tolerate a bitch like quinn IRL? and if you had the same type of problems maya does, would you be cheerful about it? would you not be thinking about it 24/7 and looking for a way out?

it's understandable that everyone has their own preferences and (dis)likes certain characteristics in people. but actively bashing* a character over the last 50 pages just because you dislike it... jesus christ.

I agree with the "maya haters"/"anti maya lobby" (however you wanna call them), maya definitely could have handled some situations better but so could every character in the story. those idiotic choices in various situations are why the story keeps going. otherwise everyone would be holding hands happily by the end of season 1

ok, maybe I got a bit too far into defending maya here but my point was - it's a story. however DPC writes it, we're here to go through it and affect it to our liking as much as we're given the chance. even if we have to be forced on dates with certain characters AHEM

*again, not to be confused with smashing
For anyone wondering why there are days long arguments about Maya, this is it.

I've explained as simply and as clearly as I can why the people who don't like Maya are upset with her role in the game. I've also explained as plainly as possible why Maya's problem's are so unbelievable and immersion breaking to the story.

But that isn't enough, Maya's fans are still going to insist that I show sympathy for that poor girl.

Well I don't have any sympathy for Maya. I don't like her. I started disliking her the first time I played the game, during the tour in ep1. IRL I seriously dislike judgemental women like Maya. It's something that just irritates me. As the story went on I couldn't help feeling more and more dislike for the character. I thought the demand for 100% honesty to be arrogant and soon found it hypocritical as well when I discovered what a liar she was. I also have nothing but contempt for someone who won't try to solve their own problems. Everyone has problems, a lot of people have problems much worse than Maya's, and I don't consider a college education to be something that everyone is guaranteed, it's not an intrinsic right. I also have zero respect for anyone who manages to go through 18 or 19 years of life without earning a single dollar.

This is all my opinion. I have my opinion and you have yours. Fine. But what I do find insulting is your insinuation that if I don't share your opinion then I have no sympathy or compassion. You have no right to say that.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Look into dallis eyes...you see a reflection there...it says "fuck you" :eek:

i hope someone got my poor joke, my english is rather bad at times :D
it means he is looking at a sign that has the words "fuck you" written. I got your joke, bro. Don't you worry, Funny as "fuck you" :D

• Haha
Reactions: ju1zzed

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can't say that I'm excited for this never ending talk about that condom not tasting good.
I mean, if girls can do it (eat cum). I suppose the guys, who are Maya fans, can do it too lol. Not judging (anymore). :D

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
You should make 2 copies of the game, a modded copy and an unmodded one. You can use the mod as much as you like on the modded version, the saves are automatically transferred to the unmodded one, and it won't corrupt your game when the next update comes.

I've been doing it for a while now and it works perfectly.
Again, the saves are fine as long as you use the saves you made on an unmodded copy when the next update comes.
Thanks for the advice (y)

I would have to start all over again though and I'm a lazy fuck :KEK:
For the moment I'll wait for the Interlude and see if there's no problems when transferring the saves... if there are I suppose I'll have to ask for someone else's unmoded saves.

Thanks again :)

Reactions: Olsens.M

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for the advice (y)

I would have to start all over again though and I'm a lazy fuck :KEK:
For the moment I'll wait for the Interlude and see if there's no problems when transferring the saves... if there are I suppose I'll have to ask for someone else's unmoded saves.

Thanks again :)
you don't need unmodded saves, that is what I am talking about. You only need a new unmodded copy of the game. Your modded saves will work just fine when the next release comes, as long as you patch (update) the unmodded version. If you try to patch the modded one, you gona get corrupted files, because the scripts in it were already modified.

You don't have to play again, as mentioned above, you can use your saves (from your modded gameplat) in an unmodded copy as well with no harm to future updates.

Honestly I prefer to use dev console than mods. You can edit pretty much everything in the dev console. Money, brawler stats, mansion money, dtype and affinity.
I use the mod mostly to unlock all galery when I don't wanna run other paths from LI's/characters I dont care about.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes