Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I surely put quotation marks on the words being bullied (it looks like ' ' in case you didn't notice).

and I was replying to Ached's response to my previous post. (you could find where I borrowed the 'bully' term, if you were interested :p)

my bad if I didn't make it clear, I was guessing the intention of people who had chosen to 'make her stop' during the cumpetition.
aww all good. My mistake then.

and about the condoms, it was about someone who said they'd rather eat the condoms with cum in it than touch Quinn. Because they are Maya fans and I am a Quinn simp.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
But what I do find insulting is your insinuation that if I don't share your opinion then I have no sympathy or compassion. You have no right to say that.
far from it. everything stated there is purely based on my opinion of the situation. I have compassion towards her as I see patterns of behaviour I would most likely show in the situation as well.
not completely though. I agree on the 100% honesty part. I really disliked her asking for it while being dishonest.

but in the end I don't mind her at all. not saying she's my favourite character but she's not the worst in my mind either. she has positive sides but she definitely has negative ones as well.

I am just astonished by people's will to bash on a character so much, regardless of who it is.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
isnt this what the mod does? :)
No, Mods modifies the scripts of the game. that is why some people call it cheat/hack. Dev Console, is a tool that are made for devs as the name suggests. They may be used to the same ending but they have a different approach to the game files.

Reactions: ju1zzed

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honestly I prefer to use dev console than mods. You can edit pretty much everything in the dev console. Money, brawler stats, mansion money, dtype and affinity.
The mods actually include or remove lines of code while the console just changes values.

The big issue with mods adding or removing (particularly adding) lines of code is when you save the game, it saves at the location within the script. If you open an unmodded game and try to resume where a modded save last pointed to, that location may not exist or is some other way compromised. Then the game crashes.

If you just use the console, nothing is particularly compromised unless you've modded values in such a way that mutually exclusive conditions are both met, but that won't crash the game, it'll just be potentially unpredictable.

If the mods just added an intuitive interface for less technically minded people to change values, that'd be fine (there's still the risk of the game crashing when updates occur and you haven' reapplied the mod), but what I dislike about the mods are when the modders take liberties and literally change the game. That's why I don't use mods (unless I'm doing it myself, in which case I know exactly what's happening behind the scenes).

I am just astonished by people's will to bash on a character so much, regardless of who it is.
It's fun to bash a character. I like all the characters in the game (except the Madame :p), but that won't stop me from putting the boot into someone like Jill from time to time.

They are not real, so there's no harm with being mean about them.

When other people get upset about that, the people getting upset need to take a step back and realise most of it is in jest, and even if it's not in jest, none of it matters in the slightest compared to literally everything else in life.

The only thing I don't like to read, are people writing vitriol towards DPC. The man works hard and has created an unarguably fun game. It's not for everyone, so disliking the game is fine, but there's never any need to start bashing a real life person who has earnestly created something (that's not to say you can't comment or criticise his work).

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
where is JBL btw?
i need some fellow sage lovers :cool:
Sage lovers unite!

--

I finally got to finishing all the routes yesterday and honestly, Sage's route in the latest episode was definitely underwhelming compared to the other LIs.

In Bella's route, we were able to crack her shell and distract her from her nowhere-to-be-found husband and have kinky as hell sex with her while learning more about her throughout the route. In Jill's route, we see a turtle coming out of its shell and were able to access a long-awaited scene with quite possibly the purest female you'll meet in the game. In the MJ route we have an amazing water park trip, which is also a part of the game you have to unlock to, in turn, unlock a special render. And the sheer amount of interaction you get with either of them in this episode is insane too, not to mention heartwarming at moments. In the 'Others' route, holy shit, Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily, their developments are absolutely amazing! Especially Lily for me, since honestly, you're missing out on a lot just by not getting close to her at all.

Meanwhile, no matter what route I was on, there wasn't anything particularly exclusive about Sage's route. No special interactions you get from being on her route (other than the sex scenes) and no new information about her that's only exclusive to those who've been going for her. I'll replay her route to confirm if that's really the case, though, since the first time I played the new episode it was sometime from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m., so it's a tad fuzzy.

Anyway, here's to hoping Season 3 gives Sage more content and more depth as a character, since she feels kinda like the odd one out when it comes to character development right now. I genuinely adore her personality and all so I'm really hoping for DPC to let her redeem herself as an interesting character and LI.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
you don't need unmodded saves, that is what I am talking about. You only need a new unmodded copy of the game. Your modded saves will work just fine when the next release comes, as long as you patch (update) the unmodded version. If you try to patch the modded one, you gona get corrupted files, because the scripts in it were already modified.

You don't have to play again, as mentioned above, you can use your saves (from your modded gameplat) in an unmodded copy as well with no harm to future updates.

Honestly I prefer to use dev console than mods. You can edit pretty much everything in the dev console. Money, brawler stats, mansion money, dtype and affinity.
I use the mod mostly to unlock all galery when I don't wanna run other paths from LI's/characters I dont care about.
I think I got you, basically I have to download the whole game again when Interlude/Season 3 drops right? then copy the modded saves and update the mod.

That's what I've doing the whole game :KEK: it's damn tiring but at least I haven't had any broken game stuff.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The mods actually include or remove lines of code while the console just changes values.

The big issue with mods adding or removing (particularly adding) lines of code is when you save the game, it saves a the location within the script. If you open an unmodded game and try to resume where a modded save last pointed to, that location may not exist or is some other way compromised. Then the game crashes.

If you just use the console, nothing is particularly compromised unless you've modded values in such a way that mutually exclusive conditions are both met, but that won't crash the game, it'll just be potentially unpredictable.
This explains perfectly the difference between both. Even though I never had problems with scrappy mod saves on my unmodded copies so far. But this is exactly how they work.

Reactions: ju1zzed and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think I got you, basically I have to download the whole game again when Interlude/Season 3 drops right? then copy the modded saves and update the mod.

That's what I've doing the whole game :KEK: it's damn tiring but at least I haven't had any broken game stuff.
When season 3 drops, it'll be a brand new game. You won't be resuming from a save point like we've been doing so far, you'll just be importing variables (the same variables that were exported when you finished episode 8).

So you won't have to download anything associated with seasons 1 & 2 no matter how modded your game was.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Alright, I've been away from this lovely forum for a while, can someone explain why I can't click on BaDIK page when I sorted on Latest Update by rating. And why I don't get notifications when someone replied my post anymore? I asked for a soundtrack title a while ago and didn't get any notification but some people actually helped and replied.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like Maya and even if there were no Maya, I would still avoid Quinn. :KEK: so during my replay, I usually make my MC swallow cum. I was just guessing concerns over STD might also be a cause.
:oops: :oops: :oops: that's one of the four things I've never done in any run... (the other three are licking Ashley, showing Jade's video and beating up Tybalt)

but if you're happy like this, I guess it's OK

;):ROFLMAO:

Alright, I've been away from this lovely forum for a while, can someone explain why I can't click on BaDIK page when I sorted on Latest Update by rating. And why I don't get notifications when someone replied my post anymore? I asked for a soundtrack title a while ago and didn't get any notification but some people actually helped and replied.
maybe you inadvertently put it in "ignore thread" or "unwatch"?

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
:oops: :oops: :oops: that's one of the four things I've never done in any run... (the other three are licking Ashley, showing Jade's video and beating up Tybalt)

but if you're happy like this, I guess it's OK

;):ROFLMAO:

maybe you inadvertently put it in "ignore thread" or "unwatch"?
Damn, how do you resist the temptation to punch the snobby, delusional prep in the face? And in every run, no less.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
If the mods just added an intuitive interface for less technically minded people to change values, that'd be fine (there's still the risk of the game crashing when updates occur and you haven' reapplied the mod), but what I dislike about the mods are when the modders take liberties and literally change the game. That's why I don't use mods (unless I'm doing it myself, in which case I know exactly what's happening behind the scenes).

It's fun to bash a character. I like all the characters in the game (except the Madame :p), but that won't stop me from putting the boot into someone like Jill from time to time.

When other people get upset about that, the people getting upset need to take a step back and realise most of it is in jest, and even if it's not in jest, none of it matters in the slightest compared to literally everything else in life.

The only thing I don't like to read, are people writing vitriol towards DPC. The man works hard and has created an unarguably fun game. It's not for everyone, so disliking the game is fine, but there's never any need to start bashing a real life person who has earnestly created something (that's not to say you can't comment or criticise his work).
The first line: Yes. the one thing I didnt like about scrappy mod in this last version was the change he made with his mod on the interface of "options". In this particular change, you can't access (audio) so you can't turn down the music if you want to. And most of times I like to turn down the ingame music/sounds and play with my own music on.

The second line: I am also not a fan of Madame, and I preferred to have had scenes with Riona than 2 scenes with madame in this last EP :D.

The last line: I love DPC games and writing, but that doesn't mean I will like everything. Also doesn't mean I can't talk about some stuff I didn't like, about certain character or plot inside the story.
And the problem in this forum is, most of times when you doesn't give "positive" reviews, when you say you doesn't like something, people feel offended and think you shouldn't criticize the dev, because they put a lot of work into it.

So no book writer should be criticized then. You'd buy books, feel like the money you spent wasn't worth it, but should be quiet and not say anything, because you can't criticize somebody's work.

People should never say they didnt like the ending of game of thrones, because everyone worked hard to make an unarguably entertaining tv show.
Just my point of view with no hate or anything.

Reactions: RukiRG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I hope the saves don't get corrupted next Season with the change of launcher.
Yeah... don't keep your hopes up... " different launcher " alert ! :LOL:;)
I'm assuming he's a completionist and is afraid they wont port over i on the other hand will be playing the game over again when the new patch drops and again when the new new one drops lol.
If he cheats he has a good mindset if he's worried... In his place I would redo the game unmodded... If he did not cheat there is not a thing to worry about ! :LOL:
Look into dallis eyes...you see a reflection there...it says "fuck you" :eek:

i hope someone got my poor joke, my english is rather bad at times :D
I did get it... it was mint ! :KEK:
Partially true shazba explains it almost perfectly...
you've modded values in such a way that mutually exclusive conditions are both met, but that won't crash the game, it'll just be potentially unpredictable.
... it is predictable since if there are argumenting values one becomes offset automatically ( obviously the counterpart(s) that you just modified ) in result not crashing :D(y)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

The big issue with mods adding or removing (particularly adding) lines of code is when you save the game, it saves at the location within the script. If you open an unmodded game and try to resume where a modded save last pointed to, that location may not exist or is some other way compromised. Then the game crashes.

No, I just like bashing DPC, I think he stole my sweetroll ;)

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

sure, from time to time, yeah, but to have wars for days? same people, same sides, same points. it's like living in a BaDIK version of groundhog day, reading the same posts over and over again.

Reactions: RukiRG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, how do you resist the temptation to punch the snobby, delusional prep in the face? And in every run, no less.
just don't save....:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:

he's not a threat, and beating up someone who isn't a threat is bullying to me. then I'd say we punish Tybalt himself, in a much more satisfying way.:love::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes