Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Moreover, there is a filter in the incentive and the game with the filter is not displayed at all in the top. The release in two platforms at once will force him to approach production responsibly. His fanbase is growing. Yes, so far he has the most loyal audience, but he knows better than us how toxic it can be if he does not change his business processes.
I do share the opinion that by releasing his game on different online stores, Dr PinkCake leaves the comfort zone and exposes himself to a lot more reviews. He can no longer assume, like many creators on Patreon, that the funding is only backing an artistic project. I guess many buyers of the game (not "contributors" or "pledgers") expect a conclusion to be delivered as promised.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I've been out of the loop for a bit, but has there been anything new to do with the interlude? I was thinking there was hype but seems like maybe not now?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This interlude is getting less and less exciting......
Agreed. It seems like an old surf and skate documentary that follows the life of a bunch of homeless teen addicts, living on the streets and hustling their way from meal to meal and deal to deal. Hoping to make it to the bigtime (or their version of it)...a dumb skate off at the city park. Just silly and completely removed from the story we've been told up until this point.

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but has there been anything new to do with the interlude? I was thinking there was hype but seems like maybe not now?
I don't feel the hype at all, but don't let me and others who have soured on the Interlude dissuade you. Plenty of people are excited for it and will probably have a good time playing it. For me, I'd rather DPC have scrapped the Interlude altogether and just get straight into ep. 9 instead of focusing so much time on one background character.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I don't feel the hype at all, but don't let me and others who have soured on the Interlude dissuade you. Plenty of people are excited for it and will probably have a good time playing it. For me, I'd rather DPC have scrapped the Interlude altogether and just get straight into ep. 9 instead of focusing so much time on one background character.
the only thing I am really interested in, is how DPC is going to flesh Zoey out, since we know very little about her.

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
I just realized something. What if the gum stuck in the MC's hair after the dorm party is Micha's? And he got it after blacking out in the sofa where she and Rusty were sitting? xD

Reactions: OFT and ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
the only thing I am really interested in, is how DPC is going to flesh Zoey out, since we know very little about her.
DPC has already boxed me into pursuing one girl or suffer the consequences of a being a cheater, so what is the point of the chronicles of Zoey and her surfboard? Even if she is introduced as a permanent cast member, most of us have already chosen our path with a main girl. The "Others" people are going to get whipped into shape at some point too because DPC won't tolerate a manwhore for long (even at your first months at university, the one place where it should be acceptable for all...men and women). Zoey will be the proverbial bait in the trap. It is so plainly obvious to me that I don't even need to begin the Zoey path to already know where it leads.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and there will be much more to Zoey than her beach bum lifestyle. If DPC does something more interesting than that, I will gladly admit I am wrong and say he did a good job with it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The Pregnant one is Wendy right ? poor derek didn't he suffered enough ?! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1583560 View attachment 1583567
View attachment 1583579 View attachment 1583584
I think, at this point, people have said Wendy (poor Derek) even Dany I think (Sorry Jamie).

It could also be a Lynette flashback as well as the MC is reading her diary. It's not any of the main girls, although college pregnancy is a thing, no one really knows exactly who so far, it's just all conjecture.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I think, at this point, people have said Wendy (poor Derek) even Dany I think (Sorry Jamie).

It could also be a Lynette flashback as well as the MC is reading her diary. It's not any of the main girls, although college pregnancy is a thing, no one really knows exactly who so far, it's just all conjecture.
Ashley for the win. Ant is the tadpole donor.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes