Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You really should pay attention to the game you're playing so you don't make such egregious errors.
Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for relaxation, it's a joke, sarcasme to mock or tease about the obligation to transform a sister into a step and even to a roommate while we all know you're still fucking your sister that's why i've put that smily :LOL: at the end of my text and not to forget the absolute "Maybe" at the beginning.

To make it short, i was just mocking in general the sister/roommate thing and not directly aiming this new girl we see at the end of episode 8

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think someone did a MC no sex playthrough and the Preggo test still shows up positive at the end. Doesn't this eliminate MC as the haploid donor in this test?
To me the most likely scenario is this is Ashley's test with the father being either Derek or Anthony. Ashley has to talk with Derek at the HOTS party, and they go into a room to talk in private. Also there are the looks between Derek and Ash in class when Ash is sitting with Anthony. View attachment 1543564 View attachment 1543565 View attachment 1543566
Which girls are presented for you to choose at the end of the episode in this playthrough?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Not much familiar with the game, but isn't She Chloe, and lesbian, and dies ? Not a Good omen for Zoey, if you ask me. dam even their name is rime Chloe Zoey :eek::eek:
Coincidentally Chloe wanted to go to California with a friend (Rachel) and she is what the gamer wants her to be but let's say she is bisexual

She dies but it depends on what the gamer chooses because if we go to the events of Life is Strange 2 she is alive

But I feel like DPC was inspired by her and how she dresses and the name is almost the same and she's skaters like Chloe is

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
Not much familiar with the game, but isn't She Chloe, and lesbian, and dies ? Not a Good omen for Zoey, if you ask me. dam even their name is rime Chloe Zoey :eek::eek:

You get a choice at the end of the game. Sacrifice Arcadia Bay to save Chloe or save Arcadia Bay & sacrifice Chloe.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope you feel better now felicemastronzo ;)
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 23-44-04-84.png BeingADIK 2022-01-06 23-44-16-53.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-06 23-44-44-63.png BeingADIK 2022-01-06 23-45-40-19.png

But to be perfectly honest, Ep8 was kind of weak for Josy :( , and I already explained, that I think the polygamy is not working, I would prefer solo with them, or the Josy & Jill Threesome, I stil not given up. May be in the Jill path, she might want to try some adventures, and Josy, or even Zoey is good idea for that

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes