SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Steve, so it seems not many people respond to my concern but judging from the fact that you've prepared saves for all paths, you might know better about it.

We all know there is a scene with Maya in the final episode after the party in English class (EP8).
The scenes before that with Maya/Josy seem related to the throuple/CHICK route. I wanted to ask if I could pursue the DIK route, just be friends with Maya/Josy and still obtain it in EP8 (kinda like Maya cheating on Josy).
Also, do you still help Maya with the threesome, etc. objectives if you're just friends too? (and not a throuple)

I might just get a savefile from EP5 and check out all M+J possibilities.
As of now there is no way to explore similar relationship scenes without being in their throuple. The most you can do is try and get closer to Josy during their hangout in episode 7 and kiss Josy in front of the jock during the Hot's party in episode 7. As for the threesome, no, you will not help them out if you're not on their throuple route unfortunately. That goes for all their sex scenes. There used to be some hints that you would eventually convince Josy to be with you if you were just friends with her, but as of now that routes hasn't been developed, only teased. Nothing for Maya though. So right now we'll just have to wait and see. I've personally come to the conclusion that there won't be any solo routes, but you're more than welcome to try and fiddle with some choices in order to have something set up in case I'm wrong (and I do hope I'm wrong)

Another question lol, the only known routes are Sage, JosyMaya, Bella and Jill right? Is there a neutral, Jade/Cathy, Lily/Envy/etc or Quinn (main question) as alternate routes?
Those are the Main Girls in Being a DIK, as of the end of Episode 8, you can only start a "committed" relationship with those 5. BUT you can choose to not to commit to any of them and remain single. This choice implies that you'll still be pursuing the likes of Jade/Cathy/Lily/Envy/Quinn etc. Which is what I chose to do in my "DIK Sides and Hots" save.

Hope all this helps!!!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I don't know exactly what she's thinking here, but the moment I first saw this shot of Jill, I had a very specific (and regional) interpretation of it:

BHH 2a.png

For context, this occurs when Tybalt is wanting to set up his first date with Jill, and he runs off to check his calendar to schedule it.

To me, she looks like she's thinking, "Bless his heart." For anyone from the South (U.S., that is), you know this is not a compliment. It's probably one of the most polite ways you can call someone a moron. It's like saying, "You're an absolute idiot, but you can't help that you're an absolute idiot because surely you must be brain damaged."

Examples:

"Fuckface didn't know any new car would have air conditioning. Bless his heart."
"Jill started taking off her clothes in Fuckface's bedroom, but he didn't know what was happening. Bless his heart."
"Dawe showed up for class in the wrong classroom. Bless his heart."
"Arieth can't tell dog food from soup. Bless her heart."
"J.A.L. can't keep a new F95 handle for more than an hour or two. Bless his heart."

So, when Tybalt says this:

BHH 1.png

I imagine Jill thinking this:

BHH 2.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To me, she looks like she's thinking, "Bless his heart."
Nah... at this point it's pretty much " Oh for fucks sake !!! :HideThePain: " The rest is cool ! :LOL:
"Fuckface didn't know any new car would have air conditioning. Bless his heart."
"Jill started taking off her clothes in Fuckface's bedroom, but he didn't know what was happening. Bless his heart."
"J.A.L. can't keep a new F95 handle for more than an hour or two. Bless his heart."
:KEK:(y)

Reactions: Ilhares

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't know exactly what she's thinking here, but the moment I first saw this shot of Jill, I had a very specific (and regional) interpretation of it:

View attachment 1583156

For context, this occurs when Tybalt is wanting to set up his first date with Jill, and he runs off to check his calendar to schedule it.

To me, she looks like she's thinking, "Bless his heart." For anyone from the South (U.S., that is), you know this is not a compliment. It's probably one of the most polite ways you can call someone a moron. It's like saying, "You're an absolute idiot, but you can't help that you're an absolute idiot because surely you must be brain damaged."

Examples:

So, when Tybalt says this:

View attachment 1583154

I imagine Jill thinking this:

View attachment 1583155
Jill could tell Tybalt to go to hell and do it in such a nice way he would think he was going to enjoy it :LOL:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
And getting back to Steam achievements for Being a DIK, I'm always surprised by how many people buy games but don't even get halfway through them. Unless many buy, test and then ask for a refund.
That behaviour has many different reasons: some people buy the game on sale and then don't find the time to play for whatever reason. Some games come in bundles and you're not interested in most of the bundle, just one or two games. Sometimes I play a pirated version, enjoy it and then buy it but I don't want to play it again so it never shows as 'played'. Some people like to collect games, I have friends with thousands of games and they never play them lol, it's a weird addiction. And some people just... don't like the game. I think I haven't played 80% of my steam library (+/- 1k games).

I never played BaDIK steam version myself, I just bought it because I enjoyed the pirated patreon version and wanted to give DPC some money for making this masterpiece. So, I'm part of the 'never played' stat but in reality I have replayed it 6-8 times.

Thinking about it, becoming a Patron is a better option since Patreon's cut is lower, but I didn't think about that. Maybe I'll do it when the Interlude is released instead of buying Season 2.

As a 25$ tier patreon you already drop like 300$ a year to him and if you support him for 4-5 years, that's 1200-1500$. That's a whole lotta money for a game that's not finished and there's a chance it never will be finished.
Anyone can buy a graphics card and do his own game with his own waifu with that money :LOL:

There is a 100$ tier (always full, people are fighting to get that spot all the time) ... some people are ready to spend 10k in the development of this game. That's awesome but I mean... that's completely crazy too.

But I think this will be better for the game, this has become a big business and you can throw a fire or two when you have nothing to lose but when you have a million per year business... things are going to be smoother and way more meditated.

Reactions: DarkKiller

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That behaviour has many different reasons: some people buy the game on sale and then don't find the time to play for whatever reason. Some games come in bundles and you're not interested in most of the bundle, just one or two games. Sometimes I play a pirated version, enjoy it and then buy it but I don't want to play it again so it never shows as 'played'. Some people like to collect games, I have friends with thousands of games and they never play them lol, it's a weird addiction. And some people just... don't like the game. I think I haven't played 80% of my steam library (+/- 1k games).

I never played BaDIK steam version myself, I just bought it because I enjoyed the pirated patreon version and wanted to give DPC some money for making this masterpiece. So, I'm part of the 'never played' stat but in reality I have replayed it 6-8 times.

Thinking about it, becoming a Patron is a better option since Patreon's cut is lower, but I didn't think about that. Maybe I'll do it when the Interlude is released instead of buying Season 2.

Anyone can buy a graphics card and do his own game with his own waifu with that money :LOL:

There is a 100$ tier (always full, people are fighting to get that spot all the time) ... some people are ready to spend 10k in the development of this game. That's awesome but I mean... that's completely crazy too.

But I think this will be better for the game, this has become a big business and you can throw a fire or two when you have nothing to lose but when you have a million per year business... things are going to be smoother and way more meditated.
i agree with everything you said except people spending 100 being crazy! for some people spending a 100 is the same as for you or me spending 1 dollar on a coffee! and yes anyone who pays more then 1 dollar for coffee is a dumb idiot... except starbucks... mainly because anyone calling starbucks coffee is clearly pulling a joke... or is retarded... or never had real coffee in its entire life... maybe some other option!

Reactions: kyrlian

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Season 2 already TOP-3 global best sellers on Steam
View attachment 1583097
Moreover, there is a filter in the incentive and the game with the filter is not displayed at all in the top. The release in two platforms at once will force him to approach production responsibly. His fanbase is growing. Yes, so far he has the most loyal audience, but he knows better than us how toxic it can be if he does not change his business processes.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
i agree with everything you said except people spending 100 being crazy! for some people spending a 100 is the same as for you or me spending 1 dollar on a coffee! and yes anyone who pays more then 1 dollar for coffee is a dumb idiot... except starbucks... mainly because anyone calling starbucks coffee is clearly pulling a joke... or is retarded... or never had real coffee in its entire life... maybe some other option!
Not everyone lives in a house that's like 5 feet away from a Portuguese Nude Beach like you, mate. Stop pretending you are like the MC from BaDIK. :Kappa:

P.S: In my country coffee is like 35 cents.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
That's right, but DOOM perfected the idea. Back then there were coin arcade shooters like space pirates, alien 3, terminator etc and after Wolfenstein 3D, DOOM literally revolutionized the genre
Doom is a GAME, fun, addictive... Wolfenstein is just a prototype. Lacks the level design, music, fun, frenzy and many other things that DOOM had.
Some people has a lot of money but you can go to the Seychelles with a real girl with that money! Or pay for Jill's dentist!

I like Starbucks but not because I like their coffee, they have developed a system to charge hipsters 4€ for a 5 cent topping and colored water with a fancy name. Hipsters and people that sits all day posting Instagram coffee selfies while pretending to write a shitty novel deserve that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Same, man. You don't just agree to take care of someone and then flake on them just so you can get a girl. It just doesn't sit right with me. Especially since they could really use the help when they're sick.
And it's not like Jill had some big, elaborate date planned that couldn't easily be moved 24 hours. IIRC, we got some road side ice cream and then she dragged us through smelly horse shit field so we could lounge around next to her tree...on her property. It would be one thing if it were some special rooftop resaturant that has a long waiting list or a weekend excursion on her family's yacht (that needed to be prepped), but a Mr. Bean style picnic in her backyard?? Come on Jill, no need to get so miffed at MC not immediately agreeing to that. As the birthday boy, we have some agency in our own celebration I'd think.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And it's not like Jill had some big, elaborate date planned that couldn't easily be moved 24 hours. IIRC, we got some road side ice cream and then she dragged us through smelly horse shit field so we could lounge around next to her tree...on her property. It would be one thing if it were some special rooftop resaturant that has a long waiting list or a weekend excursion on her family's yacht (that needed to be prepped), but a Mr. Bean style picnic in her backyard?? Come on Jill, no need to get so miffed at MC not immediately agreeing to that. As the birthday boy, we have some agency in our own celebration I'd think.
You and I know both know that if Sage wasn't sick she was going to give MC all the sex he wants as a birthday present in his room at the DIK mansion. Certainly beats the fucking John Travolta picture at the picnic that somehow makes MC decide that he doesn't want to bang two strippers at the same time. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You and I know both know that if Sage wasn't sick she was going to give MC all the sex he wants as a birthday present in his room at the DIK mansion. Certainly beats the fucking John Travolta picture at the picnic that somehow makes MC decide that he doesn't want to bang two strippers at the same time. :Kappa:
And I think something that DPC did with Jill is if you manage to succeed with Nicole on Swyper you can fuck Nicole on EP 8 but it's not the same

View attachment anim_es_bj3_ep6.webm

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And I think something that DPC did with Jill is if you manage to succeed with Nicole on Swyper you can fuck Nicole on EP 8 but it's not the same

View attachment 1583374
I think it's about time for us to bang Nicole at the DIK mansion or at her house next episode. Especially if we are about to get a route with her.

Or imagine if MC and Nicole go back home to visit Neil and they find Zoey also there. Threesome with Nicole and Zoey on MC's old bed incoming. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes