Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
that was the point

that he's suddenly terrified of Tybalt doesn't make any more sense.
Really? Cause it makes perfect sense to me. The reason is tyballs is a worthless piece of shit is because he's spoiled piece of shit. His parents have spoiled him fucking rotten and you think that's suddenly gonna change. Tyballs complaints about the mc will very likely have an effect.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I always knew that chick players are incredibly boring and infantile guys, but now I'm more than convinced. You need to dislike fun very much or be a maximum introvert to complete the game with a minimum number of dik choices, lol. I generally hate chick walkthrough. From just running in Bella's house in episode 5, I want to open my veins, lol. I hope DPC will come up with some kind of dark drama for them. But judging by the number of dik choices, all chick players are latent cuckolds, ha.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I always knew that chick players are incredibly boring and infantile guys, but now I'm more than convinced. You need to dislike fun very much or be a maximum introvert to complete the game with a minimum number of dik choices, lol. I generally hate chick walkthrough. From just running in Bella's house in episode 5, I want to open my veins, lol. I hope DPC will come up with some kind of dark drama for them. But judging by the number of dik choices, all chick players are latent cuckolds, ha.
Not infantile at all, and I'm certainly not lowering myself to name calling like you to "prove a point." I'll just Ignore you (and someone else) and go on smiling with my day.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really? Cause it makes perfect sense to me. The reason is tyballs is a worthless piece of shit is because he's spoiled piece of shit. His parents have spoiled him fucking rotten and you think that's suddenly gonna change. Tyballs complaints about the mc will very likely have an effect.
That Tybalt was the son of 2 teachers is not a secret

Why now would he be terrifing?
Ok, he is a piece of shit, but he has never been a threat for MC

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
More like a Maya simp path, every other girl suit a Dik better, including Josy.
Especially Jill :ROFLMAO: But still with the statistics I can have at 5 li in the game I can fuck Nicole, Sandy, Lily, Riona, Camila. The only one that hurts me is Melanie but I'm not going to pay to have sex like a loser.

I bet you even agree to Share your Room with him :ROFLMAO: .
01.jpg
And What you do when you meet Zoey, and She is like What ? :eek:
" What happened to you while I was away ? , I taught to how to be a man, and this is what you become ? "
:ROFLMAO::devilish:
And you don't stop to think that Zoey wants someone with more maturity and that's why her boyfriend from San Diego was shit and she left him

Damn , do you even have balls ? or eyes ? :ROFLMAO:
Be a chad
Gigachad.jpg
But in truth, I was only making the decisions like as a 30 year old person (My age)

I have more money, and Mansion Money than you :p:ROFLMAO:
Does it matter? I still repaired the mansion.

Wasn't that the goal? :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That Tybalt was the son of 2 teachers is not a secret

Why now would he be terrifing?
Ok, he is a piece of shit, but he has never been a threat for MC
I am with you on this one. MC freaking out only makes sense if He is banging Jade, moreover if he also show the sextape to the Diks, otherwise, its nothing. This is a cliffhanger more for the player, because of Burke, and the whole restaurant & free tuition thing.
freaking out over Tybalt, does not make any sense. First of all we are dare for Sage, she also a child of them, someone they can be proud of, unlike Tybie.
And Tybalt, is not a danger for MC. MC never had a problem wiht Tyblat, he had problem with MC.
also Jill put Tybie into his place, regardless if she is with MC or not.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Especially Jill :ROFLMAO: But still with the statistics I can have at 5 li in the game I can fuck Nicole, Sandy, Lily, Riona, Camila. The only one that hurts me is Melanie but I'm not going to pay to have sex like a loser.

View attachment 1585135

And you don't stop to think that Zoey wants someone with more maturity and that's why her boyfriend from San Diego was shit and she left him

Be a chad
View attachment 1585122
But in truth, I was only making the decisions like as a 30 year old person (My age)

Does it matter? I still repaired the mansion.

Wasn't that the goal? :ROFLMAO:
I know when I was going through the mini-game, I was studying that excel spreadsheet guide pretty closely, almost missed that one room during a free-roam (upper area 2 I think) but my luck on the random jobs was a bitch.

I think I had to save-scum a few times to get jobs that paid a lot, but the later weeks, the better jobs came through in the clutch when I really needed them and luckily, still came out of it with a lot of money for whatever future shit the mansion needs (probably Halloween party expenses first and foremost)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I think one of the good things of this game is that you can, to some degree, build your own story. You can play what you would do or what you would like to do in real life. Or in my case, watever it takes to unlock scenes. Jokes aside, there is no point in playing a game on how other people would play it, everyone play it the way they like it, and its fine.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think one of the good things of this game is that you can, to some degree, build your own story. You can play what you would do or what you would like to do in real life. Or in my case, watever it takes to unlock scenes. Jokes aside, there is no point in playing a game on how other people would play it, everyone play it the way they like it, and its fine.
(y)

Yeah I do, but in this thread the word "simp" is as common as someone simply breathing for air. I've never berated anyone for how they play a game, VN or otherwise. People want to act immature and like a douche that's their prerogative, just don't expect me to play along. I'm way past the age of name calling and acting like I'm still back in the sandbox.

Obviously, certain people here haven't gotten past that maturity stage yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes