Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The only path where i am not worried for the MC and his mental and emotional well being is the others path cause you aren't tied down and are pretty much free from the baggage of the other girls , two of the stand out baggage being the M & J and Bella routes
you mean the one where Rhyona dies or the one where Quinn gets rapped or the one where Nicole gets beaten up by her babydaddy?

sure others as no drama... like when Sandy overdoses ? all of that as been set up in the others path!

I don't think Neil is the type of guy to beat up women, mate. :Kappa:
i mean her official baby daddy Stanley! pay more attention!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
i mean her official baby daddy Stanley! pay more attention!
Neil knocked up Nicole, that's why he always tells MC to wear condoms. Knocking up Nicole and leaving her to raise the child by herself is also his biggest regret in life. It's also why Nicole finds MC so irresistible, because he always reminds her of Neil. :Kappa:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
you mean the one where Rhyona dies or the one where Quinn gets rapped or the one where Nicole gets beaten up by her babydaddy?

sure others as no drama... like when Sandy overdoses ? all of that as been set up in the others path!
Ik that your style of posts in the threads usually tend to be that of a hopped up meth addict and at times is either amusing or insightful but please don't bring in shit like rape into it , not cool even if it's for a fictional character

as for Sandy and the girls at the pink rose they don't appear to be buying something they can OD with plus most of them seem smart enough to not over do it unless ofc DPC wills it which I hope he doesn't cause I like Lily and her gang

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Ik that your style of posts in the threads usually tend to be that of a hopped up meth addict and at times is either amusing or insightful but please don't bring in shit like rape into it , not cool even if it's for a fictional character

as for Sandy and the girls at the pink rose they don't appear to be buying something they can OD with plus most of them seem smart enough to not over do it unless ofc DPC wills it which I hope he doesn't cause I like Lily and her gang
Nicole will improve without the Spider girl, ruins the threesome scene for me.

Patreon doesn't allow rape. No death in BaDik, just emotional rollercoasters this time.

Reactions: Darkdevil66

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nicole will improve without the Spider girl, ruins the threesome scene for me.

Patreon doesn't allow rape. No death in BaDik, just emotional rollercoasters this time.
I agree, removing Sandy improves things significantly. Not sure about the death angle, though. Did he ever say nobody was going to die? I don't recall that. He just said it wasn't going to be as dark and traumatic as AL was, so probably no forced choose-who-dies kind of options. As long as it's not Cammy or Riona I'm cool with it. Jailtime? That's OK. Death? Not so much. Unless Becky gets hit by a car. Then we'll probably see her rolling around campus like Heather did in the flashback.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I wish the Dev would make a game called Being A HOT. Playing as a Female Protagonist in the Being A DIK universe. I think it would be much more exciting and fun. I know most people won't like the idea but that's all it is, an idea. I don't even think the Dev would be interested. I'm sure he's busy and focused on Season 3 and beyond.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Fuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Sage... "In lieu of a flower" is a phrase associated with funerals... It could also be a reference to Chad; meaning that instead of Chad Sage is looking for someone else (the MC). But I just remembered something: the start of the game made it very clear BaD is going to be dark. The problem? Remember Acting Lessons and the issue with Liam?... Why was Sage sick? Nothing in this story happens by accident... Fuck.
To me the achievements aren’t references to the future but to the content of their routes thus far.

Sage literally gives you a leaf in lieu of a flower on her route.

Bella and the MC have a discussion about “bumpy roads” and how their relationship will be one but it’s worth travelling it.

Maya/Josy is ambiguous enough but their path has been troubled. Jill talks about being drawn to the MC, about destiny and so on. “Unknown road” is fairly on the nose for the route where you pick nobody.

In my opinion the trophies are referencing their routes up til now not some hint at the future.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I wish the Dev would make a game called Being A HOT. Playing as a Female Protagonist in the Being A DIK universe. I think it would be much more exciting and fun. I know most people won't like the idea but that's all it is, an idea. I don't even think the Dev would be interested. I'm sure he's busy and focused on Season 3 and beyond.
Personally I can't really get into AVN games with a female lead mostly because of how they are presented which most of the time boils down to the girl being a slut or in lesbian routes but I wouldn't be against the idea of playing as a HOT if done right , imagine if we controlled two protagonists for BaDik , a male and female mc and guide them through the obstacles of college life and maybe even help them find love along the way but the narrative would ofc become more complex with the introduction of a secondary playable character

Reactions: DavDR

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That Tybalt was the son of 2 teachers is not a secret

Why now would he be terrifing?
Ok, he is a piece of shit, but he has never been a threat for MC
Did you read whole post? His parents have clearly spoiled him rotten. Do you think their suddenly gonna stop spoiling him when he opposes helping the mc's friend?

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
To me the achievements aren’t references to the future but to the content of their routes thus far.

Sage literally gives you a leaf in lieu of a flower on her route.

Bella and the MC have a discussion about “bumpy roads” and how their relationship will be one but it’s worth travelling it.

Maya/Josy is ambiguous enough but their path has been troubled. Jill talks about being drawn to the MC, about destiny and so on. “Unknown road” is fairly on the nose for the route where you pick nobody.

In my opinion the trophies are referencing their routes up til now not some hint at the future.
Yeah, that's also possible. So either the achievements reflect on just Episode 8 itself or on the paths/routes as a whole.

I really hope it's just Episode 8, but I am a bit worried. Up to this point the game hasn't really been that dark. Most of the disturbing stuff is happening in the background or is only slightly mentioned, and when compared to Acting Lessons, it is nowhere near that game's amount of fucked up shit. So I'm just looking for warning signs I guess.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I agree, removing Sandy improves things significantly. Not sure about the death angle, though. Did he ever say nobody was going to die? I don't recall that. He just said it wasn't going to be as dark and traumatic as AL was, so probably no forced choose-who-dies kind of options. As long as it's not Cammy or Riona I'm cool with it. Jailtime? That's OK. Death? Not so much. Unless Becky gets hit by a car. Then we'll probably see her rolling around campus like Heather did in the flashback.
Idk, death looks pretty dark to me. Even for a secondary character, if it's a developed character it will change the tone completely (just like it happened with AL). In AL that was central to the story, the classic moral dilemma "Do you save your wife or your dog?". He forced the players to choose what is really important to them and some players didn't like that, but that hard choice was the point of it all, the story was written backwards.

In BaDik if death happens to a random character with no emotional connections to the player it becomes irrelevant or tangential to the story, why do that. If death happens to a central character it will become dark, so no death this time.

Season 2 is lighter than season 1, and I like that, more balanced from the times of Hell Week where everything was a bit crazy.

You can go a long way with betrayals, infidelities and jealousy, DPC doesn't need deaths and psychos, the SWAT assaulting B&R and other crazy stuff. What he needs is more fights and conflict and he has set them up, everyone can see them coming and every route has some challenges.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
1641602095426.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No fucking thank you.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes