BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Can MC actually bang Arieth? I know she pops up on Swyper, but I haven't pursued her on that.
If you play your cards right, maybe your MC can only have the 'Others' option at the end of Ep. 8, where you only see Arieth on the slideshow? Let us know how it goes!

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
To reply to recent unanswered questions:
Hi everyone, I'm new player for this game and have a question. I decide to go with Jill, Isabella and Sage path. which affinity should i choose? should i be a dik or a chick? or neutral should be enough to unlock all scene with Jill, Isabella and Sage?
Neutral affinity is enough for most scenes with the three mentioned girls, excepted for:
  • the shower scene with Jill after the tennis match (Chick affinity required);
  • the threesome with Sage and Quinn (you must have helped Quinn beforehand, so must have had DIK affinity at that time).
This is a long shot, but does anyone know the variable that represents being in a relationship with Maya and Josy?
The variable is named "pathMayaJosy" in the game files.
Is there some kind in-game key or hack that allows for unlock of all renders so far? I know I missed some magazines, and the shuffle game is impossible.
Both the cheat mod and the gallery unlocker, available on the first page of the thread, offer this exact option.

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Can MC actually bang Arieth? I know she pops up on Swyper, but I haven't pursued her on that.
So far no. And unless she gets her crabs treated, it will remain a no. MC might be horny but he's not that desperate.

If you play interested on Swyper, the door is open because she's clearly interested.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If he does that then we're only going to have one episode a year, meaning the the game won't be finished until 2030. It's going to be interesting to see how people react to that.
Unlikely. DPC will adhere to the standard of 2 updates per year as it is optimal. I don't think he would want to develop a game for more than 4 years. After all, the devolopment of last episode 8 is abnormality and can be explained by the fact that he urgently needed to complete the romantic lines of Bella and Jill before player can choose the main LI.

biredai

Apr 26, 2020
I forgot how to load the previous save games in the new download.. can anyone help me with it.. thank you in advance

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
To all the dudes getting worked up about Zoey being thrust into the story, just consider all the characters to date, with the exception of The Madame, each of them has their own charm and their own followers.
  • The Cult or KRJ exists
  • In one episode Lily went from small fry to a powerhouse
  • After just a few interactions people went from zero interest in Elena to enjoying her role in the HOTs
  • We all can't wait to hate fuck Becky
  • People have been longing for Nora to become a teacher at B&R
  • Many people resent that the mc is the only dude not to ride the Arieth train
  • Lots of people were bummed that Mona left
  • Heaps of people were hoping that we haven't seen the last of Cathy
  • Nicole stole the hearts of many just through her sexting
  • Sally has put us in an awkward position, Magnar doesn't deserve it, but she needs to suck the mc's cock
And that's not even mentioning Riona, Ashley, Cammy, Mel, Sarah (I mean people like her and she's only interested in the mc's wallet), Heather, Jade, Quinn, and the nurse at the old folk's home.

Not everyone likes every character. There are some sick people out there that find Sandy repulsive (they probably should seek help, but who am I to judge).

Why are you guys so unhappy to meet this new character? Guess who's created her. The same dude that created all these other diverse and interesting girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 26, 2019
To all the dudes getting worked up about Zoey being thrust into the story, just consider all the characters to date, with the exception of The Madame, each of them has their own charm and their own followers.
  • The Cult or KRJ exists
  • After just a few interactions people went from zero interest in Elena to enjoying her role in the HOTs
  • Sally has put us in an awkward position, Magnar doesn't deserve it, but she needs to suck the mc's cock
And that's not even mentioning Riona, Ashley, Cammy, Mel, Sarah (I mean people like her and she's only interested in the mc's wallet), Heather, Jade, Quinn, and the nurse at the old folk's home.

Not everyone likes every character. There are some sick people out there that find Sandy repulsive (they probably should seek help, but who am I to judge).

Why are you guys so unhappy to meet this new character? Guess who's created her. The same dude that created all these other diverse and interesting girls.

She looks like 20 and elderly at the Same time(from the side pose if the renders you posted)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
  • The Cult or KRJ exists

I don't see you mentioning our best homie Magnar. :mad: :mad: :mad: You know, the second biggest guy on the campus (after Caleb) and the guy that will get all the girls at the end of this game. (due to being a self-insert of DPC, that prick!) :Kappa:

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't see you mentioning our best homie Magnar. :mad: :mad: :mad: You know, the second biggest guy on the campus (after Caleb) and the guy that will get all the girls at the end of this game. (due to being a self-insert of DPC, that prick!) :Kappa:
I actually feel there hasn't been enough Magnar in the game. He came in strong in the early days, with his little empire in the library, but he's been mostly neglected, especially if you do away with the mini games.

Hopefully the trouble in paradise between Magnar and Sally (assuming there is anything and the mc wasn't barking up the wrong tree), will give those two a bit more limelight.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with the nerds and the MC. Another game of DnG would go down nicely. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes