Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
MMM I didnt see reward part 2,3 and 4. Can anyone please post those rewards? Thanks.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
MMM I didnt see reward part 2,3 and 4. Can anyone please post those rewards? Thanks.

View attachment 1580910

View attachment 1580911

In the second part, we continue with one of the renders from the Sally & Quinn order.

Enjoy!

It was an amazing week, and right now, I'm drained. Releasing the game on Steam and GOG was such a relief in many ways, and I could feel how my stress levels have reduced since yesterday.

The launch went smoothly, thanks to rigorous testing by my team of testers, and the launch also exceeded my expectations for it.

It makes me both overjoyed and intimidated seeing what level we're at after these 3.5-ish years of development of Being a DIK.

The best feeling about today is that I can put 100% focus on game development again very soon.

The last two months have been filled with testing, bug fixing, behind-the-scenes work in preparation for the Steam/GOG release, and customer support.

It's been necessary work, but I'm happy knowing I can get back to what I truly love doing very soon - creating.

I have been sneaking away to work on the interlude a lot throughout all of this. It's been my guilty pleasure, and it's coming along very nicely.

I don't dare estimate how far I am with the development, but I have a very good feeling about the progress. I'll know more soon when I work full-time on it.

Season 3 release information
When Season 3 drops on Patreon, with the interlude being the first mini-episode, I want to clarify what you can expect when it comes to the release.

You will be able to get the base Season 3 version (The Interlude) from these tiers:

• Huge DIK tier ($25) at release
  • DIK tier ($10), three days after release
  • And even the Mini DIK tier ($5), two weeks after release
This means that you don't have to pledge the DIK tier to get the Interlude. And you can use this version and patch it throughout Season 3 in the Mini DIK tier if you wish.

The usual release schedule will resume starting with episode 9, which follows the interlude. When episode 9 is released, the base game is placed in the DIK tier as usual, and only the patches will be available in the Mini DIK tier.

Transferring save files to Season 3
You can use any save transfer files from either Patreon/GOG/Steam Season 2 versions to start playing Season 3 on Patreon when it is released.

To show you how it looks like when you transfer a save to Season 3, this is an example of the Patreon/GOG import screen (they share the slots).

And if you click the text button up top that says "Click to change source," you can conveniently swap to importing the Steam save files. Like this:

Click any of your save files to load and continue your adventure.

The actual saving and loading within Season 3 are handled like usual; only the save transfer between Season 2 and Season 3 looks like this.

The saves you make while playing the Patreon version won't work with Steam or GOG versions when those versions are released in the future.

I hope all of this gets clear in time; it often helps to have the game and click the buttons for yourself to understand it better. I'll do my best to help sort out any confusion along the way.

Patron milestone reward
I'll end this status update with a huge thank you to everyone supporting me here and/or on Steam/GOG.

And here is the next reward in the patron milestone series; the first wallpaper of Maya and Josy, as ordered.

View attachment 1584511

UWD
View attachment 1584512

We're up to part 3 now out of...many parts.

Have a great weekend, DIKs and HOTs

Love

Dr PinkCake

View attachment 1587957

Time for part four of the Patron milestone reward.

This order was the most liked submission out of all submissions in the request post, so I created something very special for you. A short comic book that you can look forward to. Here is the first part of it and one of the renders used to create it.

View attachment 1587963

Enjoy

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
I have searched and searched, and only found the same question and issue, without a solution.
I'm stuck in my room about to meet Isabella. I am told to call Jade, but i do not have her number.

I have done all variables for her.
Do i have to restart a previous save? It's getting slightly frustrating, because it's an awesome game otherwise.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My MC in his way to others path just friendzoned Maya and Josy right now (fucking painfull). Now more than never i need Nicole, Lilly, Rio and Cammy to heal my poor wounded heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to simply close the variable of Maya and Josy and open the one for "others" because it will be faster and I already have them on that path

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
My MC in his way to others path just friendzoned Maya and Josy right now (fucking painfull). Now more than never i need Nicole, Lilly, Rio and Cammy to heal my poor wounded heart.

Pro Tip (even though you didn't ask for it): Hit the S key and the game will save a screenshot to the folder you launched the game from. Do this and you won't end up with the Windows frame or taskbar in your pictures.

Other helpful keys:

screenshot0022.png

Some Unlisted Ones:

F1 Brings up the screen above
F2 Shows some numbers at the top left of the screen whose meaning I still can't decipher
F3 Shows graphics performance statistics at the top left of the screen
F11 Toggles between Window and Full Screen modes

Side Note: For all of you that have been wishing for voice acting, try enabling your speech recognition and then turning on the Self-Voicing. If you make it through an entire single scene without ear damage, you are a tougher man than I, especially if you choose a male voice to narrate a lewd scene. (Come to think of it, maybe the lewds of just Maya and Josy would be kinda fun with an artificial female voice reading it aloud. :unsure: Time for some testing. :sneaky:)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm going to simply close the variable of Maya and Josy and open the one for "others" because it will be faster and I already have them on that path
I'm not a hacker, and i want get some scenes that i missed in my canon MJ path like the threesome with Cammy and Mona and the affair with Jade.

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
One of the best games that i played , if you're not careful , you're going to end the game in the same amount of time that you cum , so do it careful young padawan ! :D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not a hacker, and i want get some scenes that i missed in my canon MJ path like the threesome with Cammy and Mona and the affair with Jade.
I did that with Sage's route when I saw the MC send a breakup message to Jade :ROFLMAO:

Let's say that in my route of Maya and Josy there were the girls that interested me the most and seeing that I simply have to change a couple of variables

Pro Tip (even though you didn't ask for it): Hit the S key and the game will save a screenshot to the folder you launched the game from. Do this and you won't end up with the Windows frame or taskbar in your pictures.

Other helpful keys:

View attachment 1591949

Some Unlisted Ones:

F1 Brings up the screen above
F2 Shows some numbers at the top left of the screen whose meaning I still can't decipher
F3 Shows graphics performance statistics at the top left of the screen
F11 Toggles between Window and Full Screen modes

Side Note: For all of you that have been wishing for voice acting, try enabling your speech recognition and then turning on the Self-Voicing. If you make it through an entire single scene without ear damage, you are a tougher man than I, especially if you choose a male voice to narrate a lewd scene. (Come to think of it, maybe the lewds of just Maya and Josy would be kinda fun with an artificial female voice reading it aloud. :unsure: Time for some testing. :sneaky:)
You forgot the most important one. To delete a saved game, simply move the cursor to the save you want to delete and press "Delete" on your keyboard.

• Wow
Reactions: Ostap Bender

leisafoboe

Nov 14, 2019
That last screenshot ruined it for me. Yet you started out so good.

In memory of Holy_Bacchus, blessed by the Father, the Son and the Holy NOPY link. :Kappa:
What happened to bacchus i remember waay back there was some drama involving him and some other guys that got banished from the thread

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What happened to bacchus i remember waay back there was some drama involving him and some other guys that got banished from the thread
It was a girl, InfiniteIgnorance. She was very clumsy, after a serious of stupid comments, she made a really unfortunate comment over Josy and a very disgusting subject. An argument inmediately started an Holly Bacchus as usually step in and argue back. The mods deleted all the post and banned him just a couple days before ep 7 released.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Unlikely. DPC will adhere to the standard of 2 updates per year as it is optimal. I don't think he would want to develop a game for more than 4 years. After all, the devolopment of last episode 8 is abnormality and can be explained by the fact that he urgently needed to complete the romantic lines of Bella and Jill before player can choose the main LI.
The pattern since ep5 has been a bigger update and a longer wait.

What I meant by one episode a year is that if, as you suggested, he released part of an episode (an interlude) and then the bulk of an episode, it would only amount to one episode in a calendar year. And so far he has shown himself incapable of producing his current sized episodes in less than six or seven months. I also consider the idea that he will ever take on any help with the game development a forlorn hope.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To all the dudes getting worked up about Zoey being thrust into the story, just consider all the characters to date, with the exception of The Madame, each of them has their own charm and their own followers.
  • The Cult or KRJ exists
  • In one episode Lily went from small fry to a powerhouse
  • After just a few interactions people went from zero interest in Elena to enjoying her role in the HOTs
  • We all can't wait to hate fuck Becky
  • People have been longing for Nora to become a teacher at B&R
  • Many people resent that the mc is the only dude not to ride the Arieth train
  • Lots of people were bummed that Mona left
  • Heaps of people were hoping that we haven't seen the last of Cathy
  • Nicole stole the hearts of many just through her sexting
  • Sally has put us in an awkward position, Magnar doesn't deserve it, but she needs to suck the mc's cock
And that's not even mentioning Riona, Ashley, Cammy, Mel, Sarah (I mean people like her and she's only interested in the mc's wallet), Heather, Jade, Quinn, and the nurse at the old folk's home.

Not everyone likes every character. There are some sick people out there that find Sandy repulsive (they probably should seek help, but who am I to judge).

Why are you guys so unhappy to meet this new character? Guess who's created her. The same dude that created all these other diverse and interesting girls.

Dude, I wouldn't fuck that with your dick.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes