ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Check out the binoculars.:rolleyes:

TBS=Tybalt Burke Sister:oops::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1592049
:unsure:
If you think about it MC can really mess up Tybalt. I'm surprised he is sane still.
Just think about it, MC can fuck his Mother, his step-sister, and he steal the girl he loves.:ROFLMAO:.
This is some next level "Good Will Hunting" shit:ROFLMAO:

something else but I don't wanna make 2 post:p

DPC himself also can be a bit of evil sometimes :devilish:, this is a little bit of Burn. and not so subtle:whistle:
BeingADIK 2022-01-12 01-52-25-14.png

If I am racional, story wise, the best girls for MC are in this order.

1, Sage, - makes the most sense, they have a good story, from friends to fuck buddies, to something more. even if the friend phase is a little bit short :ROFLMAO:, still they became very close. so Sage rejection is also very well written.

2, Josy, - She alone. But since Josy does not have an alone path, we don't know what would be like that, so that is why she is behind Sage.:cry:

3, Jill - It is a very standard, typical, young adult, teenager love story. She should have been a little bit Spicy, less fairytale, sweet and innocent. But, may be her story just about to start.

Honorable mention, Quinn and Maya in a possible 4. place. and Rio and Lilly, in a 5.

with the rest, Personally I can't see a functional and believable relationship

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If you think about it MC can really mess up Tybalt. I'm surprised he is sane still.
Just think about it, MC can fuck his Mother, his step-sister, and he steal the girl he loves.:ROFLMAO:.

DPC himself also can be a bit of evil sometimes :devilish:, this is a little bit of Burn. and not so subtle:whistle:
View attachment 1592197

1, Sage, - makes the most sense, they have a good story, from friends to fuck buddies, to something more. even if the friend phase is a little bit short :ROFLMAO:, still they became very close. so Sage rejection is also very well written.

2, Josy, - She alone. But since Josy does not have an alone path, we don't know what would be like that, so that is why she is behind Sage.:cry:

3, Jill - It is a very standard, typical, young adult, teenager love story. She should have been a little bit Spicy, less fairytale, sweet and innocent. But, may be her story just about to start.

Honorable mention, Quinn and Maya in a possible 4. place. and Rio and Lilly, in a 5.

To add to list of things Mc has done to Tybalt he fuck his step sister in Tybalt own bed and who knows he might just fuck Josy in Tybalt bed at family home in 9. If anything burns down my money is on Tybalt doing it after has a breakdown at the hands of Mc

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To add to list of things Mc has done to Tybalt he fuck his step sister in Tybalt own bed and who knows he might just fuck Josy in Tybalt bed at family home in 9. If anything burns down my money is on Tybalt doing it after has a breakdown at the hands of Mc
It's a funny thing about that whole party in ep5, it's straight out of the The Captured Princess tale from the Hero's Journey, right down to 'wedding' the Princess in a relatives bed. I mentioned it to DPC in the Patreon comments. He said he'd never heard of the Hero's Journey before but after looking it up admitted that it fit. Carl Jung would have loved that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I just started playing the game this Dec'21. Man, when i finished e8, i can't say i am stoked about the waiting time for e9. Can't imagine how other people here are doing the wait.
Just play something else meanwhile :D
There’s a *pop* sound when Derek pulls Tybalt’s toothbrush out of his ass.

Does that count?
And some slaps sounds if I remember correctly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's been a while in the making, but I have finally updated my Mansion Minigame Tracker spreadsheet to include the last few rounds from Episode 8. More significantly, since I share Riona's appreciation for things being just right, I also added a new tab to track the progress of mansion repair when mini-games are turned off.

That turned out to be quite a headache since a lot of the ways to get DIK reputation have conditions, some of them several chained conditions. Somehow DPC always finds a way to slip something unexpected into the mix. :p Hopefully the new sheet can make the task a little clearer for people who want to repair the mansion without mini-games, though in practice it will probably only matter for very CHICK-ish runs.

To that end, I also updated my proposed guide to repairing the mansion by the end of Episode 7 while keeping the VIP pass. It now includes a template for repairing the mansion without mini-games while keeping the VIP pass and avoiding most of the conditional sources of rep that might be problematic. Tragically, this requires sacrificing the opportunity to meet Madame Rose, but that is a price we must be willing to pay. Perhaps we'll get another chance to meet her in Season 3. If we're very lucky, maybe we'll get a chance to use the VIP pass in something else instead!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The funniest thing about our angry friend is for all his rantings about clichés, he's the biggest cliché of all. :rolleyes:

The source of Arigon's ire was actually the former commander-in-chief, not DPC. :p

OMG it actually suits her. :ROFLMAO:
:pYou got that right shazba
DPC is hella talented from the artistic standpoint, and I am on record numerous times over his story elements.
Ultimately, life is too short to hate on the dude because of his shortcomings as an author, particularly when he does the rest of his craft so well.
I do despise the former Prez of the US. That is a whole other story, and not appropriate for this forum.

I do think that other than once or twice, I have not seen the level of bile I am seeing here though. Not what I expected in 2022. I mean damn.

Ah well. Peace folks. 10th chapter is still a ways off, so you guys can bang on each other until 2025 or so, when he finishes at the end of 10.
Ciao

Reactions: Heycock and shazba
Oct 21, 2019
anyone knows when will be the next release?
Check tomorrow.
If not released., repeat the step above for the next 352 days.
Jokes aside, fuck who knows. I prefer not to bother myself with such matters. I just check daily the "latest updates" section and that's it. Some people belive in the interlude coming at the end of this month. Some other people belive in early Feb. Some other people, me included, believe that all of BaDIK players must jack off simultaneously in order to give DPC PC's enough VRAM to render all in time for a release in the next 2 weeks, kinda like the Genki-Dama from DBZ. Up to you my guy

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I’m sure it’s been mentioned numerous times before in this thread already but these Isabella scenes have given me life-the Jill scene was also some of the hottest stuff I’ve seen in this game(Which is really saying something) but MY LORD THOSE ISABELLA SCENES! Changed my life.
Waited years for them and they did not disappoint. Can’t wait for the next update

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Zieniuuu and OFT

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Also petition to call a threeway between Jill and Isabella Jizzabella. It’ll never happen unless the story changes dramatically but the name needs to be out there

zy123

Mar 9, 2020
Why not have a harem? Dude, it's hard to make a choice. I really love all the girls, especially Sage and Bella

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
F2 Shows some numbers at the top left of the screen whose meaning I still can't decipher
F2 shows the Ren'Py progress indicator which also opens with Shift+Alt+P :geek:

This means that how many dialogues were seen in the game / how many are there... if done all the same numbers are next one another :geek:

Reactions: OFT

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1592197

rationally, the trouple doesn't exist and wouldn't have existed so I'm going to upset your ranking :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm amazed you considered Quinn, who in reality one would stay away from, unless one was either a true Samaritan or a nihilist or a gangster's apprentice. :unsure:

a certain amount of masochism would also be necessary for Sage, however: first months listening to how much she is Chad's girlfriend anyway, last months saying goodbye to her as if she was the only one in the world.

I actually feel there hasn't been enough Magnar in the game. He came in strong in the early days, with his little empire in the library, but he's been mostly neglected, especially if you do away with the mini games.

Hopefully the trouble in paradise between Magnar and Sally (assuming there is anything and the mc wasn't barking up the wrong tree), will give those two a bit more limelight.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with the nerds and the MC. Another game of DnG would go down nicely. :giggle:
and then with 7 months of abstinence I could even like D&G with the only contents of Bella and Sage...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

runninghuman

Jan 1, 2022
Guys I've encountered a bug in our beloved game. Somehow I cannot get my character's DIK score to update. I realized it after playing for a while so I started a new game and fastforward, choosing every single dialogue desicion to up my DIK score, however after going through almost the whole EP 1, my DIK score in stats still doesn't change a bit. Is this a bug or I'm just missing something?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Zoey will be Jill v2? Forced at us like Jill was no matter if we want her or not. Sounds like use of the skip function.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes