Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
It was a girl, InfiniteIgnorance. She was very clumsy, after a serious of stupid comments, she made a really unfortunate comment over Josy and a very disgusting subject. An argument inmediately started an Holly Bacchus as usually step in and argue back. The mods deleted all the post and banned him just a couple days before ep 7 released.
Ngl, Bacchus was the very first person I’ve put into ignore. It was really difficult for me to read his posts. I know it’s not the nicest thing to say, but I can’t say I miss him.
As if someone would miss me if I got banned, I rarely post anything :KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dude, I wouldn't fuck that with your dick.
True, you either like her or you don't. Getting a few scenes of her skating around town, smoking a blunt, and then flicking the bean isn't going to change many minds about a distracting interlude. Personally, I hate protag switches. If our buzz-headed lad isn't the MC in the Interlude then it does fuck all for me.

--
distraction
noun

a thing that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else.
Synonym Ex: DPC's Interlude starring Zoey the blueberry

Just finish this thing and get back to ep. 9 ASAP please.

nomonsky

Dec 30, 2021
I just started playing the game this Dec'21. Man, when i finished e8, i can't say i am stoked about the waiting time for e9. Can't imagine how other people here are doing the wait.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I just started playing the game this Dec'21. Man, when i finished e8, i can't say i am stoked about the waiting time for e9. Can't imagine how other people here are doing the wait.
Thankfully, I have a lot of other games that get updated in-between the near half-year (or more) time it takes for an update here. Just saw something recently that maybe July for E9, which means only one main update this year. Definitely slows things down, and makes everything take and feel that much longer.

It's pretty hard to deal with if you allow yourself to dwell on it and think about it. I mean we're talking 4-5 years until this game is over, but this Interlude interlude really sucks to be honest.

Reactions: Kellermann

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am happy that there are plenty of other good games on this site. I try not to get hung up about being disappointed with developers for missing deadlines and release dates etc.

This is a pirate site after all and there are a lot of games that have developers who are pretty good with releases. Paying Patrons, to be fair, have more right to be frustrated. :coffee:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ngl, Bacchus was the very first person I’ve put into ignore. It was really difficult for me to read his posts. I know it’s not the nicest thing to say, but I can’t say I miss him.
As if someone would miss me if I got banned, I rarely post anything :KEK:
Well I'll miss ya mate *bro hug*
I had him on ignore too, but honestly, I hate seeing people banned. I much prefer the ignore feature instead of someone banished for life. Especially someone so invested in the game and the thread.

I am happy that there are plenty of other good games on this site. I try not to get hung up about being disappointed with developers for missing deadlines and release dates etc.

This is a pirate site after all and there are a lot of games that have developers who are pretty good with releases. Paying Patrons, to be fair, have more right to be frustrated. :coffee:
While that's true, I never felt like a pirate of this game because I support on Steam. Even bought the worthless official WTs. I come here because I can't wait years to get the next episode. There are a lot of other great games coming out now, but I just hate to see DPC waste his time (IMO) on something like an Interlude when the majority of people just want to get back to the main story. I really hope this is it with not only Interludes but also with bringing on (or back) more characters like Zoey. There are already plenty of LIs in this game. Maybe too many. The more that are added at this late stage, the less time we will have devoted to the ones You (meaning the player) are most interested in.

nomonsky

Dec 30, 2021
Well I'll miss ya mate *bro hug*
I had him on ignore too, but honestly, I hate seeing people banned. I much prefer the ignore feature instead of someone banished for life. Especially someone so invested in the game and the thread.

While that's true, I never felt like a pirate of this game because I support on Steam. Even bought the worthless official WTs. I come here because I can't wait years to get the next episode. There are a lot of other great games coming out now, but I just hate to see DPC waste his time (IMO) on something like an Interlude when the majority of people just want to get back to the main story. I really hope this is it with not only Interludes but also with bringing on (or back) more characters like Zoey. There are already plenty of LIs in this game. Maybe too many. The more that are added at this late stage, the less time we will have devoted to the ones You (meaning the player) are most interested in.
I bought it on steam as well to show some support. Though not gonna lie, i prolly replayed this more than any recent AAA release. I have a feeling the interlude will just end with a cliffhanger that will make the wait for e9 feel a lot longer.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
There’s a *pop* sound when Derek pulls Tybalt’s toothbrush out of his ass.

Does that count?
Ah the memories. I think that was the first AVN moment I played that ever made me legitimately laugh out loud. The look on Derek's face with the sound effect was priceless. I was already into the game at that point, but that hilarious moment really hooked me. I miss season 1.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope it never has sound because imagine that you are listening to music at full volume and you are playing and a lewd scene comes and has moans

That shit happened to me with another game
Yes, DPC already got me good the first time I booted up BaDIK. I was renting a room and this wanker starts the game with a full blast, max level, unskippable voiced Jill intro. :oops: Everyone in a two block radius heard that shit until I finally killed the speaker. My fault for not using headphones, but then my ears would have been bleeding.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes, DPC already got me good the first time I booted up BaDIK. I was renting a room and this wanker starts the game with a full blast, max level, unskippable voiced Jill intro. :oops: Everyone in a two block radius heard that shit until I finally killed the speaker. My fault for not using headphones, but then my ears would have been bleeding.
How to forget View attachment intro_jill_23.mp3

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
To reply to recent unanswered questions:

Neutral affinity is enough for most scenes with the three mentioned girls, excepted for:
  • the shower scene with Jill after the tennis match (Chick affinity required);
  • the threesome with Sage and Quinn (you must have helped Quinn beforehand, so must have had DIK affinity at that time).
Actually, you can get the Sage/Quinn threesome even if you've ignored the hell out of Quinn. You need to be on Sage's path (either as a fuck buddy or someone who hooked up with her in Episode 7), and you cannot have CHICK Affinity, but that's it. Quinn will make a comment about how she doesn't even like the MC but she'll still agree.

As an amusing anecdote, due to the way permanent Neutral Affinity works it's possible to miss this scene because you have not yet made enough CHICK major decisions. :confused:

I actually feel there hasn't been enough Magnar in the game. He came in strong in the early days, with his little empire in the library, but he's been mostly neglected, especially if you do away with the mini games.

Hopefully the trouble in paradise between Magnar and Sally (assuming there is anything and the mc wasn't barking up the wrong tree), will give those two a bit more limelight.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with the nerds and the MC. Another game of DnG would go down nicely. :giggle:
You know... we are due for another D&G session in Episode 9. If the Interlude reveals that Zoey developed a taste for RPGs out west that would give her something to do when she returns. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes