shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's a new year, and it's time for a new Q&A post.

The purpose of the Q&A is to be able to ask me questions about my games and the game development that you've wondered about, and I'll be able to answer them publicly for all to see.

It's a good way to reach out to many people at once since I have very limited time to answer the comments and DMs you send me.

I will answer as many questions as possible in a new post next month for all patrons.

The last time I did this, I got a lot of questions, so I might not answer everyone's questions this time.

All answers will be spoiler-free of future content, and I won't answer questions that would require me to spoil future content.

Ask your questions in the comment section below.

If you have several questions about different things, I'd appreciate it if you make separate comments for those questions.

If you want to read last year's Q&A, you can check it out .
Here's a link to the previous Q&A's that have been posted here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5058397

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It's a new year, and it's time for a new Q&A post.

The purpose of the Q&A is to be able to ask me questions about my games and the game development that you've wondered about, and I'll be able to answer them publicly for all to see.

It's a good way to reach out to many people at once since I have very limited time to answer the comments and DMs you send me.

I will answer as many questions as possible in a new post next month for all patrons.

The last time I did this, I got a lot of questions, so I might not answer everyone's questions this time.

All answers will be spoiler-free of future content, and I won't answer questions that would require me to spoil future content.

Ask your questions in the comment section below.

If you have several questions about different things, I'd appreciate it if you make separate comments for those questions.

If you want to read last year's Q&A, you can check it out .

1641996869421.png

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
the run with Quinn and Jill was one I was planning, having the right affinity was not prohibitive, and I was counting on the fact that as a story they never crossed paths.

I don't quite understand the sense of imposing a choice (unexplained, like Quinn's at least intuitable one towards Maya and Josy) when shortly afterwards we would have made one directly
The only explanation I can think of for Quinn and Jill is that Dr PinkCake didn't have the time or opportunity to set the relationship between these two characters (Jill didn't attend any parties involving the HOTs or the DIKs).

After eight episodes and as the game is about to start on new basis, this conflict is addressed in a few lines of dialogue so that a player could not date both the most Chick character and the most DIK character. And maybe he thought that Quinn wasn't a person being dumped, but a person who dumps others.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
" achedcroissant, Heycock and a few others." (...) " They are the SJW in this forum, playing petty cancel culture, and making lobby"

Wait a sec. I am the lobbyst now? Hell yeah, I just felt my wallet growing a couple of cm right there.

"and write only comments authorized by Achedcroissant, Heycock and the other SJW, so they can keep talking about boobs."

Thats right guys, do you hear him? You can't comment here without my authorization, I am the "Capo" here. And I only authorized medium to big size boobs. And don't forget about the asses. They are welcome to.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Got stuck on the first free roam part on episode 8. After checking my desk and studying for tests I can't leave the room anymore, no arrows are shown.

Anyone else experiencing the same bug?
Also, the fast travel button is not appearing even though it is enabled in the Settings menu.
I'm not using mods btw.

Damn, I guess that I was just blind. The travel arrow is on the right side in front of the black wall. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This was about as polite a way as I could think of to ask, "Why the fuck would you close Jill's path simply because the MC follows up on a promise to take care of a sick friend?"

1642005583208.png

I know he's not like Woody Allen, who never re-watches his movies because he knows it's too late to make changes, so surely he sometimes thinks, "Why the fuck did I do that?"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This was about as polite a way as I could think of to ask, "Why the fuck would you close Jill's path simply because the MC follows up on a promise to take care of a sick friend?"

View attachment 1592959

I know he's not like Woody Allen, who never re-watches his movies because he knows it's too late to make changes, so surely he sometimes thinks, "Why the fuck did I do that?"
I think he offers you free access to patreon and discord just so he can ban you...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: doubts... mistakes... who do you think you're talking to?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
the run with Quinn and Jill was one I was planning, having the right affinity was not prohibitive, and I was counting on the fact that as a story they never crossed paths.

I don't quite understand the sense of imposing a choice (unexplained, like Quinn's at least intuitable one towards Maya and Josy) when shortly afterwards we would have made one directly
That check needs some Affinity jumping, you cant help Quinn if you're not Dik and you don't get invited to meet Jill's friends if you're not Chick, it's really difficult to be in that situation without the mod.

I don't know if It works with Neutral Affinity.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes