Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any chance to find the ost as a downloadable content?
You already have the full game. Use UnRen to unpack the files and grab the mp3s.
And Speaking of Jill. Where is the god damn Blood? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:or May be my monitor is too dark and I don't see it:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593679
View attachment 1593681
And , it is very Inconsistent with "Second half Jill " that considering what a big deal she made about her "first time". not only She is fine doing sex without Condom, She let you cum inside of her. it took Maya like 3 scene to allow MC this and she was also basicly a "virgin" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593683

I like Jill, but yeah, she is written inconsistent, or just was , hopefully , now things will be different. Good sign that She admitted to MC that she found funny Tybalt humiliation :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand, this "destiny" talk is a bit scary , may be she is indeed a distant relative ?:eek:
Well, as stated, she is very naive, and she probably wanted you to be fully sated. Couldn't have her first time tainted by her telling you 'no' again! (or whatever inane thought process the character might have)
Quite honestly, I never thought I would say this on the Internets..... Not everyone bleeds. I didn't my first time and I was afraid I would have. He wasn't the smallest guy either. Although, I was sore for days. No, I do not ride horses.

Why are some guys obsessed with virgins bleeding?
Largely ignorance, I think. Fostered by poor educational standards and mass media. In my too-many-years on this ball of dirt I've been with a few. Some bled, some did not. I didn't think to do a poll and ask how many of them rode horses before, but at least one of them did play football, so the rough & tumble life was nothing new. (yay for tomboys!)
"I throw Sally into the fire as sacrifice!"

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The song that immediately came to mind when I saw the needle scene for the first time was Junkhead, such a poignant chorus...
Mine was the final chorus from "Would?"

Anytime I watch the MTV Unplugged show and at the "Am I wrong?" part, when Layne looks right into the camera, it sends chills down my spine. It was basically like he was singing at his own funeral and that final chorus was creepingly prophetic.

"Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?
Left you here alone...

If I would, could you?"

Especially that last line, if Layne really asked for help, could have anyone helped him?

Same thing might be applied for Quinn though. She doesn't ask for help, even if people offer it to her out of good will and even though she realizes everything is spiraling out of her control. If we have the option to help her for real and not like a half-assed offer that she declines because you didn't pick the right choices, I would honestly.

Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Mine was the final chorus from "Would?"

Anytime I watch the MTV Unplugged show and at the "Am I wrong?" part, when Layne looks right into the camera, it sends chills down my spine. It was basically like he was singing at his own funeral and that final chorus was creepingly prophetic.

"Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?
Left you here alone...

If I would, could you?"

Especially that last line, if Layne really asked for help, could have anyone helped him?

Same thing might be applied for Quinn though. She doesn't ask for help, even if people offer it to her out of good will and even though she realizes everything is spiraling out of her control. If we have the option to help her for real and not like a half-assed offer that she declines because you didn't pick the right choices, I would honestly.
I think that describes most Dirt album songs, that whole album felt like a nightmarish prediction of the future, even songs like Down in a Hole which was written by Cantrell about his love life now has a completely different meaning and feeling to most people due to what happened to Layne...
But yeah, of all the characters in BaDIK I think Quinn is the one who won't get an happy or bittersweet ending, I'm expecting all her endings to suck, and they will suck more or less, depending on MC's involvement. DPC's just baiting people to get into a relationship with her to then spread chaos.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
And I'm going to get blasted for saying this.... but fuck it... Imma just say it, although I don't like Quinn's make up very much, I do think she looks better with it, without it she kinda looks like a druggie to me :ROFLMAO:
You are not the only one :ROFLMAO:
Them dudes that keep saying that Quinn looks better without her makeup obviously haven't seen drug addicts IRL. For reference look up Layne Staley when he was clean circa 1990 and his last public pictures from around 1998 and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Agreed. I generally prefer the non-makeup looks of the girls, but Quinn is the exception. She looks tired and bleary-eyed without her war paint. Everyone always lovingly posts the shot of MC about to kiss a surprised, makeupless Quinn during the threesome, but that is one of my least favourite close ups of her. She looks like a strung out lemur.

:oops: HOLY SHIT, y'all are in SO much trouble now :devilish::devilish::devilish:
PrepareUranus_kappa.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Seeing as though I wasn't banned for the last one, I thought I would submit one more question for the upcoming Q&A. This one has been bugging me for a while:

1642100059725.png

It's weird to think that this is the only full animation of a female climax:

Maya is done.gif

The rest of them are basically the girl screaming something akin to "OH MY GOD" with an accompanying screen rumble.

He has done some really nice work recently with face animations (the Riona, Jill, and Bella sex scenes come to mind), and of course I thought that last shot of Zoey was just plain awesome, so I've been wondering why he walked away from the female money shot.

And although Riona is not my best girl, she's pretty high up on the list, so I think it would be potentially explosive if DPC's next female climax animation is when the MC makes Riona finally cum from sex. ;)

SaoKim

Mar 12, 2020
Help, I see everything blurry in the latest version. with version 6.1 everything was fine. but when I start now all the images are blurry. The animations, on the other hand, are sharp and run smoothly. help.png
have already changed resolution = no change. Have already changed the setting in the shift menu = crash.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As much as I hate SJW, that dude was super annoying and over the top. That's happens when you have too much time on your hands and don't have a job.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
t's not like that. Jill's reaction to Tybalt's proposal contradicts her image. She is a kind, sweet and naive princess who is friendly to everyone. Don't forget that Jill has defended Tybalt several times in front of Bella and even pitied him on a tennis date. Such an outburst of aggression is more suitable for Sage than for Jill. I am sure that DPC did not want to anger the antiNTR lobby, which is why he came up with this cheap trick with an angry Jill.
It's not about an emotional outburst after all. Jill recognizes the real Tybalt. She finally perceives Tybalt as everyone else sees him during and after Date 3. That wasn't an emotional outburst, that was ice cold. You can see that when she recommends the fish to other guests afterwards. Her emotions are already back under control. That was an ice-cold Jill, who had no consideration for Tybalt.:cool:(y)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
As much as I hate SJW, that dude was super annoying and over the top. That's happens when you have too much time on your hands and don't have a job.
I've ignored this because I think giving this situation attention only makes it worse, but I don't really think he was that bad a poster before he went all looney on the Maya thing...
I truly do hope he can get past whatever triggered him either in here or irl and he returns to being a usual poster in this thread.

Unlike some people I do think the more people in here discussing the better, even though I don't agree with everything, I enjoy reading most of y'alls comments (unless it's troubleshooting :ROFLMAO:), whenever a prolific poster of this thread gets the permanent ban hammer it saddens me a bit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes