Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I also prefer Bella with her hair down, but that make up around her eyes is really nice.

I love you.

View attachment 1594649
He already was pretty fucked up by the time this was recorded...
And funnily enough, kinda looks like Quinn to me :KEK::KEK::KEK:
As fucked up as Layne was during that MTV Unplugged gig, he was certainly better than 90% of the rock artists of all time. But the years and years of addiction and substance abuse were taking it's toll - he didn't have the same power in his voice, his teeth have started falling off and he was nodding off randomly during the gig. It's also the last time that he did a live show before spiraling out of control, because a few months after this his ex-fiancée overdosed and that was officially the end of Layne Staley as we knew him.

But comparing Quinn and Layne is wrong. Layne, even though was an addict and sung about drugs and etc. never wanted people to go into heroin or other drugs themselves, just because he's doing it and they think it's cool. People are gonna say now "Oh, it's because of the enviroment she grew up in.", well, Drew Barrymore's family has a long line of addicts or alcoholics, yet she never slung drugs and managed to beat her demons.

Reactions: DarkKiller

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, this is an overall problem I'm seeing. I don't mind DPC touching up the faces, hair, and makeup a little from episode to episode, but wildly fluctuating body shapes are a no-no. In some shots Bella's bewbs are twice the size of her head, in others they are only slightly bigger than Jill's. Same with her ass as you mentioned. In one doggystyle POV shot with her I was like...uh am I fucking Derek? :WaitWhat: I wish DPC would leave the body slider alone after initially creating a character.
That scene would have been amazing if he used the sliders from the bathroom HJ scene in like episode 5 (the one where you kiss her in the pool). That ass shape was amazing that episode, shame that he changed it.

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
In the very first conversation you have with Maya, she talks about needing money, she was never carefree.

Maya has daddy issues, even once the loan issue is solved, she will still have Daddy issues. Even if she cuts her dad out of life, she still has and forever will have Daddy issues. Mass Effect 2 came out 12 years ago, a little late to the party Pinkcakes.

I don't know why Quinn always seems to get brought up as some sort of defense mechanism by Maya fans, but we aren't talking about Quinn. For the record, Sage doesn't actually help Quinn, Sage set up the Prep party by talking to her brother, and Quinn attempted to use that party as a way to sell drugs to the preps but it failed.

Lily is the one who actually bailed her out by having Quinn become her new supplier. A mutually beneficial partnership, I might add.
Oh yea, I expect that Lily and Quinn thing will turn out great!

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes
Apr 9, 2021
Hi, this is one of my first posts ever so I'll introduce myself briefly: I'm a 28 years old italian guy who loves visual novels (just to name a played few: Sisterly Lust, Being a DIK, College Kings, City of Broken Dreamers: Book One, College Bound, Fetish Locator Week One - Extended Edition, Lust Theory, Summer with Mia Season 1, Acting Lessons, Fetish Locator Week Two, Lewd Island and so on...) and comes from a past of videomaking and very passionate about technology overall... (and obviously has a fetish for """anonymity""" :cool:)

I'm fairly new to all this so I apologize if the coherence of this message will be lacking but I'm planning to ask a fairly "broad question" that will need an answer from someone who clearly knows a lot more about Ren'Py than I do. I've already done 3 playthroughs of Season 1 and Season 2 (both completely on Steam) of Being a Dik with NO MODs but Unren with which I only unlocked the console (no Developer Menu since it chopped the transitions between images making them disappear completely in favor of horrible transparent frames with nothing on them)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: It's also one of my first times writing with the usual forum formatting, so have mercy on my soul... The rest of the details (in order to help me better reach my objective) will then be included in the various responses or below so as not to over lengthen the post itself, thanks for the attention guys... you rocks! Almost forgot... I used different console commands for various purposes within the game (to increase money, to change affinity, etc. etc.) so I understood "at least" the dynamics of those aspects, what am I missing to achieve my goal?

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
And I'm going to get blasted for saying this.... but fuck it... Imma just say it, although I don't like Quinn's make up very much, I do think she looks better with it, without it she kinda looks like a druggie to me
That's because she is high in several scenes.

Them dudes that keep saying that Quinn looks better without her makeup obviously haven't seen drug addicts IRL. For reference look up Layne Staley when he was clean circa 1990 and his last public pictures from around 1998 and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Hey, I didn't say she looks better. She is at her best with the alternative one (hots party, threesome), I just like to see how a girl looks without tons of makeup.

Your Layne Staley comparison makes no sense btw, you are comparing physical degradation (always terrible) with the effect of makeup that, like it or not, is a personal taste.

Reactions: Awry90 and QBaSS

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I know my post is going to get deleted, and that's fine, but why spend your day making BS accounts when you're just going to get deleted and reported?

I've reported the dude the last 4 or 5 times already now. Thank God I am subbed to DPC's Patreon, so I don't need the nonsense in this thread right now, but how low do you have to sink and what sort of insane, morbid, fucked up grudge person would spend time doing that sort of thing every day?

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's because she is high in several scenes.

Hey, I didn't say she looks better. She is at her best with the alternative one (hots party, threesome), I just like to see how a girl looks without tons of makeup.

Your Layne Staley comparison makes no sense btw, you are comparing physical degradation (always terrible) with the effect of makeup that, like it or not, is a personal taste.
I was using Layne Staley to show people who keep saying that Quinn without makeup looks beautiful and not a drug addict, since obviously these people haven't seen drug addicts, what they look like or what they will look like if they keep going. Saying that Quinn isn't an addict is ridiculous, we've already had that needle scene where she shares a needle with Tommy (which is an extremely dangerous and retarded thing).

By the way, Layne Staley was probably in my top 3 favorite artists of all time and I'm sad at the way we lost him. Having seen how he physically deteriorated over the years was a horrible thing.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I was using Layne Staley to show people who keep saying that Quinn without making looks beautiful and not a drug addict, since obviously these people haven't seen drug addicts, what they look like or what they will look like if they keep going. Saying that Quinn isn't an addict is ridiculous, we've already had that needle scene where she shares a needle with Tommy (which is an extremely dangerous and retarded thing).

By the way, Layne Staley was probably in my top 3 favorite artists of all time and I'm sad at the way we lost him. Having seen how he physically deteriorated over the years was a horrible thing.
The song that immediately came to mind when I saw the needle scene for the first time was Junkhead, such a poignant chorus...

• Sad
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes