Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It doesn't really matter. If you're on Sage path and choose to stay with her instead of Derek or Bella in the end of ep3, you'll have some scenes with the HOTs during the freeroam in ep4, including some chatting with Riona :

View attachment 1596630 View attachment 1596631 View attachment 1596632

But that's not really relevant. It doesn't improve your relationship with Riona since she doesn't have RP points. The same way, if you don't accept Quinn's offer, you won't get Riona's first lewd scenes in ep1,3 & 5 but again that's not a key point for Riona ( and considering you're pretty uncomfortable with the prostitution part, it would probably be more enjoyable for you if you don't take the number ).

The most crucial things to do is to talk with her about Cathy cluck and kiss her in EP4. Then confront her and give her money in EP5. She'll start to like the MC which leads to "her path".
Thanks my friend. I'm mainly right now in this mindset because I want to get screenshots and things of here WITHOUT using UnRen. I'm taking your advice as well as Ached's to go forward with this.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, she is approaching Josy size in this shot. Previusly they were almost completely flat. Lying on her back should make them look even more flat, not less. Again, as previously stated, DPC going at it with the body sliders for the girls. FFS, just maintain the originally established jubb sizes dude. Sally doesn't need an increase. Everyone is fine as they were. A good mix of small, medium, large.
There is one explanation for me. It is about her sadness during free roam party at the dorms. She wasn't satisfied with her small tits and was looking for a plastic surgery. At this scene we see the result of it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Me
View attachment 1596769
I just wanted Riona to see the MC as a friend rather than a client and well DPC opened the door in EP 7 for Riona to like the MC
Ah yes, I was thinking the MC didn't need to smoke the hafling's leaf to get Riona's friendship. I smoked up in one playthrough and passed on it during another and riona still ends up liking me either way IIRC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Saving that image too. Thanks my friend. At least now I have a little bit of a guide.
I had doubts so I checked to make sure and yes, it is the same screenshot0441.png
Ah yes, I was thinking the MC didn't need to smoke the hafling's leaf to get Riona's friendship. I smoked up in one playthrough and passed on it during another and riona still ends up liking me either way IIRC.
I think from the party Dik can open the route but you have to fuck Riona in EP7 so the EP7 is the key :ROFLMAO:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020

This week I've been working on several different areas of the game, including renders, animations, and GUI/main menu updates.

I'm almost finished with the writing, I have a couple of more scenes left to write, and several coding tasks remain.

I believe I'm more than halfway done with static renders. I don't know how many animations I want yet.

Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A event. It will be at least another year until you'll have this opportunity again. Ask your questions about the game and game development .

Patron milestone reward
It's time for part 6 of the patron milestone reward.

Each winning order has gotten a render so far, but there's more to come.

View attachment 1596344

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
OOOOOOO SALLY!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes