felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This week I've been working on several different areas of the game, including renders, animations, and GUI/main menu updates.

I'm almost finished with the writing, I have a couple of more scenes left to write, and several coding tasks remain.

I believe I'm more than halfway done with static renders. I don't know how many animations I want yet.

Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A event. It will be at least another year until you'll have this opportunity again. Ask your questions about the game and game development .
someone reassure me he's not talking about the interlude again.....

please, even if it's a lie

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the last chapter she made an incredible aesthetic leap, in my opinion.

but a really significant improvement even compared to the seventh chapter, I would like to understand DAZ to see if it has changed something or is just an improvement in hardware

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Damn, I'm finding it harder every day to not do a Riona run. I know she doesn't have a lot of content really compared to the others, but damn I love Japanese girls.

My only issue with that is that can I go cold-hearted on Jill and try to be neutral with her, or even DIKish. Not helping her with the recital, the picnic date, you can't avoid all that if you're even an asshole, right?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This week I've been working on several different areas of the game, including renders, animations, and GUI/main menu updates.

I'm almost finished with the writing, I have a couple of more scenes left to write, and several coding tasks remain.

I believe I'm more than halfway done with static renders. I don't know how many animations I want yet.

Don't forget to submit questions for the Q&A event. It will be at least another year until you'll have this opportunity again. Ask your questions about the game and game development .

Patron milestone reward
It's time for part 6 of the patron milestone reward.

Each winning order has gotten a render so far, but there's more to come.

View attachment 1596344

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
sadly I have to give up on March as the release date of the interlude:cry::cry::cry:

Apr 9, 2021
I'm with you absolutely wholeheartedly.... I wish we could concretize something more serious WITH a "proper path" as a LI with both Riona and Nicole a.k.a. Envy... Let's hope that something really happens in Season 3 of what we are hoping for in these regards... I would be VERY disappointed to see these secondary characters stay as they were because they showed a lot of potential in my opinion (and let's not forget ABOUT Lily)!

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Patron milestone reward

View attachment 1596344

Dr PinkCake
Well... Shit... Interlude only releasing by March looks more like a reality each week. I was trying to fool myself and think that EP9 wouldn't be arriving only by the end of the year.

BeingADIK_NtiVJajCrx.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys... another more light-hearted question in order to know one thing: Where are the Being a DIK 0.8.2 transfer saves located? I can't find the actual files in the folders, can someone kindly tell me where they would be?
Uhm, should I search in here %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy too?
Since it appears you're on a Windows-based PC, you don't need to type all that out, you can just shortcut it with %appdata%\RenPy. The Season 3 import files are in the persistent folder and clearly named.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In the last chapter she made an incredible aesthetic leap, in my opinion.

but a really significant improvement even compared to the seventh chapter, I would like to understand DAZ to see if it has changed something or is just an improvement in hardware
I think what improves is the character since a new version comes out and of course the DPC GPUs do magic too bad he literally doesn't bother much to make the models look better than they could be

Damn, I'm finding it harder every day to not do a Riona run. I know she doesn't have a lot of content really compared to the others, but damn I love Japanese girls.

My only issue with that is that can I go cold-hearted on Jill and try to be neutral with her, or even DIKish. Not helping her with the recital, the picnic date, you can't avoid all that if you're even an asshole, right?
Do it with these statistics
screenshot0422.png

I have this route
screenshot0441.jpg

Apr 9, 2021
Since it appears you're on a Windows-based PC, you don't need to type all that out, you can just shortcut it with %appdata%\RenPy. The Season 3 import files are in the persistent folder and clearly named.
Thank for the tip, but the PERSISTENT is actually a file? Because I can't find the """folder"""... And "clearly named" over seems like an exaggeration to me since I am struggling to highlight the right one(s) that contain these 5 transfer saves of mine, so be a little clearer, thank you!

Surely we are having a misunderstanding, but give it a little more effort and the truth will be clear!

persistent-folder-is-a-lie.png

P.S: For the rest of course I appreciate any kind of comment even the least meticulous and accurate I do not make distinctions!

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think what improves is the character since a new version comes out and of course the DPC GPUs do magic too bad he literally doesn't bother much to make the models look better than they could be

Do it with these statistics
View attachment 1596356

I have this route
View attachment 1596360
Rio on a CHIK affinity route? That's sorta surprising. Those stats look doable. What about all the Jill stuff? that's my issue with doing a non-Jill honest Rio run.

Maybe before E9 drops I'll take an honest run at it, and try not to let my heart grow a little cold when it comes to Jill.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Patron milestone reward

View attachment 1596344

Dr PinkCake
That's about what I expected.
1) He will almost finished coding and writing the script
2) He managed to make 50% of the renders, given that he has been testing the game for the last month and a half to GOG in Steam.
I think the release in February is more than real.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well... Shit... Interlude only releasing by March looks more like a reality each week. I was trying to fool myself and think that EP9 wouldn't be arriving only by the end of the year.

View attachment 1596351
He practically did the interlude halfway. The script and code are written. All his remaining work is rendering. I can't even imagine what should happen to him so that he doesn't have time to do it by mid-February. Not to mention March.
P.S. If we assume that his plan was 1000 renders for this update and he has already done 500. He does about 100 renders a week. That is, there are about 5 weeks left before the release of the game.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thank for the tip, but the PERSISTENT is actually a file? Because I can't find the """folder"""

View attachment 1596372

Surely we are having a misunderstanding, but give it a little more effort and the truth will be clear!
There is miscommunication. You're looking under your game install folder, this is the wrong place.

The file is here:

1642174749568.png
%appdata%\RenPy\persistent

edit: It is plausible that the Steam copy saves it elsewhere, but this is where the Patreon version stores it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes