Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
It's just turns out that Josy is actually a Vampire :cool:, which makes her 100% even more Hotter :love:, I know, it's crazy, just when you think she can't be anymore perfect, She just proves you wrong :devilish:.
Josy would be more the type to drive stakes through the heart. #TeamJosytheVampireSlayer
Still, this would make a good theme for custom renders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
When you think about it, don't you wonder why for a game called Being A Dik you need to be a chick for most of the LIs?
Im hoping Zoey and the comments DPC made regarding the changes to affinity now people are locked to a specific one means there will be more DIK choices.

Hopefully Sage will go back to wanting more of a “DIK” mc as a boyfriend. Zoey will have to be a DIK choice based on what little we know of her.

I just want some consistency with Sage as a character and leaning more into the DIK stuff will do that.

Sheryl Batara

Jan 13, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
It Shows error while installing on android version 0.8.2

Sheryl Batara

Jan 13, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Version 0.8.2, showing error while installing!

tyrantsmisery

Nov 26, 2017
Come on why you gotta make me choose. Let me just brainwash the ladies some how into joining my Harem. Totally enough dick for all of them. Picking between Sage, Jill, and Bella is a soul crusher.

Reactions: Codex07

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Come on why you gotta make me choose. Let me just brainwash the ladies some how into joining my Harem. Totally enough dick for all of them. Picking between Sage, Jill, and Bella is a soul crusher.
Naah. Sage is completely happy as a friend, and Bella is devastated if you don't choose her. So unless you have a gigantic torch for Jill, pick Bella.

Or do the best thing and have a run for each of them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Cake is into the business of doing that unfortunately :sneaky: Under the pretense (and putting a tons of effort) of creating visual novels he is aiming for that exactly.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Approximately when do we expect the next update?, I am not a patreon and I can't see it, please if anyone knows reply so I can later see this message. Thanks in advance
DPC never announces on his Pateon when the next update is due, and estimating when the next update is has become something of a hobby on the forums.

Most of the updates are usually 5 to 7 months from the last release, this time though it's not a usual update but an Interlude, whatever the fuck that means, and no one is sure how long it will take.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Approximately when do we expect the next update?, I am not a patreon and I can't see it, please if anyone knows reply so I can later see this message. Thanks in advance
the interlude between february and march

the real chapter this summer, from July to September everything is possible

normally take about 6 months for the new chapter, but this time there were some peculiarities that will lengthen the time

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Quinn would most likely be the pegging person in a joking manner. Basically Gay Chicken.

Sage might do it once, just to knock it off her list. And throw the frozen wieners at you afterwards as revenge.

Jill would blush so hard you could see it in her toes, and if you managed to convince her, would be really uncomfortable and embarrassed the whole time.

Josy might be down, Maya would probably break up with you.

Bella would make you her bitch.
bellfunny.JPG

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I know, I shited on the affinity system not once, but, I never achieved permanent affinity before the finale choice however, if this is how its gonna be in the future and we won't be just forced without choices, then 'i'm curious. I also wonder how often Neutral can choose, Dik or Chick options :unsure:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 19-12-47-23.jpg
In the past Days , I replayed the game, to fine tune my saves , I'm so satisfied, with my Massive Dik Josy path .:ROFLMAO:. I also have my Neutral Jill path , also very fucking "clean" I mean good , I'm very happy. although the rejection of Quinn kinda hurt :ROFLMAO:. Girl, you gave up so easily. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-23 20-26-08-79.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-01-23 20-26-13-22.jpg

all I have left now is a Sage + Other's path , luckily, that only require only one playthrough, from the end of episode 4:giggle:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did you catch what Isabella gave Jill after the concert? A rose. :D

Is Rose maybe just some kind of secret society (Big Sister) or something like that? If so, Hilda could have been the Rose who gave Lynette the diary because Lynette was Hilda's protégé. She passes on her (Rose's) guardianship to Isabella through Lynette's death. Bella's (little sister) protégé is Jill. But she gets the rose from Isabella. We have the pregnancy test. Someone is definitely pregnant. Is Jill supposed to be the rose for the newborn? A kind of bought way companion for life that rich families hire as a nanny for their children.:unsure:

We know that the MC comes from a rich family. Neil's words, filthy rich. But he never had contact with his mother's side of the family. At 15, he gets in trouble at school. He meets Zoey through it. Is Zoey perhaps a rose (companion) for the MC? But it became too intimate between the two that Zoey had to leave. The rose is then probably not allowed to be intimate with the MC. I wonder what kind of flower grows out of the flowerpot from the MC.:unsure:
BeingADIK 2022-01-21 12-53-09-93.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
in general for MC it wasn't even a big deal to romance both Bella and Jill, but then he had the epiphany on the path of righteousness and decided that he wants to be faithful till death do them part to one girl only

so at that point it becomes a big problem that the girl he has chosen is married and that the husband can return at any moment
Honestly, I fail to see how that's an issue. There's this little legal procedure called "divorce". Yes, it can be messy and filled with drama, but that can also potentially add more flavor to the story.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
LOL, I was the stupid one :LOL:, I read " MY Dick " :LOL:. I was ready to Grill you, for being delusional, sorry about that:ROFLMAO:
Well, practically speaking, it's an excellent place to aim as long as she can keep you happy through the process, it's not like you won't keep pumping blood into it. Hell, as tired as I am of the daily routine, if I found out one of my friends was a legit blood-sucking fiend, I'd probably ask them for a favor, and be their latest dinner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes