DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hey you guys know that if you start a lot of Vampire fantasies in the forums you'll regret it when most of episode ?? is taken up with a Vampire Diaries equivalent of D&G

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I fail to see how that's an issue. There's this little legal procedure called "divorce". Yes, it can be messy and filled with drama, but that can also potentially add more flavor to the story.
Are you sure Bella wants a divorce? I'm not sure at all, she has never had a really negative thought about her husband, on the contrary, the main feeling has been the lack of him. she forgives him and hopes he has forgiven her too. we don't even know if James has been guilty of a terrible fault or if it was an obligation to leave home (for work?).

to me, this does not seem to be the basis for a peaceful and uncontested divorce.

Should James show up at Bella's door, there will almost certainly be a moment of confusion and doubt. (of course, Bella is an LI so she would eventually choose MC, but the doubt would be there)
I should be offended by this ..., but I can't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Indeed:cool:(y)
I don't deserve you, but in fact none of us do.(y)

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Hey you guys know that if you start a lot of Vampire fantasies in the forums you'll regret it when most of episode ?? is taken up with a Vampire Diaries equivalent of D&G
As long as we keep spanking Sally... I'm a man easily satisfied.
Jill is the obvious vampire.
Otherwise Jade could play a convincing VILF, since she loves sharing her experience with younger ones and is already cold hearted.

Jan 14, 2022
Hey so I just completed season 2 and I'm confused about something. Do we have to visit Isabella after end of episode 3 to continue Maya and Josy route or is it possible without doing it?( Meaning could be possible still enter Maya /Josy route while visiting either Sage or Derek to crash for a night) Also do we have to dodge sage and Sage mom route for it to happen?

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey so I just completed season 2 and I'm confused about something do we have to visit Isabelle to walk on Maya and Joey route or is it possible without it? Also do we have to dodge sage and Sage mom route for it to happen?
Sage's mom's route in Maya and JOEY's route is blocked from chapter 4... I don't know what you mean by Isabella explain yourself better

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Catching up from a weekend away.

i made a scenes tierlist for the game, these are my opinion

Any BaDIK scene tier template that does not include the following is completely worthless:

1643053388368.png

I would like to give you something to think about. I wonder how many years and pounds are in between?

1643053983314.png
1643054120918.png

Hate to mess up your 10-year challenge there, Dalli, but that's two different people. The first is Prof. Hagar Schmidt. The second is Hilda (last name unknown).

here's a question for you guys:

if DPC were to add a pegging scene (soft femdom), who would it be with? Qinn? Bella? Jade? Sage?

I know who it wouldn't be with. Yours truly.

1643053701438.gif

That's where I stop playing.

Reactions: dalli_x

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Are you sure Bella wants a divorce? I'm not sure at all, she has never had a really negative thought about her husband, on the contrary, the main feeling has been the lack of him. she forgives him and hopes he has forgiven her too. we don't even know if James has been guilty of a terrible fault or if it was an obligation to leave home (for work?).

to me, this does not seem to be the basis for a peaceful and uncontested divorce.

Should James show up at Bella's door, there will almost certainly be a moment of confusion and doubt. (of course, Bella is an LI so she would eventually choose MC, but the doubt would be there)

There that quote. “The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.”

If he’s been gone this long it’s possible Bella has simply fallen entirely out of love with him. There’s no hatred or anger… just is what it is. No reason to speak badly of him.

I have always seen Bella’s arc not about her falling in love with the MC… or falling out of love with her husband but her “thawing” the Ice Queen. Whatever happened didn’t make her angry or upset it numbed her and in more recent episodes that’s starting to come undone. Her life is moving forward again.

I think the decision to divorce isn’t because her feelings or situation changed it’s because she’s realised it’s time to move on. She was stuck in place before. Not truly married but has no reason to divorce. His total absence didn’t give her any reason to push for a divorce and she had no guys she would need to be single for. So she did nothing. Just a holding pattern.

I think the divorce (at least from her end) would be amicable. James could kick up all kinds of a fuss but I think Bella has come to terms with her marriage being over and is ready to move on without any explosive drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There that quote. “The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.”

If he’s been gone this long it’s possible Bella has simply fallen entirely out of love with him. There’s no hatred or anger… just is what it is. No reason to speak badly of him.

I have always seen Bella’s arc not about her falling in love with the MC… or falling out of love with her husband but her “thawing” the Ice Queen. Whatever happened didn’t make her angry or upset it numbed her and in more recent episodes that’s starting to come undone. Her life is moving forward again.

I think the decision to divorce isn’t because her feelings or situation changed it’s because she’s realised it’s time to move on. She was stuck in place before. Not truly married but has no reason to divorce. His total absence didn’t give her any reason to push for a divorce and she had no guys she would need to be single for. So she did nothing. Just a holding pattern.

I think the divorce (at least from her end) would be amicable. James could kick up all kinds of a fuss but I think Bella has come to terms with her marriage being over and is ready to move on without any explosive drama.
but to me Bella doesn't seem indifferent to her husband, it's not that we know everything you think, but one of the most emotional passages is when she hopes that her husband has forgiven her and that he will come back since she has already forgiven him. it doesn't seem to me an indifferent attitude.

one of the most popular assumptions was that he was a military man serving somewhere, perhaps missing in action. how could Bella slam the door in his face when he returned or calmly justify that she no longer loves him because she wants to be with a student?

but then sincerely, do you expect DPC to write a serene family reunion with a pat on the back and goodbye?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
but to me Bella doesn't seem indifferent to her husband, it's not that we know everything you think, but one of the most emotional passages is when she hopes that her husband has forgiven her and that he will come back since she has already forgiven him. it doesn't seem to me an indifferent attitude.

one of the most popular assumptions was that he was a military man serving somewhere, perhaps missing in action. how could Bella slam the door in his face when he returned or calmly justify that she no longer loves him because she wants to be with a student?

but then sincerely, do you expect DPC to write a serene family reunion with a pat on the back and goodbye?
no I don’t, but not because of her. She’s just half of the situation.

also, how she is now might not be how she is when he comes back. I wasn’t trying to encapsulate her entire behaviour on the issue just justify why she isn’t actively slagging him off.

She doesn’t have to be at his throat to be over him. She might just be moving on. Maybe him coming back will change that but her lack of vitriol doesn’t mean she’s still fond of him. She could have enough distance from the relationship to feel very little.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

also, how she is now might not be how she is when he comes back. I wasn’t trying to encapsulate her entire behaviour on the issue just justify why she isn’t actively slagging him off.

She doesn’t have to be at his throat to be over him. She might just be moving on. Maybe him coming back will change that but her lack of vitriol doesn’t mean she’s still fond of him. She could have enough distance from the relationship to feel very little.
we have seen Bella prey of strong feelings of guilt with her husband missing, we don't know where, at her return the situation would be for sure remixed, and also the relationship with MC would be discussed again (then at the end Bella will choose MC, but anyway she will have to think about it)

now Bella was not able to go near the library where she had worked because it was too full of memories of her and James, it doesn't seem to me that she has reached this tranquility with MC, it takes very little to go back in full crisis

James is her husband, if he wasn't particularly at fault in their temporary split, Bella can't unilaterally end the relationship and James can't accept it peacefully without wanting to assert his reasons.

a crisis is inevitable

but the orchestra continues to play...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Again, honestly, does it matter? If it's gonna be a peaceful and uneventful divorce, DPC will write a few lines about it. If it's gonna be a drama-filled divorce, DPC will pace it out over a few episodes. And for shits and giggles, DPC might even write an ending in which Bella is conflicted and at the end chooses James over MC too. (To be quite honest, that would actually fit quite well with the melancholic opening monologue of the game.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Again, honestly, does it matter? If it's gonna be a peaceful and uneventful divorce, DPC will write a few lines about it. If it's gonna be a drama-filled divorce, DPC will pace it out over a few episodes. And for shits and giggles, DPC might even write an ending in which Bella is conflicted and at the end chooses James over MC too. (To be quite honest, that would actually fit quite well with the melancholic opening monologue of the game.)
:oops: :unsure:
if the history of an LI doesn't count, at this point in history, the one you chose because otherwise we wouldn't even know about it, what else does?

the game is all there, the roller coaster in the relationship with one or more of the LI available, if we are not interested in this we wait for the mod to unlock the gallery ...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Most of the updates are usually 5 to 7 months from the last release, this time though it's not a usual update but an Interlude, whatever the fuck that means, and no one is sure how long it will take.
Interlude..in a damn visual novel? :rolleyes:
DPC over here thinking this is Lawrence of Arabia or something. And if it really is an indicator of the midway point, then my goodness we really have a lot of plot and drama left to go. How can we make it to the spring break bikini fuckfest if the story is unfolding so slowly? I can't even get my halloween party. Please, no more party planning in ep. 9.
Here, I'll do it for you. Send out a blast: Halloween costume party at the DIK house, Friday night. Girls free, blokes $$$$$
Rusty, pick up a few kegs. Riona, get some non-shitty music together. Tommy, go work at the rose or something so I can shag your lady in peace, unless you want to sit in the cuck corner. There, fucking done.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
oh no.

What I have I done.

Four screens. FOUR. I can never unsee them.

so haunting. oh no.

The FOUR screens that will be with me forever and all time.

oh no.

How could have I known.

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

27X

Oct 30, 2019

Except DrPC.

Actual CHICK:

"maya and I are a couple, we were gonna tell you"

"oh shit, that's a lot to take in, we should really really talk"

DrPC CHICK:

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

WHAT EVILS HAS UNCHECKED SCIENCE WROUGHT

IT'S A COOKBOOK A COOOOKBOOOOOK!!!!!!oneoneoneuno

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!

so yeah. there will be DRAMATICAL DRAMA, because DrPC made a bunch of screens. Those screen will not be two adults realizing what time has done to them and their view of each other. That princess is in a castle very very far way.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes