Jan 14, 2022
Sage's mom's route in Maya and JOEY's route is blocked from chapter 4... I don't know what you mean by Isabella explain yourself better

What I'm trying to ask here is, Is it possible to continue story with Maya /Josy without visiting Isabella during end of Eps 3 when it's gives you a options with whom would you prefer to crash night with Isabella , Derek or Sage?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What I'm trying to ask here is, Is it possible to continue story with Maya /Josy without visiting Isabella during end of Eps 3 when it's gives you a options with whom would you prefer to crash night with Isabella , Derek or Sage?
Who you stay with doesn't matter for the Maya/Josy path...
Ofcourse you get to see different scenes but it doesn't matter to any path...
(staying with Sage will give some interaction with HOT's you would otherwise mis, staying with Bella will give the option to play guitar for i think Jill and Bella you would otherwise mis)

Reactions: ename144

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Prof. Hagar Schmidt. Wow...what college did Isabella go to? Smith & Readme. Smith=Schmidt? Readme=Roberts? Smith & Roberts?:unsure:

Is James a teacher at Smith & Roberts, perhaps?:unsure:

Maybe James and Isabella were just arguing about losing their jobs and Isabella got a job at B&R and James did not. James may have then gone on to become a dean at his college and then couldn't just leave. As Josy once said to MC, relationships where you can't see each other every week suck. Maybe Isabella and James just grew apart and Isabella forgave JJames for not coming with her right away.:unsure:
I’m thinking… No. To everything.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Interlude..in a damn visual novel? :rolleyes:
DPC over here thinking this is Lawrence of Arabia or something. And if it really is an indicator of the midway point, then my goodness we really have a lot of plot and drama left to go. How can we make it to the spring break bikini fuckfest if the story is unfolding so slowly? I can't even get my halloween party. Please, no more party planning in ep. 9.
Here, I'll do it for you. Send out a blast: Halloween costume party at the DIK house, Friday night. Girls free, blokes $$$$$
Rusty, pick up a few kegs. Riona, get some non-shitty music together. Tommy, go work at the rose or something so I can shag your lady in peace, unless you want to sit in the cuck corner. There, fucking done.
Don't worry, I'm sure that it'll be done by the time ep 27 comes out.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
And... I'm finished ! :giggle:
View attachment 1615172
the last days I replayed the game 4 Times, what do I do with myself now ? :unsure::ROFLMAO: Ep 9 when ? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1615174
Oh yeah I'm proud of what I achieved :cool:. but after 4 times in a row, I'm not sure I'm gonna missing it :ROFLMAO::LOL:
You don't need to replay the game 4 times for multiple ending states you can get nearly all of them in one CHICK playthrough apart from "Others" and Sage DIK
L3WA.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't need to replay the game 4 times for multiple ending states you can get nearly all of them in one CHICK playthrough apart from "Others" and Sage DIK
View attachment 1615180
Except, that none of my playthrough is Chick :ROFLMAO: :devilish:.
also this "Final big choice" dosen't felt right , in the end. Like I'm banging Josy in every episode I can, yet I pick Jill in the end ?! , nah it didn't felt right. , and vice versa. so I disagree. :LOL:

Reactions: ename144

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Except, that none of my playthrough is Chick :ROFLMAO: :devilish:.
also this "Final big choice" dosen't felt right , in the end. Like I'm banging Josy in every episode I can, yet I pick Jill in the end ?! , nah it didn't felt right. , and vice versa. so I disagree. :LOL:
You have to do that to get the Jill/Josy route.

Josy focused throuple will everything else Jill,I call it the one true path.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Everything is optional you can go with whoever you want as long as you have that route active that does not affect the route of Maya and Josy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You have to do that to get the Jill/Josy route.

Josy focused throuple will everything else Jill,I call it the one true path.
unfortunately there is no Josy & Jill path. May be it can blossom out from a Jill path, if Josy became Jealous. But I think this Branching thing is very clear.
Well she didn't say no :LUL: and they're like "lol no commitments yet"
Speaking of which a Josy DIK path may be coming if you chose "Others" and still showed interest in her/told Derek
May be, but I already a Massive Dik in the Josy path , so no problem :ROFLMAO: . and yes Jojo does give you some "side eye " if you keep dating with Jill at the same time. so it is better to have separate path for them. Not really my choice of course :LOL: , you automatically off from Jill path, if you fall to Dik affinity, while with Josy, it does not matter.

I keep the Others branch for Quinn, Lily, and Rio.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes