Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
We need extra emoji as a reaction for dalli's posts, some kind of polite facepalm, when you're thinking "it doesn't make any fucking sense", but somehow you can't stop smiling ;)
Following the infinite monkey theorem, dalli writes so many theories that there is a non-zero chance that one of them is true. Though, according to Occam's razor principle, his simplest theorie will be the most likely.
Conclusion, dalli is a monkey with a razor may be right and should not be disdained so quickly.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Option 1: Don't be a fucking cheater.
Option 2: Be smarter about your cheating, install Scrappy's mod.

99% of every fucking game problem question can be resolved by merely reading the 1st post in the thread and downloading what you need.

Cheat, me.png

Following the infinite monkey theorem, dalli writes so many theories that there is a non-zero chance that one of them is true. Though, according to Occam's razor principle, his simplest theorie will be the most likely.
Conclusion, dalli is a monkey with a razor may be right and should not be disdained so quickly.

If we're taking bets on which of his theories will be proved right, my money is on this one that he came up with right after the release of Episode 7.

Admittingly, when I picked that post for the Dalli Studies 101 Quiz, I never imagined there would be a chance of it coming true (although, technically speaking, he'd be only half right).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
TIME FOR CRAZY THEORY!

In fact, the FBI agent is not Lily, but MC himself. He is a reference example of an unreliable storyteller and makes a fool of himself the whole game, although he knows perfectly well what is going on on campus.

His goal is to recruit Maya or Queen to testify in court against Burke and his organized crime syndicate involving young female students in prostitution. Note that all five main girls are directly or indirectly related to the Burke crime syndicate. At the very end of the game, MС appears on campus in the uniform of an FBI agent and arrests Burke in front of Jade and Sage.

There are other FBI agents in the blue van. And his contact on campus is a Magnar, who gives him data about students and teachers. The sex video was sent to Burke by MС himself in order to get Burke out of himself.

And he also organized the destruction of DIK mansion in order to seize power in the brotherhood.

MС is also behind Сathy's exposure. He recruited her and introduced her to a foundation that distributes grants. She was supposed to pass all the information to the FBI.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Every time Dalli says this:

Jill and I do this:

View attachment 1615765
DON´T, be mean!

By the way, I do not rule out the moment that Lynette is alive and stalking to Tremolo. We don't know anything about the main character except that he has a big dick and he is poor. Sudden resurrection is one of the standard plot moves of soap operas that this game is. We haven't seen Lynette's grave, MC finds out about her mother from her diary (couldn't Neil himself tell about his girlfriend?), Lucas for some reason believes that MC is more like a mother than a father, and Neil himself is confused in his memories. But there are actually more hints that Neil is not the biological father than that Lynette is alive. I hope that the Interlude somehow filled the gap in the last MC.
someone was not mesmerized by all the pretty colours of the sky and kept the plotline! congrats sir, you finally understand this game!

but Lynette, if Alive will not be stalking she probably assumes she lost the baby at birth! so either her mother or her father are pulling the strings behind the courtain!
we will soon discover that shazba is the MC`s evil grandfather...

Also Neil not being the biological father is one of my 1st and original theories, the dude was played because he is an idiot and Lynette needed someone to take the blame and keep up appearances, thats also a very tipical trope of soap operas because a single mother is considered shamefull!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
TIME FOR CRAZY THEORY!

In fact, the FBI agent is not Lily, but MC himself. He is a reference example of an unreliable storyteller and makes a fool of himself the whole game, although he knows perfectly well what is going on on campus.

His goal is to recruit Maya or Queen to testify in court against Burke and his organized crime syndicate involving young female students in prostitution. Note that all five main girls are directly or indirectly related to the Burke crime syndicate. At the very end of the game, MС appears on campus in the uniform of an FBI agent and arrests Burke in front of Jade and Sage.
Hey Dalli, give back Pasha's account please. Post your crazy ass theories that you pull out of your ass from one account only. :Kappa:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
TIME FOR CRAZY THEORY!

There are other FBI agents in the blue van. And his contact on campus is a Magnar, who gives him data about students and teachers. The sex video was sent to Burke by MС himself in order to get Burke out of himself.

And he also organized the destruction of DIK mansion in order to seize power in the brotherhood.
I was gonna post this for Dalli but you've earned the name

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Download the Ren'Py SKD which was used for this chapter, and use that for compiling a Mac build out of the Windows version.
Hello!
Any tutorial in the forum on how to do that by any chance? I had downloaded ren'py 7.4.11 (I haven't found the previous version tho) I don't want to mess it up in that too since I had tried everything with BAD Mac version and ren'py games still wouldn't run in my macbook air

EDIT: Nvm, I found the post. Trying tomorrow

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the most surprised would still be himself....:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
MС is an FBI agent?

1)Why did the poor guy get a college acceptance letter when how was the wealthier Josie on the enrollment list?

2) Why does Quinn immediately show such interest in MС? There was not even a prerequisite for this. Unless she suspects that he is an FBI agent and wants to be safe in the coming storm.

3) Where did Neil get such expensive furniture? Did he rob a furniture store?

4) MС is not worried about Tybalt at all. He knows that he will soon arrest his father and mother and he doesn't care about him that he can beat him in front of everyone, and write in the report that he attacked an agent while performing a task!

5) Why does he have a big dick? It's obvious that he used it to recruit girls!

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
If we're taking bets on which of his theories will be proved right, my money is on this one that he came up with right after the release of Episode 7.

Admittingly, when I picked that post for the Dalli Studies 101 Quiz, I never imagined there would be a chance of it coming true (although, technically speaking, he'd be only half right).

That's the most terrifying part - no matter how crazy specific theory seems to be, there this thought in the back of your head that this actually might be how things will turn out. And Sage's father helping Maya with tuition suddenly started to be somewhat of a possibility, comparing to the state from 6 months ago, when nobody really took it under consideration
(I still doubt the tuition arc will be resolved as easy as that, but you know what I mean ;) )

Reactions: dalli_x and OFT

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the most surprised would still be himself....:p:ROFLMAO:
DEPENDS, i have a theory that dalli_x is DPC jungian shadow so he is spilling out what he would trully do if he was not confined by patreon steam and social rules!

or in other words what DPC inconscient mind trully wants to create but reality and expectations do not allow him to!

Nobody:

Warscared: Now, wait a minute! The first letter in Jade's name is J, and her family name is Burke which starts with B, so that's J.B right? Who in the game has initials J.B?

JOHN BOY!

He is actually John Burke and is actually Stephen and Jade's third child and Stephen's secret mole in the DIK's.

#StayWoke :Kappa:
i did that theory once... not falling for it ever again...

but i did do it in the same post i called Jill a rich uptight inbreed cunt when the jillistan´s where waging holy war in her name at anyone who pointed out she was anything less then perfect!

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's the most terrifying part - no matter how crazy specific theory seems to be, there this thought in the back of your head that this actually might be how things will turn out. And Sage's father helping Maya with tuition suddenly started to be somewhat of a possibility, comparing to the state from 6 months ago, when nobody really took it under consideration
(I still doubt the tuition arc will be resolved as easy as that, but you know what I mean ;) )
MC, Sage, Maya and Josy: *go to meet Stephen and Jade and explain Maya's situation*

Burke: You know what? We'll take care of it, you don't have to worry about it. End of conversation.

MC, Maya, Josy, this entire thread:

1643141333535.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC, Sage, Maya and Josy: *go to meet Stephen and Jade and explain Maya's situation*

Burke: You know what? We'll take care of it, you don't have to worry about it. End of conversation.

MC, Maya, Josy, this entire thread:

View attachment 1616327
99% will end up like this

but there will surely be some reflection in the pupil that will reveal where is the holy grail

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
99% will end up like this

but there will surely be some reflection in the pupil that will reveal where is the holy grail
Nobody:

Warscared: Now, wait a minute! The first letter in Jade's name is J, and her family name is Burke which starts with B, so that's J.B right? Who in the game has initials J.B?

JOHN BOY!

He is actually John Burke and is actually Stephen and Jade's third child and Stephen's secret mole in the DIK's.

#StayWoke :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
i found an error in your guide, its on page 29,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes