DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Holy fuck.... Just checked the thread out and it's really a shitstorm. Considering how long it took for the update to drop with the delays, no wonder people lose their shits about it. I played the update this morning, it's nothing to lose your marbles about and the scenes are satisfying.

But that being said, same thing would happen to this thread if DPC decides to do it (not to mention DPC's discord, I wonder if those retards would still defend DPC even if he had someone rape their favorite character or have their favorite character NTR'd).
I think the answer to that would be yes. DPC's discord displays levels of ass kissery that science previously believed to be impossible.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think the answer to that would be yes. DPC's discord displays levels of ass kissery that science previously believed to be impossible.
OMG! Not alone you follow everything said about BaDik here, on reddit and itchio but you're even in his discord???
Your fan dedication has no boundaries! I applaud you Sir! ;)

Reactions: Krahzy8

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
r.jpg

One thing I've noticed is DPC like to have darker lighting during intimate scenes which sometimes leads to a grayish skin tone of the Li.The most prominent one is Maya scenes during ep 2 or 3 (don't remember exactly which one).This has improved alot now with Jill,bella scenes but Maya still has the problem with her scene at the party looking a bit weird.
Yes, Sage suffers from the grays in dark scenes as well.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Gyus can someone help me? My game crashes without error. My savegame:

The game has built in “crashes” at certain points if you used a modded save at any point. When is it crashing?

You’ll need to download and use the up to date cheat mods to bypass these crashes if that is the case.

Reactions: chuckypetya

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes