felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well yea but... She's a hardcore drug addict. And he's a dude she does hardcore drugs with. And we already know she loves boning under the influence lol. As I edited it before. She 98% did but if you wanna bank on that 2% be your own guest haha.
DPC is very careful not to highlight certain things that may even be very likely.

that then what would be strange about Tommy and Quinn having sex?
the fact that both of them use drugs and that 2 times Quinn had sex with MC after smoking would be a very solid evidence in the court where Tybalt would have preesented his complaint.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sure Tommy would gladly fuck her, but there's no indication that it actually happened.

DPC will never give you that satisfaction :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is a lot going on behind the scenes in the game, out of the player's field of view, and I like it. For example, it's obvious that Quinn is not a virgin and has fucked a lot of guys. She practically jumps on MС's dick in the third scene, easily gives anal. That's why she probably fucked not only Tommy, but also Jacob, Rusty and others.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
DPC is very careful not to highlight certain things that may even be very likely.

the fact that both of them use drugs and that 2 times Quinn had sex with MC after smoking would be a very solid evidence in the court where Tybalt would have preesented his complaint.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There really is nothing wrong with it i was quoting a post that acted like Quinn fans would be upset if she was somehow tainted by someone else i just think the Quinn fans would give less then 2 fucks because they dont like her because shes some kind of untouched princess.
Edit I have to but don't be mistaken I'm a Maya fan as well as i love all the LI of being a dik.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is the wolf of wall street ”cannot live without the pills” + ”cocaine and fluffing makes you win”
shouyld you wanna go live out the movie outrageous fantasy ... but why not live your own outrageous
fantasy in this game without immagining immaginary bulls taking your women and softening them up
4 you. Are ya that much of a snowflake?

There is a lot going on behind the scenes in the game, out of the player's field of view, and I like it. For example, it's obvious that Quinn is not a virgin and has fucked a lot of guys. She practically jumps on MС's dick in the third scene, easily gives anal. That's why she probably fucked not only Tommy, but also Jacob, Rusty and others.
There really is nothing wrong with it i was quoting a post that acted like Quinn fans would be upset if she was somehow tainted by someone else i just think the Quinn fans would give less then 2 fucks because they dont like her because shes some kind of untouched princess.
Peolpe can do drugs without the need to breed like wabbits, you know?
Maybe you do not, I dunno.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
There is the wolf of wall street ”cannot live without the pills” + ”cocaine and fluffing makes you win”
shouyld you wanna go live out the movie outrageous fantasy ... but why not live your own outrageous
fantasy in this game without immagining immaginary bulls taking your women and softening them up
4 you. Are ya that much of a snowflake?

Peolpe can do drugs without the need to breed like wabbits, you know?
Maybe you do not, I dunno.
Yes people can. Quinn can't as she shows MC Over and over and OVER again, you know?
Edit: but who knows i could be wrong and MC could just have the magic dick he seems to have and makes a prude like Quinn drop trow quite unlike her over and over again.
Just saying she said. like 14 sentences give or take to MC before he was balls deep in her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. just as MC cannot have certain women that easily, based on looks alone,
it should be pertinent to assume tom tom or rust would not get Quinn that easily either.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
otherwise the other LIs and sidegirls behave wery different... :ROFLMAO:

aside from Jill and Maya, all the other female characters have definitely had their sexual affairs with other men

and especially the secondary girls probably also during the game time of BADIK (that's what counts)

but if possible if you don't see it and nobody tells you it could have happened as well as not.

Arieth we know and we have "seen" her having sex with others, we have seen Elena having sex with John Boy, Heather almost.
the others are little more than suppositions

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well .. just as MC cannot have certain women that easily, based on looks alone,
it should be pertinent to assume tom tom or rust would not get Quinn that easily either.
Yes, as I said there is a world. That Tommy was friend zoned and that's why he is so upset when he finds out she took MC's dick so easily. A. she is most certainly on the VETO block for Heather. B. he's to scared to persue it because he knows Quinn will fight with heather and most certainly throw it in her face.
Though I'm thinking that in the end she will be revealed as one of his plus three's Heather doesn't know about so MC veto goes out the window.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have no idea why everyone freaked out about Neil being so excited to see zoey lol why wouldn't he love that girl she was the only one there for his son through his comming of age years besides himself.
I guess we will know if there is no fan art of Neil banging Zoey. :p

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I guess we will know if there is no fan art of Neil banging Zoey. :p
I can see that one especially if it's like shock therapy so he'll get over her and Niel banged her right Infront of him while he cried into his guitar. -That's the real reason he got short with maya when she asked about it at lunch date.-

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are already forced to eat up the dining experience girls offer to those who know and have the dough,
we are happy to loose ourselves in the club babes knowing they are for hire every other night MC
spends with his LI, so all the while trying to spoil even the LI babes in this manner is of poor taste.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
We are already forced to eat up the dining experience girls offer to those who know and have the dough,
we are happy to loose ourselves in the club babes knowing they are for hire every other night MC
spends with his LI, so all the while trying to spoil even the LI babes in this manner is of poor taste.
Just because they have sex with others doesn't mean they are used goods bro. You need to look at this from a real world perspective im not saying after they get with the MC they are sleeping around behind his back im saying that first year of college and or while you are no where near being in any kind of intimate relationship with Quinn which btw STILL HASN'T happened. She for damn sure not abstaining. If ya think she is or in your case needs to then fine more power to ya. *cough* still not an official love interest*cough*

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Besides i notice you have a sage sig. One you can be damn sure she hasn't been touched sense she started College so you're happy. Let Quinn be Quinn.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Edit I have to but don't be mistaken I'm a Maya fan as well as i love all the LI of being a dik.
Quinn is going to wear white when she marries MC, has a perfect house, 2 kids, a dog, a picket fence, and a meth lab in the back yard. That's my Quinn and you can't ruin my fantasy. :p

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well yea but... She's a hardcore drug addict. And he's a dude she does hardcore drugs with. And we already know she loves boning under the influence lol. As I edited it before. She 98% did but if you wanna bank on that 2% be your own guest haha.
I mean she does heroin and pimps if you think she has a moral compas on sleeping around i hate to say it but you're delusional not saying shes a hoe. Like airith as she's hot unlike Airithe. So she could have standards but something tells me that Tommy meets those standards. The only thing i'd bank on is him not hitting her for fear of her throwing it in his girlfriends face.
Except, she's just clearly not attracted to Tommy. She may see him as a friend and a "partner in crime" but she never displays any kind of flirty behaviour around him. Even on the drug part, she didn't provide him any kind of favor. Refusing to give freebie or reduction. Despite her low inibihition, she still has a very pragmatic attitude with sex. During the first season, while she was already infatuated with the MC she still tried to get money from him. During the threesome with Riona she tried to maintain a "professional" facade until the MC implied she enjoyed it despite the fact he had to pay for it. On the roof, she asked money first until the MC made her admit she wanted it too. That was not casual sex because she sought a level a connection with the MC during sex nonetheless. She explicitly said she wanted to be the first girl he fucked while being high and the one he'll remember every time he blazes a fatty. That wasn't just "boning someone under influence".

So if you think she would casually bang Tommy just for fun, without trying to get something in return, you got her character wrong. She has no problem whoring herself if she can get something for it but Tommy has nothing to offer. As for Tommy, he keeps bragging every time he fucked someone ( Tania or Arieth for example ), if he had fucked Quinn in the past he would have mentioned it in front of the Diks. On the contrary, he was stunned in disbelief when he learned the MC fucked Quinn. A reaction he wouldn't have if Quinn casually had sex with anyone. Sure, he has a soft spot for her. He was deeply hurt when she "backstabbed" him about the prep party and swallowed his pride even apologized to her but she didn't play along. Refusing to apologize in return and even tried to charge him the double.

On the other hand, Quinn and Vinnie could have been a thing. With DPC sense of drama, I wouldn't be surprised if he was her former boyfriend before they started being rival dealers.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Quinn is going to wear white when she marries MC, has a perfect house, 2 kids, a dog, a picket fence, and a meth lab in the back yard. That's my Quinn and you can't ruin my fantasy. :p
Except im pretty sure it would be a heroin lab as that is her go to shoot up drug. You wouldn't veg out on Meth.

Aug 26, 2019
You've got some issues you need to deal with

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
:unsure:I'm just guessing here and it could be way off depending on your answer:LOL:.
But, when MC ask Jill out on a date for the very first time. You get a Question, whether you are truly like Jill, and that is why you do it, or you just doing it to Mess with Tybalt.
What was you answer there ?
Because if you doing it just to mess with Tybalt, I would not be surprised if MC would not be eager to practice that song, and may be thats why you cant? :unsure:
The chick answer is in the last episode "Crossroad", at the end of episode 7 i have 0 chick choice...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes