varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just realized the first scene you meet Quinn is right after she gives the Counceller a blowjob haha.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
-But hey im all for unusual drama maybe the child will be half black and be Stanley's kid haha.
THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST YEAR FFS!

also the kid is 8 years old and nicole is 32!

so she had him at 21/22 which can actually coincide with her joining the pink rose!

although it could be funnier if she was a college student at B&R who got preggers and when graduating had to take on stripping and whoring herself out to feed the kid!

or better yet the kids is indeed stephen´s and she needs 2-3 disciplines to graduate but stephen is trying to keep her away because he does not wish for Jade to discover!

I just realized the first scene you meet Quinn is right after she gives the Counceller a blowjob haha.
nop, it was rhyona settling that semesters tuition!

Reactions: Darkdevil66

27X

Oct 30, 2019
That's the weird part though - we've never seen Burke acting in the way she described him. He's never been anything but friendly, mild-mannered and diplomatic with other characters, but these descriptions vary so much that it's weird seeing it like that.

That was also the line that threw me off at the party and made me think that the manbun guy was her dad.
He's been 100% authoritarian Nice Guy, which is pretty much the most hypocritical and asshole version you can end up dealing with.

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
The Royce's are big, no question about it, Rusty bragging to Jill being a Burgmeister did get inflated pretty fast when Jill told him she is a Royce. Besides that Tybalt has a reason to pursue Jill, he only cares about status, if the Royce's were atleast of the same caliber or less then his own family's he would not be after her at all, he only looks up...
Poor people don't buy a grand piano at 6 for their daughter.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Stephen definitely turns Isabella on. That's actually a clear sign that he doesn't necessarily want female students, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Personally, I would prefer Melanie, Sarah or Camila. :love::love::love:
If a girl gives you that type of side eye, you're not going to get a blow job; you're going to get your car missing all of its tire and a dead pet in your yard.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Which makes me believe that she was the first tuition reciever (inb4 Quinn stans faint because they learned that their "queen" fucked someone else before them).

Other option is that she's been dealing drugs for a while and had gathered a stable amount of drug money, which she used to pay her tuition.

But drug dealers making a lot of money is a huge myth. Especially low-level junkies like Quinn, who are more likely to use the stuff themselves than selling it. In reality drug dealers start making money when they get to that Gus Fring/Tuco Salamanca level.
Quinn's fucked tommy that's a fact so.. I think Quinn fans just have to deal with that. -OKAY i will edit this because it could be like AN ASTRONOMICAL chance that Tommy was friend zoned by her and that's why he was seemingly upset when he finds out about MC fucking her on roof but to me it seemed like jealousy of a lover type thing.- He's also plus 3 which means he fucked 2 girls that his girl don't know about and or VETO'D and i would assume Quinn would take a veto slip. Because they hate each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish

gegeggeegge

Jan 15, 2022
View attachment 1510764

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID - TORRENT

v0.8.2 Update Patch
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Splits Win/Linux & Mac

Patches: Hotfix For Cheat Save(v0.8.0)*
Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 522505 View attachment 992057 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 522506 View attachment 992054 View attachment 992056 View attachment 992058 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 992113
Can I get the link to assests of the charatcters?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
If Nicole was actually in real life, she would be a terrible mother. Think for yourself.
1) She fucks with her clients(Sandy says that MС is not the first one she fucks with)
2) She smokes weed instead of being with her son
3) Not only does she fuck. She arranges orgies and fucks right at work. It feels like after she started raising her son alone, she's just looking for another guy with whom she can just have sex.
And once her son will be 18 she will fuck him too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn's fucked tommy that's a fact so.. I think Quinn fans just have to deal with that. -OKAY i will edit this because it could be like AN ASTRONOMICAL chance that Tommy was friend zoned by her and that's why he was seemingly upset when he finds out about MC fucking her on roof but to me it seemed like jealousy of a lover type thing.- He's also plus 3 which means he fucked 2 girls that his girl don't know about and or VETO'D and i would assume Quinn would take a veto slip. Because they hate each other.
Sure Tommy would gladly fuck her, but there's no indication that it actually happened.

DPC will never give you that satisfaction :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Darkdevil66

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Can I get the link to assests of the charatcters?
You might try the fan art thread instead, they're usually good about all that.
also the kid is 8 years old and nicole is 32!

so she had him at 21/22 which can actually coincide with her joining the pink rose!
I know you like to troll, but damn, are you bad at math. ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
That's the weird part though - we've never seen Burke acting in the way she described him. He's never been anything but friendly, mild-mannered and diplomatic with other characters, but these descriptions vary so much that it's weird seeing it like that.
He was being creepy as fuck with Bella before she proctored the English midterm.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sure Tommy would gladly fuck her, but there's no indication that it actually happened.

DPC will never give you that satisfaction :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well yea but... She's a hardcore drug addict. And he's a dude she does hardcore drugs with. And we already know she loves boning under the influence lol. As I edited it before. She 98% did but if you wanna bank on that 2% be your own guest haha.
I mean she does heroin and pimps if you think she has a moral compas on sleeping around i hate to say it but you're delusional not saying shes a hoe. Like airith as she's hot unlike Airithe. So she could have standards but something tells me that Tommy meets those standards. The only thing i'd bank on is him not hitting her for fear of her throwing it in his girlfriends face.
_I'll edit this to make sure everyone gets first scene of season 2 is her and tommy shooting up magical non addictive heroine. _

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes