varage

Jun 26, 2019
Except, she's just clearly not attracted to Tommy. She may see him as a friend and a "partner in crime" but she never displays any kind of flirty behaviour around him. Even on the drug part, she didn't provide him any kind of favor. Refusing to give freebie or reduction. Despite her low inibihition, she still has a very pragmatic attitude with sex. During the first season, while she was already infatuated with the MC she still tried to get money from him. During the threesome with Riona she tried to maintain a "professional" facade until the MC implied she enjoyed it despite the fact he had to pay for it. On the roof, she asked money first until the MC made her admit she wanted it too. That was not casual sex because she sought a level a connection with the MC during sex nonetheless. She explicitly said she wanted to be the first girl he fucked while being high and the one he'll remember every time he blazes a fatty. That wasn't just "boning someone under influence".

So if you think she would casually bang Tommy just for fun, without trying to get something in return, you got her character wrong. She has no problem whoring herself if she can get something for it but Tommy has nothing to offer. As for Tommy, he keeps bragging every time he fucked someone ( Tania or Arieth for example ), if he had fucked Quinn in the past he would have mentioned it in front of the Diks. On the contrary, he was stunned in disbelief when he learned the MC fucked Quinn. A reaction he wouldn't have if Quinn casually had sex with anyone. Sure, he has a soft spot for her. He was deeply hurt when she "backstabbed" him about the prep party and swallowed his pride even apologized to her but she didn't play along. Refusing to apologize in return and even tried to charge him the double.

On the other hand, Quinn and Vinnie could have been a thing. With DPC sense of drama, I wouldn't be surprised if he was her former boyfriend before they started being rival dealers.
I'ma reply to this one at a time. First point Quinn doesn't flirt. With anyone not MC not the clown down the street hell not even Rheona she just pushs her down and sits on her face. On to drugs. She didn't offer him a freebie because she was on the verge of ending up in a ditch somewhere for loseing the bulk of her product. Do you honestly think that Tommy paid for that Heroin she stuck in his arm? No he didn't. BTW if he is a partner in crime they do have freebies between each other thats just how druggies run. Now will one druggy give another an 8th to take home no but they smoke together from each others stash all the time.

There is also a Mole in the Diks I'm pretty sure he would have give himself his own DIK CODE on fucking her as he's been outed by was it Jamie once for breaking their rules once before. And as ive said before Heather and Quinn hate each other she is on the Veto list 100%

And the only reason he was charged double like everyone else is because if she didn't she thought she'd be found in a ditch somewhere because she just got fucked out of her last stash of product it wasn't personal at all it was hey you don't want me to die do you? Without her saying that but thinking it pretty fucking hard. During that week had the MC asked for weed he woulda been charged double too.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah... I vaguely remember... there is one choice in ep8 that looks like a DIK answer ( or CHICK ? :unsure: ) but results in the opposite... dunno if it's deliberate or not but if I had to guess that's where you have the single CHICK choice... ;):p
yes, in the official walkthrough there is a choice between a dik and chick answer, but in the "unofficial guide" the dik one is considered chick and viceversa. I should try to follow the unofficial i guess..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yes, in the official walkthrough there is a choice between a dik and chick answer, but in the "unofficial guide" the dik one is considered chick and viceversa. I should try to follow the unofficial i guess..
If you mean Casiope guide then go for it... it is a good one ! Dunno what's considered here the unofficial :LOL: Altogether I think this might be an error made by DPC but even if it's not it does not matter a thing ! Going full DIK or CHICK answers is senseless since there is nothing to gain from it... unless you are a statistic freak :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
If you mean Casiope guide then go for it... it is a good one ! Dunno what's considered here the unofficial :LOL: Altogether I think this might be an error made by DPC but even if it's not it does not matter a thing ! Going full DIK or CHICK answers is senseless since there is nothing to gain from it... unless you are a statistic freak :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I am, if I was the MC i would join the nerd ahah but the game called being a DIK so.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Tryin a be cool about Sage still running the hotts into Quinn whoring hands ... a handful.
Well i like all the Li and yes that includes Quinn I think where we don't see eye to eye is that you think something is wrong with her because she wants to have sex. I on the other hand am fine with the fact she does.
Sage on the other hand started school in love with the most intimidating guy in school. A. So, all the guys who wanted to wet their whistle were to scared. B. She was madly in love with Chad so any that weren't too scared of Chad were probably outright shut down by her.

shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
hey guys, has there been any new updates regarding the next release. would really appreciate if someone could share

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about a what if spin off about MC actually getting his wonderful coworker and
the worm brotha sister gets them hooked up and sends them into marriage?

How about that way of actually being this go getter rather than waiting on babes to be open to us?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'ma reply to this one at a time. First point Quinn doesn't flirt.
Her whole interraction with the MC for 8 episode says otherwise.

She didn't offer him a freebie because she was on the verge of ending up in a ditch somewhere for loseing the bulk of her product. Do you honestly think that Tommy paid for that Heroin she stuck in his arm? No he didn't. BTW if he is a partner in crime they do have freebies between each other thats just how druggies run.
I've an issue with images loading so just check this :

That was in EP3, before Quinn's money issue was exposed. Like you can see, she refuses to provide him extra or freebie. Furthermore, if Tommy can have any freebies he wants, why does he need to steal from his own girlfriend ?

There is also a Mole in the Diks I'm pretty sure he would have give himself his own DIK CODE on fucking her as he's been outed by was it Jamie once for breaking their rules once before.
So, that's nothing but assumption despite the fact there's no evidence. BTW The DIK code has nothing to do with the mole. The mole betrayed the DIKs as a whole.

And as ive said before Heather and Quinn hate each other she is on the Veto list 100%
That's wrong, they're friends. Heather even buys from Quinn behind Sage's back. Furthemore she has never mentioned anyone on the veto list.

And the only reason he was charged double like everyone else is because if she didn't she thought she'd be found in a ditch somewhere because she just got fucked out of her last stash of product it wasn't personal at all it was hey you don't want me to die do you?
Which one again shows that she treats Tommy like any other customers. No special treatment.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
This week DPC will announce that he has finished the Interlude and say that he's going into the testing phase
It will release this month (y)

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yes, as I said there is a world. That Tommy was friend zoned and that's why he is so upset when he finds out she took MC's dick so easily. A. she is most certainly on the VETO block for Heather. B. he's to scared to persue it because he knows Quinn will fight with heather and most certainly throw it in her face.
Though I'm thinking that in the end she will be revealed as one of his plus three's Heather doesn't know about so MC veto goes out the window.
I'm on the fence with Quinn and Tommy. Either they fucked already or Quinn's leading him on and he's sticking around because he think he has a chance. I think it's more the latter, because I agree that Quinn would absolutely throw that in Heather's face (especially if Quinn knew she was an auto-veto), but maybe she hasn't had a reason to do so yet.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In the others "route" i don't practice the song because it's not Jill who i'm focus in that walkthrough. In many of my saves i can't click the guitar in the freeroams :sneaky:
You can only practice Jill's song on 3 occasions: in Episode 4 (while staying with Derek/Sage/Bella), and during the first free roams in your room in Episode 6 and Episode 8. As I recall, you need to have practiced at least twice to help Jill at the concert.

You can also play the guitar for Bella and Jill in Episode 5 (if you stayed with Bella) and for Josy in Episode 7, but those don't count as practicing Jill's song.

:unsure:I'm just guessing here and it could be way off depending on your answer:LOL:.
But, when MC ask Jill out on a date for the very first time. You get a Question, whether you are truly like Jill, and that is why you do it, or you just doing it to Mess with Tybalt.
What was you answer there ?
Because if you doing it just to mess with Tybalt, I would not be surprised if MC would not be eager to practice that song, and may be thats why you cant? :unsure:
You can definitely practice Jill's song even if you were only looking to stick it to Tybalt and never kiss Jill.

hey guys, has there been any new updates regarding the next release. would really appreciate if someone could share
Yes, you can read it here. Probably late February if all goes well.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Her whole interraction with the MC for 8 episode says otherwise.

I've an issue with images loading so just check this :

That was in EP3, before Quinn's money issue was exposed. Like you can see, she refuses to provide him extra or freebie. Furthermore, if Tommy can have any freebies he wants, why does he need to steal from his own girlfriend ?
I said something about taking it home did I not? If MC wanted free drugs he'd deal with same shit she's a business woman.

So, that's nothing but assumption despite the fact there's no evidence. BTW The DIK code has nothing to do with the mole. The mole betrayed the DIKs as a whole.
NO the mole betrayed TOMMY personally and had nothing to do with the DIK code. He told heather the last time he was plus 1 whoever it was that broke under Heathers questioning. I think Jamie but it could have been Jon boy.

That's wrong, they're friends. Heather even buys from Quinn behind Sage's back. Furthemore she has never mentioned anyone on the veto list.
No, she hasn't but if they get along then I guess MC and Heather get along too. You forgot the screen shots where she was calling Quinn a hoe for dressing like that.
And no, she never mentioned anyone on a veto list she did however mention it's in place and you as a friend of Tommy's most likely made the cut obviously according to Heather so whether Quinn's on it or not is beside the point because that only happens if Tommy and Quinn never had sex. Which is what you're trying to prove here for some reason.

Which one again shows that she treats Tommy like any other customers. No special treatment.
Yes, she does as previously stated she's a businesswoman. Ever heard of not mixing business with pleasure? When i said freebies I meant smoking together like they did on the roof. Did you see each of them grabbing their own joints out of a bag? no puff puff pass not give your shit away for free.
Besides I said they fucked not that they were going steady that's why heather gets her shit stolen but she doesn't kick Tommy's ass. You don't do shit for a piece of ass you do shit for your girlfriend/boyfriend catch my drift? Especially if you're the girl because she could walk ten feet and find another dick.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I recently rectified an entry in my guide where two effects had been inverted. The walkthroughs for Being a DIK are complementary: the official one is quite didactic and takes the time to guide the player through each season without giving too much away. But it also has a few omissions and imprecisions that inspired me to write another one that focuses on the choices and consequences, therefore likely to disclose key surprise, twist or ending. It all depends on how much information you deem valuable for your playthrough.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes