varage

Jun 26, 2019
I have a Bella inquiry as I've played this game at least 7 to 8 times front to back from season 7 why does Bella mention cheating on her husband? edit. Okay i might be confused but in season three I'm positive I've never seen this scene have those lines in it.
Maybe I'm wrong but the conversation seems weird and I don't recognize it.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have a bella inquery as ive played this game at least 7 to 8 times front to back from season 7 why does bella mention cheating on her husband?
We don't know, problem is we have some info from Bella scenes but the person that knows is Jill and she doesn't want to answer MC's questions on Bella's situation with her husband... It's a loose end... Guess we have to wait till the story gets there.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
We don't know, problem is we have some info from Bella scenes but the person that knows is Jill and she doesn't want to answer MC's questions on Bella's situation with her husband... It's a loose end... Guess we have to wait till the story gets there.
Word for word sense I can't get screen shots this is her dialog.
Issabella
"I can't lash out at my students like this"
"Married Woman don't fool around with young students."
3"They aren't intimate with friends either..."
4"But that...that was different."
"It doesn't matter I've already stopped it"
And the last sentence is sorry to her husband. I don't remember line 3 or 4 being there.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Issabella
"I can't lash out at my students like this"
"Married Woman don't fool around with young students."
3"They aren't intimate with friends either..."
4"But that...that was different."
"It doesn't matter I've already stopped it"
And the last sentence is sorry to her husband. I don't remember line 3 or 4 being there.
Probably something happened with Jill and she stopped it. Bella has stated numerous times that she hates adulterers. So either James cheated on her and she kicked him out, but has forgiven him and is waiting for him to come back. But her thoughts when in the pool with MC is also saying that she hopes that James forgave her as well, so I think it's related to something else.

At this point, we can only guess at what happened because there aren't many details about it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Probably something happened with Jill and she stopped it. Bella has stated numerous times that she hates adulterers. So either James cheated on her and she kicked him out, but has forgiven him and is waiting for him to come back. But her thoughts when in the pool with MC is also saying that she hopes that James forgave her as well, so I think it's related to something else.

At this point, we can only guess at what happened because there aren't many details about it.
my guess goes with that locked room - some mummy in there :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, there's that and then there's the scene she removes her wedding ring (must be on her path i think) so yeah, she is married or considers herself to be married, but there's more to it and Jill knows what but will not tell MC.
For all we know he's military and MIA, seaman and lost on sea or went out for cigarettes and never returned...
Or she was dumped and still is in a state of denial.... We know something is off, we just don't know what.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
I am planning to restart this game (now without WT mod)
so to unlock all gallery scenes how many times do I have to play this game?
can anybody tell me how many routes are there (to unlock every gallery scene) & what are those routes?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can anybody tell me how many routes are there (to unlock every gallery scene) & what are those routes?
Do the routes of the main LIs then change it to the MILFS then HOTs then PinkRose... you got it right ? ;) :LOL:

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
there are as many routes as you want...
to unlock all the scenes it takes at least 3 runs

a Chick with all the LIs, a DIK with all the side girls (where, however, some parts you have to redo them several times to see all the content)

plus one more run for a variation of the threesome with Maye Josy in the sixth chapter

to unlock all the contents of the gallery you will have to play the second game of D&G several times and also give a slap to the misery to pay Madame for each of her performance
and what does li mean?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Other experts will weigh in here, but I THINK: before episode 8 came along, if you wanted to see absolutely every scene, you probably only needed to do two: one full DIK, one CHICK. A third neutral playthrough could have covered any you missed. Episode 8 had distinct scenes with CHICK LIs and even choices at the strip club for DIK players. If you only want to see the strip club scenes, just save and go back a bit, but for the LI scenes, you'll need to make different choices in episode 8.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I still believe in her eyes.

I just don't care what she”s done in her life
I'll always be here by her side

MC: Don't leave me waiting too long, please come by

my guess goes with that locked room - some mummy in there :ROFLMAO:
This should be great ! In that locked room is the chopped up corpse of the MCs mom ( Mummy :LOL: ) AKA Lynette... :eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 1642093 :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Yeah, there's that and then there's the scene she removes her wedding ring (must be on her path i think) so yeah, she is married or considers herself to be married, but there's more to it and Jill knows what but will not tell MC.
For all we know he's military and MIA, seaman and lost on sea or went out for cigarettes and never returned...
Or she was dumped and still is in a state of denial.... We know something is off, we just don't know what.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes