mindern

Jul 7, 2017
In the same episode, during the hangout with Quinn, she offered the MC a free ride with any girls he wants. If the MC picks her, she replies that's not what she meant and that he doesn't have to pay her for that. So despite having money issues she offered him a free ride and assures him he won't have to pay her for sex anymore. Which is a loss of money for her. On one hand, she offers MC free sex with her and other girls, on the other hand she charges Tommy the double for drugs. So if you can't see there is a significant difference of treatment, there's nothing I can do
You’re comparing apples and oranges… or drugs and sex.

In the drug scenario she’s giving away product she is (either literally or functionally) indebted to buy. She obtains the drugs for a certain amount and sells it for a certain amount. Giving it away isn’t just lost profit it’s lost investment too. We don’t know her precise dynamic with her dealer. She might be selling on credit which adds a whole different layer. Point is she loses cash and profit by giving it away. And gets nothing but Tommy’s gratitude in return.

The sex thing with MC… she loses nothing fucking the MC and gains the fact she has sex. She doesn’t “lose money” by fucking him for free. She just doesn’t gain anything. Are you “losing money” every day because you don’t suck dick for cash?

Yeah she isn’t making as much profit if she doesn’t charge MC (assuming he would pay) but that doesn’t make it a double standard. Apples and oranges.

Reactions: ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
4 times I have to play?
4 ??? :oops: :oops: :oops: Not too good with math are you... :unsure: Taking that into account that we don't know if we got already all the possible LIs for the game I'd say 14 is more likely but possibly still not enough for the perfect playthrough :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The first 2 are both fruits, the second 2 are both nice hobbies, apart from that i totally agree with your arguments!

We don’t know her precise dynamic with her dealer. She might be selling on credit which adds a whole different layer.
She puts an order to be delivered and she has a certain time to sell that and bring the money back, get her share and place the new order... So yeah, it's kinda on credit.

Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Then he comes with his praise baits for Jill and Josy :ROFLMAO:

Agree.

Jill wouldn't even make my top 10.

It's the problem with playing as a DIK, the actual LIs don't matter.
Agree, Jill shall die a virgin.
Jill is more creepy than ever in that picture.

Sometimes she so cute and but most of the time she's just creepy as fuck.

Glad to see that while some of you will be holding hands with Jill, my MC will be banging strippers.

• Love
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The first 2 are both fruits, the second 2 are both nice hobbies, apart from that i totally agree with your arguments!

She puts an order to be delivered and she has a certain time to sell that and bring the money back, get her share and place the new order... So yeah, it's kinda on credit.
you are sure your compass points in the right direction?
drugs - a nice hobby?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Both are part of her business. You're just missing the point. She uses the restaurant to cover her losses and secure her incomes if she doesn’t sell enough product. That's why she offered the threesome with Riona for money in the first place.

The sex thing with MC… she loses nothing fucking the MC and gains the fact she has sex. She doesn’t “lose money” by fucking him for free. She just doesn’t gain anything. Are you “losing money” every day because you don’t suck dick for cash?
That's a source of profit she shuts down. By allowing the MC to have free ride she doesn’t get money, she usually uses to secure her global profit. For your record I'm neither a pimp or a prostitute ( you can fantazise about it if you want, I'm not judging) so of course I don't lose money by refusing to suck a dick. Your little sophism makes no sense. Did you miss the part where the MC is supposed to be a customer paying for such services ?

Yeah she isn’t making as much profit if she doesn’t charge MC (assuming he would pay) but that doesn’t make it a double standard. Apples and oranges.
And again you're missing the point. If you can't figure out that both activities are part of her incomes, I won't waste my time.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Incest detected???
Nope, there never will be any incest in Badik, DPC always been clear about that.... Besides that the only one related to MC in that picture is his deceased mother, so even if he would get down and dirty with the other 2 it's still no incest. ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She grew up in that community. Not specifically in that house.
She and all those other girls liked to go for cuddling with their boys in the same spot.
popular romance apot for girls since beginning of times.
Ever wonder why that behemoth of a house spoils the popular love spot?
Great story.
This two renders looks too much interesting to me.
Mmm........... spoilers
Incest detected???))))
View attachment 1642262 View attachment 1642259

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A popular bring your boy to cuddle spot is not owned by anyone. There is this wonderful pasture that
girls enjoy as a wonderful place to exchange vows. Why pit nonsense againjst a wonderful explanation?
Both are part of her business. You're just missing the point. She uses the restaurant to cover her losses and secure her incomes if she doesn’t sell enough product. That's why she offered the threesome with Riona for money in the first place.

That's a source of profit she shuts down. By allowing the MC to have free ride she doesn’t get money, she usually uses to secure her global profit. For your record I'm neither a pimp or a prostitute ( you can fantazise about it if you want, I'm not judging) so of course I don't lose money by refusing to suck a dick. Your little sophism makes no sense. Did you miss the part where the MC is supposed to be a customer paying for such services ?

And again you're missing the point. If you can't figure out that both activities are part of her incomes, I won't waste my time.
Absolute no chance of it ever happening. Patreon is crazy strict about incest, so forget about it. The logical explanation would be that Lynette's dad sold the house to the Royce's.
Auntie Jill never dies

But seriously while this game is on Steam I don't know if GOG has those rules but it won't have incest
MC is the most popular guy in that place. Quinn must not risk her drug/sex ring by hinting she gets paid for MC bang. So simple that it is that easy to overlook: MC is the spotlight and the plausable explanation is casual sex to anyone watching, or it becomes serious and noone wants serious in this game or in that
time and place in the game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Absolute no chance of it ever happening. Patreon is crazy strict about incest, so forget about it. The logical explanation would be that Lynette's dad sold the house to the Royce's.
Could be, but could be just as much the house of Jill's mother's family, afterall one of the 2 friends of Lynette is supposed to be Jill's mother, that alone is reason enough to be standing before that house....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Could be, but could be just as much the house of Jill's mother's family, afterall one of the 2 friends of Lynette is supposed to be Jill's mother, that alone is reason enough to be standing before that house....
But we have already seen Jill's mom and clearly she doesn't look like anything like Lynette's friends. Besides we already saw both daughters of Lynette's friends.

Other option is that Jill's mom is the one that's taking that picture.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes