Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In the end, the twist will be: we need high nerds RP because will be King Ragnar who will order to the choosen LI that she have end up with MC with the hope that someday the King will bless her again with the grace of his scandinavian dick.
I imagine it will be something like this:

1644439980776.png

The King calling your chosen LI to order her that she has to end up with his best homie, the MC, if she ever wants to be blessed by the elephant dick one day again. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The only thing your " King Magnar " fucked was his math dissertation :LOL: . He probably only fucked Sally in some DnG quest too:ROFLMAO:. No wonder that girl is so frustrated all the time , that girl does not get her regular does of Dick :LOL::devilish:
It's obvious Josy has had sex with someone else before MC. What if she got destroyed by The King himself? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing your " King Magnar " fucked was his math dissertation :LOL: . He probably only fucked Sally in some DnG quest too:ROFLMAO:. No wonder that girl is so frustrated all the time , that girl does not get her regular does of Dick :LOL::devilish:
Got to say Sally is better looking then Quinn at least when Quinn isn't wearing makeup. There I said it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Got to say Sally is better looking then Quinn at least when Quinn isn't wearing makeup. There I said it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:
Inb4 the "Quinn isn't a junkie and she looks beautiful even when she takes her drugs" party shows up. Like them dudes are up there with that Jill_Royce guy on the fanboy list. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Wait when King Magnar fucks Jill and destroys her :devilish:

I imagine it will be something like this:

View attachment 1644017

The King calling your chosen LI to order her that she has to end up with his best homie, the MC, if she ever wants to be blessed by the elephant dick one day again. :Kappa:
But look at that, He looks like an MC

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Hello there, I downloaded the Game from here and was about to make HUGE DIK Support on Patreon. I had a question with the save files and told one Patreon Member that I downloaded the Game from here. After that I got kicked and blocked from Patreon.

Can someone explain this to me why I got banned?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hello there, I downloaded the Game from here and was about to make HUGE DIK Support on Patreon. I had a question with the save files and told one Patreon Member that I downloaded the Game from here. After that I got kicked and blocked from Patreon.

Can someone explain this to me why I got banned?
DPC (and his asskissers overall) have disgustingly low opinion of this site. Which is sad because without the support from this forum he wouldn't have made it as big as soon as he did.

You shouldn't have mentioned this place at all in the first place.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
DPC (and his asskissers overall) have disgustingly low opinion of this site. Which is sad because without the support from this forum he wouldn't have made it as big as soon as he did.

You shouldn't have mentioned this place at all in the first place.
I have dm'd a member and did not mention it in a chat (which would be blocked anyway I believe)
I just like to support him and keep playing the game in the future. When I was about to go for the HUGE DIK Membership I saw that I got blocked. I was literly about to support him. I apologize in general about this. Because the Site looks not supsicious since the Dev also commented in the Forum. I want to make thinks right. And I can also delete everything on my PC and start all over again with the Patreon (original) version

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that's more impossible than Quinn and Maya having a hate sex with each other:p:devilish:
MayaxZoey much better :devilish:
I have dm'd a member and did not mention it in a chat (which would be blocked anyway I believe)
I just like to support him and keep playing the game in the future. When I was about to go for the HUGE DIK Membership I saw that I got blocked. I was literly about to support him. I apologize in general about this. Because the Site looks not supsicious since the Dev also commented in the Forum. I want to make thinks right. And I can also delete everything on my PC and start all over again with the Patreon (original) version
The best thing you can do is buy the game on Steam or GOG you will continue to support it and here at F95 you would be up to date with the game in each release since the average per season would be every 2 years to be able to have the 4 chapters on Steam and GOG

And the user you sent him the message, he probably reported you with the mods and if you paid him on patreon and they banned you on the same day, that is today? You just have to call your bank to get your money back.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Right... so she ditched me ( MC ) for any reasons and I should be welcoming her back like nothing really happened while I actually moved on with my life and as it happens I have various LIs that I'm interested in but mmmkay let's leave these things in the past and start anew ! View attachment 1643990

Absolutely brilliant ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Who said nothing about start anything?? I said that she can do whatever she wants I dont mind the past but i dont care about the future with her too xD

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes