vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
2 seasons, 8 episodes....
Suspect that account is gone before long.... The spambot strikes again.... New account ? check! Easy question? Check! Several messages in short time? Check! And it even has the same hentai ad now ;)

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
the fraternity of sports guys?
the path of the chicken?
am I going to be in the dick

1644420093553.png

Not trying to be a jerk, it's just your translator (I assume you're using one) makes me laugh. And for the record, I only speak two languages: English and Bad English. (Eethray ifyay ouyay ountcay igpay atinlay.) (Suborry, fuboubur. Ubi fuborgubot ububbubi dububbubi.)

Who the fuck is Alice Minny ??? :oops::oops::oops::p I seriously don't remember this name :unsure:

Minny:

1644420410410.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1643564

Not trying to be a jerk, it's just your translator (I assume you're using one) makes me laugh. And for the record, I only speak two languages: English and Bad English. (Eethray ifyay ouyay ountcay igpay atinlay.) (Suborry, fuboubur. Ubi fuborgubot ububbubi dububbubi.)

Minny:

View attachment 1643567
the best of the group of feminazi... in the end she would just have to lose weight....

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
the best of the group of feminazi... in the end she would just have to lose weight....
You can just show the one-eyed snake and she starts running, i'm sure the weightloss will easy enough allthough you might have some trouble catching up to her after she reached that figure you desired...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1643564

Minny:

View attachment 1643567
Okay... I see why I don't remember her ( or his ? :eek: :KEK: ) name... who could have mentioned it... meh ! It doesn't matter... why is THIS character on that list ??? It's as insignificant as it comes :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How to choose between Jill, Sage, Isabella, Maya and Josie in episode 8?
If you prefer the naïve, completely loyal, and sweet-to-a-fault type with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Jill.

If you're up for the challenge of taming a wild horse of a woman with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Sage.

If a mysterious past and animalistic sexual prowess don't scare you away from a mature woman with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Bella.

If you're intrigued by the combination of a playful girl-next-door and an enamored yet vulnerable converted lesbian, each with a beautiful face and killer body, choose Maya and Josy.

If you can't bear the thought of losing future lewd moments with, among others, a drug dealer/pimp, a big booty señorita, a petite Asian who practically dares you to make her cum, a Harley Quinn wannabe, or the hottest fucking stripper mom you'll ever see, then choose Others.

If you simply meant "How does the game determine the available LI choices?", then follow the walkthrough in the OP.

EDIT: "vulnerable converted lesbian" Better, sixart?

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
2D Art question again, I couldn't seem to find the answer so if it was already answered please send me the conv. thread link.

Seems 2D Art is in two places, on the phone - 2D art and Rewards. On the 2D art section I have completed the requirement but it seems it wont allow me to purchase them even though I have the money. On the Rewards, I am missing some.

What am I doing wrong or missing to allow the purchases of them from 2D art and getting the missing ones on Rewards. I am missing 6 of them.
I did have the scenes
UPDATED
1644425954150.png

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
did have the scene ???
Hmmm... Unless you used a gallery unlocker it should have worked then, dunno why it wouldn't you post showed enough cash to buy it.... No idea if there's a limit to purchases from Jacob, that could be the other reason. Still the red texts seem off.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Did you get that scene on your current playthrough? The gallery stays unlocked for all scenes you have ever gotten, but to buy the 2D art you need to have gotten the requirements on your current file.
no cheats or unlocks. That may be it, I may not purchase them at the right when i should have. my games order is a mess, need to do a better job of playing them. guess i need to go back and try to play it again and then buy

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
no cheats or unlocks. That may be it, I may not purchase them at the right when i should have. my games order is a mess, need to do a better job of playing them. guess i need to go back and try to play it again and then buy
As was mentioned before you need to buy it on a playthrough where you ACTUALLY had that threesome if you have it on the gallery --- good for you ! but if you have not bought it that time... then you'll have to do another run where you actually buy it ! Mystery solved :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes