vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is this a bot repeating this trash under many IDs ?
Seems like it yeah, each day another one, yesterday it was pirateparrot or something like that... Always 9 or 10 messages in threads and all maybe 2 minutes apart from the next...

Reactions: sixart

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just to add in a non bot to the discussion, I thought I would say hi again.
Guess why?
Mah Brutha shazba mentioned Lynette and Jill in a single post...
You know what that means?
And not two or 3 posts later, someone else posted DIKs being Incest House.........
NTR being "disallowed" is going on all the time..... so why not Incest????
SIMPs say eeeww cause DPC doesn't do that!!
DPC does what he thinks will sell...
Do not forget, this is about money to this self made millionaire.

He is getting bored folks. That means Episode 10 is the end. Said it before. Will say it again. I will have the Kleenex out for you guys who think this is going on till your grandkids are born... it is not.....

His next AVN isn't called being a SIMP. Why write about most of his fanbois like that?
It will be:

Being an ORK-
Sticking Green Cocks where ever you want, killing whomever you want, getting treasure... Having Magnar narrate the story, and you can fuck Sally's Elf mage with a savage Ork cock....
Coming to your PC/Phone in 2025, as soon as episode 10 of Being a DIK concludes!!!
Peace Y'all!

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Every season has 4 episodes, so i hope season 3 will be others 4 so we reach episode 12. If we consider the interlude the first of 4, 3 are remaining after that. But only DPC knows...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Every season has 4 episodes, so i hope season 3 will be others 4 so we reach episode 12. If we consider the interlude the first of 4, 3 are remaining after that. But only DPC knows...
As it seems project will go it's full length... need to learn where to draw the line of sane statements... now that the show got on Steam and GOG ( yeah right... NOW ) he will depart with his project because he's bored... :rolleyes: :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is all in the hands of DPC but surely the interlude does not matter in the count of the chapters

the fact that it has always been like that makes us think that the seasons will be 4 episodes each, but it is not said

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
In regard to some of the recent posts about Quinn (this is on a "Quinn path" with no other LIs or sides so as to have a baseline).

This is after MC brings Quinn back to his room after she has been robbed. She initiates this text conversation.

However bad or good she is, at this point she does have some feelings toward MC.

And to that end as already discussed many times, any build up to a potential relationship, for her, is a very very private thing. For any number of reasons but one of those reasons is also she is vulnerable in regard to caring for someone or even love.

QuinnToMC.JPG

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
SIMPs say eeeww cause DPC doesn't do that!!
DPC does what he thinks will sell...
There's a scene in BaDik with Derek commenting on incest, his words can't get much more clear.
Besides that it seems pretty obvious to me a good game does not need incest or NTR to be a succes, while on the other hand there's loads of incest and NTR games that try to cater to these kinks and fail to get an audience so it's not like either of them are a guaranteed path to sales.

Reactions: RukiRG

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Part twelve of the Patron milestone reward series. Just two parts are remaining.

Enjoy!
"OK Jill take some Polaroids.....of me, Maya and Josy"......

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Everything is simple. Quinn is an ordinary tsundere who shows her feelings and emotions to the boy through aggression, and not through affection and attention. Her behavior is no different from the behavior of a school bully in love.
The most important consequence for Quinn after episode 8 is that all the characters already know that she likes MС. I don't know if they will somehow make fun of her or MС about it, but I would like to see.
That is important. On a "Quinn path" by the end of Ep.8, it is all over, everyone else knows she likes MC. Now, how that resolves in future episodes I don't know. Do other HOTs tell her in private, "Hey it is OK, we (or I, whomever it is) are/am very happy for you".
???
The ground work has been put forward for a story of some kind, and with good writing, no matter if it ends in a crash and burn or happy ending, there are opportunities for a really good story.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But we know Sage is a very sexual person, she even suggests the mc is gay if he doesn't want to fuck her at the prep party and she says she's not used to being turned down (I guess she forgot about the entire bogus relationship with Chad at that moment).
she got Chad to date her so in her mind she was not rejected she was just being a good girlfriend and waiting for when he felt right and in the mood... if she was fighting for him without being the official girlfriend she would have been far more agressive as we see her with the mC

We know Bella is very experienced, she even boasts that she'd be too much for the mc. She didn't get the experience playing VR games...
HEY, DON´T BE A SASSY BITCH, NOT COOL!
  • Arieth is fucking everyone except the mc
her time will CUMe...
  • Karen... All joking aside, I'm gonna say she's a virgin
only option Derek my MC annd lucas seem to be ready to hit that at any given opportunity! Also if she is by option because she seems to be interested in Ron, which is stupid i mean the dude is the Arieth peeper who hits on Jill in the D&D game, well i guess there is no accounting for taste... but there will still be taxes!
  • Linda... ...
come on dude... she is totally fucking Ronald McDonald, or by the girth in her waist being fucked over by Colonel Sanders!
  • Lily is pretty loose. She blows the mc for Tequila and lets him cum against her cunt, she also tells the mc that most guys can't keep up with her sexually, so she's been playing the field
do not shame the poodle bestiality kink crowd... it will not be good for you... or as Berth stated, false advertising
Seriously is she a furry cockteaser? somehow i suspect she is into that...
  • Lynette is dead, what the fuck are you even thinking about?!
necrophilia... thats the word you are looking for!
  • Minny probably hates dick... she probably has a dick!
its called a dildo
  • Mel is a freak, she'll fuck for money and for fun, and while she complains for a split second when the mc starts fucking her ass in the shower, she doesn't complain for long - it's a well used orifice...
et tu shitting on the conservative good girls? she had to do it to stay a virgin until she could go to college dude, she is originally from Nebraska and she still keeps her purity ring...
  • Mona is a little less obvious. As far as I remember, the mc only gets to fuck her that one time in the stall with Cammy, but it's pretty obvious it's not her first time. She was prepared to fuck young hot guys for cash (but not so keen on old, sleezy dudes)
or in other words she is a self entitled cunt, fucks for fun but as soon as a nice older gentleman tries to help her out paying for her education all she can see is some wrinkled old balls... man is she in for a rude awakening if she is not married by the age of 25...
  • Quinn... So now we're up to Quinn. Her experience is pretty clear. She takes anal like a champ, deep throats with the best of them, she's definitely fuck a lot of guys, but at the same time, she doesn't just fuck anyone. I couldn't see her showing any interest in most of the DIKs, she's only interested in "bad guys", like Tommy, Vinnie and the mc (if he's gone down the DIK path).
my theory that she became an under age prostitute to help her mommy get money for drugs and Rox finding out is what landed him in Jail and her anger issue with her mother and her guilt over her father ... what are we talking about? oh right, yes she is very experienced.... i do not believe the Quinn crowd cares about that as long as she has grown up and learned from it!

i also believe Rhyona was part of her underage young prostitutes ring, perhaps we can get a flashback of them attracting pervy pedo´s into alley´s and beating the shit out of them to steal from them, a cackle of 10-12 young girls beating the shit out an asshole and one by one girls fall to the wayside in bad relationships, overdose, getting arrested until only Quinn Rhyona and 2 others are left at the age of 18 and Quinn drops them and takes Rhyona to try and find a safe haven away from all the junkies pedo´s and bullshit!
  • Sarah as we all know, fucks for money!
i will hurt you, you better talk with a bit more respect man... she takes your money no matter what, but she will only fuck you if you are her standart, if not tough luck you just learned a lesson in love!
  • Wendy... I feel sorry for her. She really wanted to talk to Derek after their little romantic evening together... I don't think she was a virgin though.
in the gender studies she states Derek was her 3rd

i also had a snippy remark for Zoey but i do not wish to stir up the hornets nest that are the newly brewing Zoeystan´s crazy cult...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I think need is the wrong word. :rolleyes:

Maya doesn't need Josy, but she loves Josy. If it weren't for this relationship, Maya wouldn't have problems with her tuition.(y)

What still bothers me is why Josy is afraid of losing both of them. The way Josy and Maya are set up, the MC has a strong connection to both of them. I can't shake the feeling that Josy has a secret that is making or forcing Maya and the MC to part ways. Maybe Maya even knows about the secret and only the MC doesn't. But the danger then continues that Josy will end up alone if the MC separates from Josy and Maya stays with the MC. :unsure:

The trigger for this feeling is what Josy said to the MC at the end of EP3. She has faults and makes mistakes. So that no one is flawless is self-evident, but DPC explicitly put that in the text. Also, Josy said that nothing goes her way and that she is cursed.:unsure:

Then comes the scene in EP4. The 3 are talking about the school money and Josy mentions if the MC knows how much money it is. To me, it comes across in this scene that Josy is very fixated on money. Now if I take the final scene of EP8 where Josy says to the MC that the deal is too good to be true, I had a suspicion that maybe Josy already had a deal with the Burkes or was about to make one.:unsure:

But that's just a hunch and not a theory.:rolleyes:
My sense is that Josy is the most straightforward, least secretive character in the game. Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn, other HOTs, even Maya all have issues and various personal mysteries, but Josy just seems like Josy. It's one of the reasons I like her so much as a character. She's sweet, she's fun, she's fearless and adventurous, she's beautiful and sexy, and she clearly adores the hell out of the MC. We don't need another character with some soap opera conspiracy hovering overhead.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
My sense is that Josy is the most straightforward, least secretive character in the game. Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn, other HOTs, even Maya all have issues and various personal mysteries, but Josy just seems like Josy. It's one of the reasons I like her so much as a character. She's sweet, she's fun, she's fearless and adventurous, she's beautiful and sexy, and she clearly adores the hell out of the MC. We don't need another character with some soap opera conspiracy hovering overhead.
Welp whatever floats the individuals boat... but no argument with what was wrote there... although crazy theories will just about start following this... :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Any idea when Being a DIK Season 2 will be on here? ty
Season 2 has been here since december last year.... If you mean episode 9 (start of season 3) it appears most likely somewhere between september and end of december but there will be an interlude first. The interlude might even appear this month but could be in march too... Atleast that's some estimates for it...

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes