Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think need is the wrong word. :rolleyes:

Maya doesn't need Josy, but she loves Josy. If it weren't for this relationship, Maya wouldn't have problems with her tuition.(y)

What still bothers me is why Josy is afraid of losing both of them. The way Josy and Maya are set up, the MC has a strong connection to both of them. I can't shake the feeling that Josy has a secret that is making or forcing Maya and the MC to part ways. Maybe Maya even knows about the secret and only the MC doesn't. But the danger then continues that Josy will end up alone if the MC separates from Josy and Maya stays with the MC. :unsure:

The trigger for this feeling is what Josy said to the MC at the end of EP3. She has faults and makes mistakes. So that no one is flawless is self-evident, but DPC explicitly put that in the text. Also, Josy said that nothing goes her way and that she is cursed.:unsure:

Then comes the scene in EP4. The 3 are talking about the school money and Josy mentions if the MC knows how much money it is. To me, it comes across in this scene that Josy is very fixated on money. Now if I take the final scene of EP8 where Josy says to the MC that the deal is too good to be true, I had a suspicion that maybe Josy already had a deal with the Burkes or was about to make one.:unsure:

But that's just a hunch and not a theory.:rolleyes:
There's a lot of Josy passed that's not known and feel like slowly we will start to learn more about it maybe even while Sage and Maya are talking to the Burke's leading to a sex scene( a hunch of my own:D). I say Maya needs Josy only because I feel Josy helps Maya become her own person. Maya still might have tuition problems even without Josy her Father is a asshole. Josy feels fixated on money because she likes stuff like that and is pretty smart, also she only worried about Maya tuition because her's is covered by her(josy) father. Josy loves Maya and MC and maybe is feeling closer to MC a guess on my part but she did tell MC in 8 that he does things to her sometimes without even trying. While to me Josy feels like a brave women she also has a lot of fears one might be being alone. Josy could had have a bad relationship or two before Mc and Maya that had a affect on her we don't know about yet. I could be wrong but just what I think is going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Were two girls. Or more presicely, one scene with three outcomes; the blonde, the redhead or both of them. As you can imagine, best scenes on the game.

One curious thing is that, that outfit is basically the same model as Badik outfit, with the word HOT in it and everything, yet in color red. DPC only changed the color to pink for Badik. But its even better, i saw the same red outfit in at least two more games (maybe more). So it's basically an outfit you can buy in Daz3d. DPC just build a whole game out of that asset and make it worth at least 30k dollars a month.
I even think that DPC uses the same "room" of Maya

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heycock

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm inclined to agree with Felice's stance that Quinn is effectively a virgin to avoid offending player sensibilities, and thus has never fucked Tommy.
I believe DPC has explicitly said there won't be any NTR affecting the MC because he knows the shitstorm that would ensue if he introduced it, even if it would be realistic. As far as I know, that's the only time DPC has taken player sensibilities into account. Obviously, there's a big difference between one of the girls having a few dicks before the MC and actively cheating on him. I personally find it pretty unlikely that Quinn and Tommy haven't at the very least fooled around while they were high. I find it equally unlikely that Quinn hasn't had her 'fill' of guys in the past, considering she's like a 10 and is in the drugs/prostitution business :KEK: But I've never seen a fellow Quinnsimp care about who she's banged or not banged. Sex to Quinn is transactional, she doesn't take feelings into the equation at all, which is why she'll bang the MC in broad public but hesitates to kiss him or let him sleep over when no one else is around.

Player sensibilities, or sensitivities, really have no place in Quinn's story, and I hope DPC actually understands that. A lot of us like her because she's real and representative of how someone who had her upbringing would view things like sex and relationships. I feel DPC will choose the middle-ground of not explicitly showing what Quinn is up and has been up to in her day-to-day as a drug-slinging hussy so as not to confirm or deny even the slightest hint of cheating or whatever. But honestly, discussions about who Quinn has fucked or hasn't fucked is missing the point of her character entirely.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, please tell me how to choose the path of the chicken? Does the plot change? Or is the story the same? I want to choose the path of the alpha from the gym

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, please tell me how to choose the path of the chicken? Does the plot change? Or is the story the same? I want to choose the path of the alpha from the gym
If to follow the path of the chicken you want, run away from every fight you must.

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Will the gameplay change? Will I be accepted into the alpha fraternity? Or am I going to be in the dick according to the plot?
Dont worry, dont matter how bad you screw it, you will join the diks anyway. If you want to follow the chick pat (is not the chicken path) just be kind and sweet and pacific and you will be there. The story will not change significantly, not for now, it only change wich girls you can pursue.
For better understanding follow the guide, you will find the links on the first page.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
There is only one fraternity you can enter in the game
Dont worry, dont matter how bad you screw it, you will join the diks anyway. If you want to follow the chick pat (is not the chicken path) just be kind and sweet and pacific and you will be there. The story will not change significantly, not for now, it only change wich girls you can pursue.
For better understanding follow the guide, you will find the links on the first page.
Thanks for the answer. It's sad, I thought I could try to participate in other clubs

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I believe DPC has explicitly said there won't be any NTR affecting the MC because he knows the shitstorm that would ensue if he introduced it, even if it would be realistic.
It's a pretty safe bet that we will not see (or at least, not be forced to watch) scenes of any of the girls with other guys. However it's flat-out dumb to try to argue - as some have, not you necessarily - that all of the girls you can hook up with, including three four prostitutes and at least one married woman, are not having sex with anyone else except the MC. It wouldn't even BE cheating unless both MC and LI have made a committment to go steady and monogamous.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I believe DPC has explicitly said there won't be any NTR affecting the MC because he knows the shitstorm that would ensue if he introduced it, even if it would be realistic. As far as I know, that's the only time DPC has taken player sensibilities into account. Obviously, there's a big difference between one of the girls having a few dicks before the MC and actively cheating on him. I personally find it pretty unlikely that Quinn and Tommy haven't at the very least fooled around while they were high. I find it equally unlikely that Quinn hasn't had her 'fill' of guys in the past, considering she's like a 10 and is in the drugs/prostitution business :KEK: But I've never seen a fellow Quinnsimp care about who she's banged or not banged. Sex to Quinn is transactional, she doesn't take feelings into the equation at all, which is why she'll bang the MC in broad public but hesitates to kiss him or let him sleep over when no one else is around.

Player sensibilities, or sensitivities, really have no place in Quinn's story, and I hope DPC actually understands that. A lot of us like her because she's real and representative of how someone who had her upbringing would view things like sex and relationships. I feel DPC will choose the middle-ground of not explicitly showing what Quinn is up and has been up to in her day-to-day as a drug-slinging hussy so as not to confirm or deny even the slightest hint of cheating or whatever. But honestly, discussions about who Quinn has fucked or hasn't fucked is missing the point of her character entirely.
The way I see it, DPC just simply doesn't spell out the details of the LIs' past sexual experience unless it's relevant.

It's obvious Bella, Sage and Josy have fucked other guys, but the details don't matter except that Sage was in a relationship with Chad who is gay, and Bella was married to James who is MIA.

It's spelled out that Maya has never fucked a guy before because it's relevant. She didn't even think she liked guys.

It's spelled out that Jill is a virgin, hence her first time jitters.

But we know Sage is a very sexual person, she even suggests the mc is gay if he doesn't want to fuck her at the prep party and she says she's not used to being turned down (I guess she forgot about the entire bogus relationship with Chad at that moment).

We know Bella is very experienced, she even boasts that she'd be too much for the mc. She didn't get the experience playing VR games...

It's pretty obvious Josy has had sex before when she invites the MC to stay the night; she knows exactly what she's doing.

But when it comes to all the other girls (particularly the HOTs), they are fucking people left right and centre.
  • Arieth is fucking everyone except the mc
  • Ashly is fucking Derek and/or Anthony
  • Becky only fucks people she knows, but will suck any stranger's cock
  • Cammy fucks for fun or cash
  • Cathy is one of the rare characters that isn't getting any
  • Dany used to fuck Jamie, and it sound like they are back on again
  • Elena fucks John Boy pretty much all the time, but there's always room for more
  • Envy doesn't fuck her customers so much anymore (an exception was made for the mc), and she's got an ex who she had a kid with
  • Heather fucks Tommy, but he's only +2 at the moment, so she's been managing to keep up with her side of their deal, i.e. she's fucking others from time to time, with Tommy's blessing of course
  • Jade probably used to fuck Stephen, but now she probably just fucks him over - while the mc get the impression she is a man eater, this is one of the few times where we know different to the mc, that this tryst with the mc is a first for her
  • Karen... All joking aside, I'm gonna say she's a virgin
  • Lily is pretty loose. She blows the mc for Tequila and lets him cum against her cunt, she also tells the mc that most guys can't keep up with her sexually, so she's been playing the field
  • Linda... ...
  • Lynette is dead, what the fuck are you even thinking about?!
  • Mel is a freak, she'll fuck for money and for fun, and while she complains for a split second when the mc starts fucking her ass in the shower, she doesn't complain for long - it's a well used orifice...
  • Minny probably hates dick... she probably has a dick!
  • Mona is a little less obvious. As far as I remember, the mc only gets to fuck her that one time in the stall with Cammy, but it's pretty obvious it's not her first time. She was prepared to fuck young hot guys for cash (but not so keen on old, sleezy dudes)
  • Quinn... So now we're up to Quinn. Her experience is pretty clear. She takes anal like a champ, deep throats with the best of them, she's definitely fuck a lot of guys, but at the same time, she doesn't just fuck anyone. I couldn't see her showing any interest in most of the DIKs, she's only interested in "bad guys", like Tommy, Vinnie and the mc (if he's gone down the DIK path).
  • Riona pretty much is up for a fuck with anyone, anytime, and if it wasn't for Quinn and her damned restaurant, Riona wouldn't hesitate at all. We know she's blown Tommy and fucked Jamie, and I have this vague recollection that Rusty did her too.
  • Rose... We don't know much about the marginal girls from the club. I'm guessing she fucks a few customers from time-to-time.
  • Sally is fucking Magnar for sure. My money is on her being the one that's gotten pregnant so the Nerds can get some limelight.
  • Sandy comes across as a woman who fucks whoever she wants. She was about to eat the mc when he was trying to clean up the changerooms at the Pink Rose!
  • Sarah as we all know, fucks for money!
  • Wendy... I feel sorry for her. She really wanted to talk to Derek after their little romantic evening together... I don't think she was a virgin though.
  • Zoey. Is she gonna be a new LI? Did she remain celibate the whole time she was apart from the mc? It'd be silly to think so, however, if DPC wants to get everyone aboard the Zoey train, he's probably aware he has to tread lightly so as not to upset the sensitivities of the more manly men among us. :rolleyes:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Well, it would be more complex to develop a game when if you're a CHICK you could join the Nerd, or have a female character and join the HOT...maybe the next game of DPC. Being a Hot ahah :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Guys this is not College Kings. If there was a choice im pretty sure 95+% players still would join DIK's.
Why? You don't wanna play to Dungeon and Gremlin every day or did the Dante's week instead of Cum competition? ahah. I think if you do a CHICK path is wasted being a DIK, you can't fuck the hot or the Pink Rose girls, you have some scene with Sage but it's not enough. If you could have as LI only Bella and Jill you could at least join the preps and became leader instead of Tybalt. But it would be a 50GB of Game if you do that...i understand

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way I see it, DPC just simply doesn't spell out the details of the LIs' past sexual experience unless it's relevant.

It's obvious Bella, Sage and Josy have fucked other guys, but the details don't matter except that Sage was in a relationship with Chad who is gay, and Bella was married to James who is MIA.

It's spelled out that Maya has never fucked a guy before because it's relevant. She didn't even think she liked guys.

It's spelled out that Jill is a virgin, hence her first time jitters.

But we know Sage is a very sexual person, she even suggests the mc is gay if he doesn't want to fuck her at the prep party and she says she's not used to being turned down (I guess she forgot about the entire bogus relationship with Chad at that moment).

We know Bella is very experienced, she even boasts that she'd be too much for the mc. She didn't get the experience playing VR games...

It's pretty obvious Josy has had sex before when she invites the MC to stay the night; she knows exactly what she's doing.

But when it comes to all the other girls (particularly the HOTs), they are fucking people left right and centre.
  • Arieth is fucking everyone except the mc
  • Ashly is fucking Derek and/or Anthony
  • Becky only fucks people she knows, but will suck any stranger's cock
  • Cammy fucks for fun or cash
  • Cathy is one of the rare characters that isn't getting any
  • Dany used to fuck Jamie, and it sound like they are back on again
  • Elena fucks John Boy pretty much all the time, but there's always room for more
  • Envy doesn't fuck her customers so much anymore (an exception was made for the mc), and she's got an ex who she had a kid with
  • Heather fucks Tommy, but he's only +2 at the moment, so she's been managing to keep up with her side of their deal, i.e. she's fucking others from time to time, with Tommy's blessing of course
  • Jade probably used to fuck Stephen, but now she probably just fucks him over - while the mc get the impression she is a man eater, this is one of the few times where we know different to the mc, that this tryst with the mc is a first for her
  • Karen... All joking aside, I'm gonna say she's a virgin
  • Lily is pretty loose. She blows the mc for Tequila and lets him cum against her cunt, she also tells the mc that most guys can't keep up with her sexually, so she's been playing the field
  • Linda... ...
  • Lynette is dead, what the fuck are you even thinking about?!
  • Mel is a freak, she'll fuck for money and for fun, and while she complains for a split second when the mc starts fucking her ass in the shower, she doesn't complain for long - it's a well used orifice...
  • Minny probably hates dick... she probably has a dick!
  • Mona is a little less obvious. As far as I remember, the mc only gets to fuck her that one time in the stall with Cammy, but it's pretty obvious it's not her first time. She was prepared to fuck young hot guys for cash (but not so keen on old, sleezy dudes)
  • Quinn... So now we're up to Quinn. Her experience is pretty clear. She takes anal like a champ, deep throats with the best of them, she's definitely fuck a lot of guys, but at the same time, she doesn't just fuck anyone. I couldn't see her showing any interest in most of the DIKs, she's only interested in "bad guys", like Tommy, Vinnie and the mc (if he's gone down the DIK path).
  • Riona pretty much is up for a fuck with anyone, anytime, and if it wasn't for Quinn and her damned restaurant, Riona wouldn't hesitate at all. We know she's blown Tommy and fucked Jamie, and I have this vague recollection that Rusty did her too.
  • Rose... We don't know much about the marginal girls from the club. I'm guessing she fucks a few customers from time-to-time.
  • Sally is fucking Magnar for sure. My money is on her being the one that's gotten pregnant so the Nerds can get some limelight.
  • Sandy comes across as a woman who fucks whoever she wants. She was about to eat the mc when he was trying to clean up the changerooms at the Pink Rose!
  • Sarah as we all know, fucks for money!
  • Wendy... I feel sorry for her. She really wanted to talk to Derek after their little romantic evening together... I don't think she was a virgin though.
  • Zoey. Is she gonna be a new LI? Did she remain celibate the whole time she was apart from the mc? It'd be silly to think so, however, if DPC wants to get everyone aboard the Zoey train, he's probably aware he has to tread lightly so as not to upset the sensitivities of the more manly men among us. :rolleyes:
I don't agree so much that DPC explicates the sexual experience of characters when it is relevant

he only does so when he can officially state beyond any doubt that they don't actually have any. i.e. when he can appease the snowflakes.

On other characters, it's not like this silence works so well.

Sage is a character made really miserable by this treatment, kept at bay by Chad for months and technically rejected for months by MC, always declaring herself available in case, compeltely without pride, not even being Wendy...
on Bella the sentimental censorship towards James makes us doubt that him really exists

and we are talking about 2 Lis

this unnaturalness then creates monsters, such as the fact that Luka, for the sole fact of being the only boy that Josy (who also talks to stones) greets, must necessarily be relevant

also the hypocrisy about the girls in the restaurant is quite embarrassing, they are prostitutes but nothing serious... what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve. Arieth is scandalous because she likes to have sex, they are not, they are sweet and sensitive... in the end Burke is a benefactor, he risks everything to keep up an harem for MC :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: reyty and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes