shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just to add in a non bot to the discussion, I thought I would say hi again.
Guess why?
Mah Brutha shazba mentioned Lynette and Jill in a single post...
You know what that means?
And not two or 3 posts later, someone else posted DIKs being Incest House.........
NTR being "disallowed" is going on all the time..... so why not Incest????
SIMPs say eeeww cause DPC doesn't do that!!
DPC does what he thinks will sell...
Do not forget, this is about money to this self made millionaire.

He is getting bored folks. That means Episode 10 is the end. Said it before. Will say it again. I will have the Kleenex out for you guys who think this is going on till your grandkids are born... it is not.....

His next AVN isn't called being a SIMP. Why write about most of his fanbois like that?
It will be:

Being an ORK-
Sticking Green Cocks where ever you want, killing whomever you want, getting treasure... Having Magnar narrate the story, and you can fuck Sally's Elf mage with a savage Ork cock....
Coming to your PC/Phone in 2025, as soon as episode 10 of Being a DIK concludes!!!
Peace Y'all!
Now this is almost completely unrelated to everything you just said, but I watched Season 2 of The Witcher the other day.

Pretty much watched the whole season across a few days (kinda like how one might play an new episode of BaDIK across a few days).

Then I read somewhere that they were planning to do 7 seasons (that almost parallels BaDIK's 8 projected epsiodes).

In TV land, that's one season a year (oh shit, we get 2 episodes of BaDIK a year - woah!)

We're two seasons in (I'm talking The Witcher here, not BaDIK), so only 5 more to go; so another 5 years left of The Witcher (kinda like how there's possible 4 years left of BaDIK).

Now I wonder if there's a thread on some forum somewhere with a bunch of guys crying that they should film the series faster so they can get more seasons done in a year because waiting for 5 years for the end of the show is just too much for their little hearts to handle.

BaDIK will probably be finished before The Witcher! :eek:

PS. I'm thinking incest is out, not because DPC doesn't do it, but because Patreon has issues with it and he could have his account closed.

Considering the usual way to work around incest on Patreon is to have a patchable (landlady/tenant) relationship, imagine how weird it'd be if the mc went back to see his landlord on his birthday who always gets upset because his wife died giving birth to some other kid (not the mc, no no, just some other dude) and then the mc inherits the landlady's diary. That would just be one weird stretch... Of course once you patch it, the penny drops. :rolleyes:

PPS. Because I'm running out of shit to talk about these days (what can I say, episode 8 just didn't spawn 6 month's worth of conversation for me), it's time to update the Ultimate Quinn Post. You know the one, where Quinn is getting all mushy around the mc. Yeah, I'm still stumped when it comes to the Sage post, so may as well revisit an oldie but a goodie... :p

PPPS. If you're a mod and you are feeling compelled to delete this post because it's off topic. It fucking isn't! :mad:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
it is all in the hands of DPC but surely the interlude does not matter in the count of the chapters

the fact that it has always been like that makes us think that the seasons will be 4 episodes each, but it is not said
Yes, it's just my hope that this game don't end too soon...but it depends how much DPC wants to achieve. If I remember correctly, Bella, when she and Jill try to help Cathy for the pictures on Roster, talks of a spring/summer event that happens every year. I thought that moment will see Zoey again, but if there is an interlude maybe we met her before that. So my prediction is after Halloween we have a summer event like the Hell's week. Of course it depends how much time and idea DPC has about the game...

Aug 26, 2019
My sense is that Josy is the most straightforward, least secretive character in the game. Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn, other HOTs, even Maya all have issues and various personal mysteries, but Josy just seems like Josy. It's one of the reasons I like her so much as a character. She's sweet, she's fun, she's fearless and adventurous, she's beautiful and sexy, and she clearly adores the hell out of the MC. We don't need another character with some soap opera conspiracy hovering overhead.
You kinda forgot the part where Maya and josy dated the mc both behind each other backs and also mc's back.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Now this is almost completely unrelated to everything you just said, but I watched Season 2 of The Witcher the other day.

Pretty much watched the whole season across a few days (kinda like how one might play an new episode of BaDIK across a few days).

Then I read somewhere that they were planning to do 7 seasons (that almost parallels BaDIK's 8 projected epsiodes).

In TV land, that's one season a year (oh shit, we get 2 episodes of BaDIK a year - woah!)

We're two seasons in (I'm talking The Witcher here, not BaDIK), so only 5 more to go; so another 5 years left of The Witcher (kinda like how there's possible 4 years left of BaDIK).

Now I wonder if there's a thread on some forum somewhere with a bunch of guys crying that they should film the series faster so they can get more seasons done in a year because waiting for 5 years for the end of the show is just too much for their little hearts to handle.

BaDIK will probably be finished before The Witcher! :eek:

PS. I'm thinking incest is out, not because DPC doesn't do it, but because Patreon has issues with it and he could have his account closed.

Considering the usual way to work around incest on Patreon is to have a patchable (landlady/tenant) relationship, imagine how weird it'd be if the mc went back to see his landlord on his birthday who always gets upset because his wife died giving birth to some other kid (not the mc, no no, just some other dude) and then the mc inherits the landlady's diary. That would just be one weird stretch... Of course once you patch it, the penny drops. :rolleyes:

PPS. Because I'm running out of shit to talk about these days (what can I say, episode 8 just didn't spawn 6 month's worth of conversation for me), it's time to update the Ultimate Quinn Post. You know the one, where Quinn is getting all mushy around the mc. Yeah, I'm still stumped when it comes to the Sage post, so may as well revisit an oldie but a goodie... :p

PPPS. If you're a mod and you are feeling compelled to delete this post because it's off topic. It fucking isn't! :mad:
i swear i am not messing with you... on purpose! but you inspire me its almost as i am back in school and the fat kid with glasses just triggers something in me that is irresistible... its as the fat chick that returns from the summer vacation with 20 kg´s less but that still kept her big old titties and her shy demeanor towards me... fucking hell sometimes in life you just gotta roll with the punches and strike back when her mini skirt rises as she bends over totally not on purpose to get a reaction out of you...

so nothing personal but i guess your metaphorical big old titties get to me just the right way!

- the witcher(tv series) is derivative stuff (from the games) from a derivative stuff(the original books), there are 2 cannon stories to draw inspiration from that can be juggled and if we consider it properly even the books is a slight variation of derivative stuff like the old Slavic mythological pantheon!

derivative normally means not good but in this case its totally different! so 7 seasons? if they develop the world properly and harkon back to the old Slavic mythological tradition by introducing gods like Perun (the Thor cheap copy except this one uses an ax and not a hammer... i wonder if he is Bella great grandfather) or some of the old monsters of Slavic tradition they have a fucking mine that can easily originate 12 original series each one running from 4 to 12 seasons read the books study the battles of the books check the different races, trust me the witcher is a mine that as much to be mined off if done properly!

BADik on the other hand is being pursued by 1 single author that only as romcoms and some series B comedy movies to draw from and that is to draw from not truly inspirational stuff so the basis for one and the other are totally different worlds, so you being a big unfair there m8!

i mean the witcher can be seeded up no issue there is enough material BADik can not since there is not enough material and DPC has to create everything from scratch, imagine he decides to use Dalli_X idea to add sports competitions he would need 2-3 episodes to set everything up if the witcher wants to add a new war he just needs to say redanian raiders attacked the sintrans 20 secs and its set up!

as for Incest... DPC might just decide to reveal one or 2 of your relationships are incest in the last episode and set everything in flames and fuck patreon and everyone else! he as fuck you money now, so 2-4 more years of this with as many platforms as he possible can gather with as much momentum as he can gather and in the last episode detonates the bomb... now gog steam patreon and whatever other platform must decide if the pre-orders will be canceled and they will refuse to deliver the product they have sold to a few dozens of thousands of customers... cause do remember 250.000 bought the games so far... the one that does not ban it can just might swipe 200.000 new customers from the ones who refuse to sell it!

seems unlikely? freaking hell with the war of delivery platforms going on one must surely break their standards to have a shot at stealing customers from the others without costly and too overly complex legalese byzantine exclusivity contracts!

Incest in BADik ? just make Neil not the biological father and its done, its one of my theories actually, Lynette was a slut and Neil is the simp that got stuck with the tab! its far more common than anyone is willing to admit! so the mc gets back home to his stepdad who breaks down because the mother of the mc neil´s wife died giving birth to the mc, it does not even needs a patch just a sentence in the diary the mc inherited... its probably the way neil found to tell the mc he is a bastard and thats why they lived rough fuck if Neil is spending money to care for a litle shit that is not even him and costed him his cheating whore of a wife!

i was gonna pick on you also for the Quinn one but... i kind of like it!

P.S: if you are a mod about to delete this post because its harassment and bully... its only a little bit, stop being a freaking snowflake and unless the target nerd complains ignore the shitstains busy bodies trying to fight others battles because they are bored out of their minds and just want some attention, the fight for the weak menthality and philosophy is only increasing the weakness instead of allowing the picked on to grow and become better people! censorship makes the world a worst place in the long run, so if you delete this post you are recognizing deep down in the back of your mind that you are a shitty worthless person... or maybe i am just projecting... its always a possibility, if the wild theory that i am not perfect was to be true... but its not! i hope.

You're a stubborn one, aren't you?

View attachment 1643473
Darkdevil66 was it your pic? Sorry, I had to borrow it :KEK:
HEY I DO NOT SHIT ON YOU OVER THE PET NAMES YOU GIVE YOUR SLUTS DO I? SO ITS RHYONA THATS HER PET NAME AND IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT ... YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT, NOT MY PROBLEM!

i mean some people give Josy the pet name of Jose and i do not see you bitching at them!

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You're a stubborn one, aren't you?

View attachment 1643473
Darkdevil66 was it your pic? Sorry, I had to borrow it :KEK:
Although in reality there would be no difference with the pronunciation since it would be pronounced in the same way I don't think Riona will see the difference

In my country the pronunciation and Japanese pronunciation is almost the same, that's why I say it :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My sense is that Josy is the most straightforward, least secretive character in the game. Jill, Bella, Sage, Quinn, other HOTs, even Maya all have issues and various personal mysteries, but Josy just seems like Josy. It's one of the reasons I like her so much as a character. She's sweet, she's fun, she's fearless and adventurous, she's beautiful and sexy, and she clearly adores the hell out of the MC. We don't need another character with some soap opera conspiracy hovering overhead.
I agree with you, no question about it. But one thing is for sure about Josy. She likes to hide things. We already know two of them. She hid that she is in a relationship with a girl and she wanted to hide from the MC that when she is horny, she orgasms very quickly. :rolleyes:(y)

I thought about some things again and this is what came out. Josy may have been playing a double game, the end of which is not seen until EP4. The whole picture of Josy's plan doesn't become clear until the end.:coffee::geek::unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There can be a tuition for Maya and for the MC.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes